Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you been crossdressing for over 50 years?

Well I am 75 and been doing it on and off for as long as I can remember except for the time I was in service. i underdress now 24/7 not because I am a cd but because I need to.

I'm about a year or two shy of the half century mark. The first time I ever wore female clothing was in November of 1963.

Not quite 50 years here but only because I don't remember trying anything on in my early childhood years. I do remember admiring my mums clothing back then but I don't remember trying anything on until my early teens. That leaves me a bit shy of 50.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Add my name to this long list. Begged my mother to let me wear a dress when I was 5. She finally gave in one glorious day at my grandparents house when I was 6. 57 now, so just over the half century club.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

it's hell to get old but i guess it's better than the alternative i'am a member of the over fifty club

hugs susie

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joandher View Post
    Holding my hand up 60 yrs out of 65, seems like yesterday all going to quickly, must be inline for my blue peter badge now ( british show on tv ) and still trying to get it right,
    I thought one got that from tucking too much

Aspiring Member
    I started about 12 or 13, on and off during middle adult years, revived about 5 years ago and will be 69 shortly so I guess I am in.

i remember trying on my moms bra and stockings when i was about 5. after that i always dressed in my mind but never had the chance to actually dress until a few years ago. so i guess there would have to be an asterik next to my name in order to be in the club...lol
    paula

Count me in! 55 Years and 'hope' there's not a slow down in sight! We admire you and love you Sissy Stephanie! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

First recollection of dressing was in '57. It may have started sooner. No wonder the last 50 years have flown by so quickly.

It's wonderful to see so many mature ladies. After 48 years I went full time, it's 56 years now.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I just find this amazing. I would not have had any idea.

All kidding aside, I'm astonished at the ages some of you ladies are "claiming" to be, certainly beyond anything I would have guessed from your appearances! I've heard GGs complain that CDing takes ten years or so off a male, and from these postings and your photos I'd say that's quite a low estimate! For myself, I have clear memories of trying a few things no later than age three, and of course with increasing frequency in later years; so I am definitely in the 50 club with a further 10 year pin to spare!

North Eastern Nevada - The Land of Sage Brush
    If you count the time when my mom dressed me as a girl when I was a baby, so yea...

I started at 6 and I will be 62 this May. Wow!! 56 years, how time flies when you are having fun.

Classic Lingerie Lover
    I turned 80 yrs old last fall. Am now a married grandfather of six and still in the closet. Wow! Started wearing my Mom's lovely slips and petticoats at about age 8 or 9. Am enjoying CDing more than ever! I know it helps me stay young at heart and mind. I dress almost every day and I don't see stopping any time soon.

Hugs,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Yes, I'm another one in the over-50-years club. Started when I was 13. I have tried and enjoyed many styles from the late 1950s onwards but not after the 1980s after which the jeans/shorts/leggings etc styles had no appeal. I can still choose my period costume to suit my mood.

I figure I started at age 8 or 9 being infactuated with moms panties and bras (dang forgot to write that date down) this led me to privately wearing her things. So if my recolection is right I become a member of the 50 year long dressing club. Gosh I didn't know this group existed and I am happy to qualify.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Gee, I'm amazed at how many of us have had similar experiences. My mom first let me play dress up in a dress when I was 4 or 5, from then throughout my teen years I'd get into her closet whenever I could. (She didn't approve.) Then for about 12 years I stopped, started up again after I got married (with wife's OK). I'll be 69 in June and now dress happily for part of every day.

How about a name for the group?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I qualify also,when i started dressing the dead sea was ONLY SICK lol

Yes. Since age 4, 60 years ago

WOW!

Never thought about this.

I just turned 54 and that means that I am a a member of the 50 year club!

I remember trying on my mom's stockings and lipstick at 3 or 4.

No, but I'm only 51. I started early, but not THAT early.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

You can add me to your 50's club also. I remember I was only 7 or 8 years old and use to sneak stuff out of the dirty cloths basket of my four year older sisters. My mom wore OBG with garters that I just loved to hook up to some nylons I had stashed under my dresser. Ya, I got caught one day while dress and recieved a good spanking which made me stop.....for a little while....right.
    I don't dress much anymore but like to follow what the younger people are doing and wishing I would have had the internet when I was younger to know that something wasn't wrong with only me.

Started when I was 9 or 10 wearing my gradmothers black slip when I spent the night at her house. Will be 68 this summer and have continued to dress. The last 15 years have been the best as I can now dress for days, when my wife is gone, and not just for a few hours.
    Michelle