Hey folks! I know that explicitly sexual discussions aren't supposed to be posted here but I want to make clear that I'm asking for help finding information about sexuality and, having looked everywhere I could think of, I'm posting on this page in good faith and with the best of intentions.

I'm a cis woman and I've recently started dating a male-bodied person who will be seeing me as her feminine cross-dressed persona. I've never dated anyone like her before but it seems pretty natural to me to make love to her like a woman because she is so feminine. While the general idea of making love to her like a woman isn't a problem, the mechanics of touching her male genitals as if they were female ones throws me. I'm not sure how I should do this. It feels very much like I'm calling it one thing while doing something else and I would like for her to be able to feel as feminine as possible while it take care of her because I know how important that is to her. Does anybody know where I can find some good information on to touch/perform oral sex on male genitals in a way that's more like touching female ones?