Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this will be interesting

Hope all goes well. Let us know.

I am incredibly happy for you Kim !!!!!!

Mexican ya "mucho gonanes for such a pretty senorita" Kim

I like these stories...I GOT BIG NEWS...then ...okay great, ...so what's for lunch?
    Chickie

You are very sweet and so level headed Kim, like the Mamma here.
    I wish you well and that your encounter goes easy.

I came out to a GG I was working with, then we were pen pals while she was doing some teaching gig out of the country. She is gay and super intelligent so I felt safe with her.
    When she came back home we wound up between the sheets and then our relationship proceeded to fall apart. I was not really attracted to her, just wanted to make her happy....she was kinda crazy too, a bad vibe that I ran from in the end......but it was nice for a while to sleep next to her in my night gown and be a girl with her. I really liked that allot.

If she was not such a bitch(toyed with me too much) who knows.
    Last edited by Noemi; 03-31-2012 at 02:29 AM. Reason: sp
    polythene pam

Congrads Kim, have fun!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    The suspense ended with a phone conversation just a half hour ago! My dear friend, as I suspected, had not gotten around to reading her private email...seems the iPad ran out of juice. So she was non-the wiser when she called me this afternoon. We chit chatted for a while and I asked her if she'd read my email...she hadn't. So, I took another deep breath, explained I had something I needed to share with her, and extemporaneously related the contens of my message.

After a pause, she said, "You're not joking are you?" And I said no, and went on to a maybe 30 minute conversation of my transgender life... We're still on for dinner tomorrow night and I'll be going en femme! (with her permission!) So, I'm deeply relieved and excited to spend a very pleasant evening with a good friend. But what to wear - we're going to a casual Mexican restaraunt with great margaritas!
    That's awesome Kim! Sounds like you have a new GG friend to enjoy times with.

I find that women are way more accepting than the men. The guys get too caught up in the macho crap. I think we threaten their masculinity or something.lol.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Congratulations, Kim, and I hope you can be calm enough to enjoy dinner! I'm sure your friend will have a million questions and it will, likewise, be a joy to talk about them. But them I'm sure the conversation will settle down to the topics that would have been there no matter which gender you had brought to dinner! And then it will be calm.

Have fun!

tina

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Yay Kim, good for you. Can't hardly wait to hear the details of what you wore and how the evening went.
    I want to be this girl!

Platinum Member

Another update

Last night at 6pm I met my friend for dinner at a Mexican restaraunt reputed to have excellent margaritas. She was already enjoying on on the patio when I arrived. (For the record, I work a black mesh faux wrap top that has what I can best describe as a fine beigh leaf pattern print, and some natural cotton slacks - both from Coldwater Creek.)

Her reaction upon seeing me dressed was to jump up, give me a beaming smile, a high five and a big hug. Her first words were "you look good!" And then she thanked me (can you imagine) for the honor of sharing this part of me with her. We had alread spent a half hour talking it over on the phone, so my trangenderism was the topic for a few minutes - mainly where did I see myself going and how my wife and I accomodated it. Then we went on to talk about a dozen other topics, like any two friends would.

We were together from 6 to 11 pm, literally the closed the place down.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-01-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: typo

Whoo-hoo!!!! Did you remember your debit card? And when are you going to quit smiling?

That had to be a beautiful experience for you. She's a gem...a keeper! Is a romance in the works? (wink)

Sweet evening Kim. I am in awe and find myself a little jealous... Very nice indeed!

Last night at 6pm I met my friend for dinner at a Mexican restaraunt reputed to have excellent margaritas. She was already enjoying on on the patio when I arrived. (For the record, I work a black mesh faux wrap top that has what I can best describe as a fine beigh leaf pattern print, and some natural cotton slacks - both from Coldwater Creek.)

Her reaction upon seeing me dressed was to jump up, give me a beaming smile, a high five and a big hug. Her first words were "you look good!" And then she thanked (can you imagine) for the honor of sharing this part of me with her. We had alread spent a half hour talking it over on the phone, so my trangenderism was the topic for a few minutes - mainly where did I see myself going and how my wife and I accomodated it. Then we went on to talk about a dozen other topics, like any two friends would.

We were together from 6 to 11 pm, literally the closed the place down.

That is awesome Kim! I love happy stories like this. Acceptance and girl's night out, it doesn't get any better.

Aspiring Member

Great news

Great news Kim, if only more people were more accepting and understanding.

Enjoy the new dimension of your friendship.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura912 View Post
    Whoo-hoo!!!! Did you remember your debit card? And when are you going to quit smiling?
    Yes, I did remember my debit card! Dinner, drinks and tip added up to a little over $100. Money well spent!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    That had to be a beautiful experience for you. She's a gem...a keeper! Is a romance in the works? (wink)
    No, Brandy. She's a long time friend and co-worker. I am in marriage with a very sweet, smart, accepting and supportive wife...so there's no romance. It was a chance to spend an evening out with someone I knew, respect and genuinely care for. I'd certainly put her in the best girlfriend category, next to my wife, of course.

I also want to put this experience in context. I go out in public, en femme nearly every day. And on rare occassions, I'll stop at one of the local GLBT friendly bars for an evening. But its always been basically me and the acquaintances I make when Im there. Its fun but, to be honest, I'm not much of a bar person any more. I don't much care for the loud music these darn young people listen too these days (kidding!) and I can't tolerate second hand smoke. It was so much more fun to be out in the broader world, being able to fully be myself with a real friend...not a casual acqauintance.

This does bring up an interesting consideration for me, however. My wife is very accepting, but so far, she's been reluctant to go out with me, whilst en femme. I know its a big step for her, and I'm just waiting and hoping that someday she'll be comfortable enough to go out with me. I am so longing for the day when my wife and I can go out together.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-01-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: expanded thought

Kim, what a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing this with us. I wish you many more wonderful visits with your friend in the most feminine way.

Hi Kim, What a lovely positive experience, Really pleased for you. To be honest when I read how you described her, I had no doubts it would be positive outcome! Brilliant Kim

Hugs Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    ..............................This does bring up an interesting consideration for me, however. My wife is very accepting, but so far, she's been reluctant to go out with me, whilst en femme. I know its a big step for her, and I'm just waiting and hoping that someday she'll be comfortable enough to go out with me. I am so longing for the day when my wife and I can go out together.
    Kim, what you and your wife might consider is an outing somewhere away from home. That's what my wife and I do. She has been out with me numerous times, but no where close to home. I might not be recognized, but with her if someone knew us I would be outed for sure.
    Dana Ryan

Kim,

That is wonderful. I am glad you have a friend to share this part of your life with you. I'm guessing your wife will soon join you two.

Hugs
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Her reaction upon seeing me dressed was to jump up, give me a beaming smile, a high five and a big hug. Her first words were "you look good!" And then she thanked me (can you imagine) for the honor of sharing this part of me with her... We were together from 6 to 11 pm, literally the closed the place down.
    Hi Kim! What a memorable, affirming, and exciting experience. When something like this happens, I imagine you'll be able to look back on it with quite a lot of fondness. And if you ever doubt the open-mindedness or civility of others, you can grasp onto this experience. I'm sure you looked super feminine and natural. I'm so happy for you!