Thread: Why my SO rocks!

Why my SO rocks!

So, as a per diem worker, my shifts aren't guaranteed. Last night I had a cancellation, and I asked my SO to come over and we could cuddle up and watch a movie or something. She surprised me by bringing red hot glittery nail polish and I sat and did my toes while we watched movies. This on top of her driving 20 miles in the middle of the night to bring me food and caffeine for my lunch break the night before!

Thumbs up Hug and kiss her "extra special" every day and night from here on!

Quote Originally Posted by girltoy:Why my SO rocks! View Post
    She surprised me by bringing red hot glittery nail polish and I sat and did my toes while we watched movies. This on top of her driving 20 miles in the middle of the night to bring me food and caffeine for my lunch break the night before!
    You got that right GT, she is definitely "Priceless!" Tell her for me she has one (1) more admirer, OK?

Hug and kiss her extra special every day and night from here on, she's a "Keeper, too!" L&R
    M.

I'm glad for you, it sounds like you have a wonderful SO, a keeper. It makes life so much more pleasant when they are understanding.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Go out and buy her something really pretty. She deserves the best.

Dee

Talking Yeah, I meant to say that, too!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeB View Post
    Go out and buy her something really pretty. She deserves the best. Dee
    Yeah, I meant to say that, too! Wow! Aren't we lucky to have such loving and caring SO's?

Yeah girl she rocks! KEEP HER ROCKIN' BY DOING HER NAILS NEXT TIME! BUY HER A ROSE! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: