Thread: new ny dressing style?

Aspiring Member

new ny dressing style?

The comment below is, from a reader response to an article the NYTIMES about precocious puberty and relates to current "fashions" in some circles which which the female poster obviously wasn't thrilled .

"Here in NY City we have seen a dramatic increase in the acceptance of dressing like a " Hootchie "( defined as a woman of loose morals who walks around showing her body ) among Girls and Women of all ages as it is no longer shocking to see them showing their behinds and the tops of their panties , or wearing spandex so tight one can see the imprint of their vagina which is the latest trend."

This is only CD related if you like "show and tell"--but mostly show, and follow "girlie" trends.LOL

The article itself is very good, important for families with young girls who may be experiencing these new conditions--even the cders here with families.
    Puberty before age 10.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/ma...nted=7&_r=1&hp
    Last edited by busker; 03-30-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: spelling as always

I don't think this is restricted to NY. I see that all over, just go to any mall in decent weather.
    The young girls all like those "boob tops" that show almost everything and the tightest jeans and leggings that leave little to the imagination, whether or not they have the figure for it. You also see older women dressing this way, perhaps to recapture their youth. It does nothing for me and I don't dress to show in the least.
    As for the age of puberty, that's been declining forever. Girls are maturing physically younger and younger. Perhaps it's due to some environmental factors or a better food supply, who knows. They discover their bodies earlier and our society encourages them to show it. Just look at the celebrities or a TV show.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member

it's the emotional part ....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I don't think this is restricted to NY. I see that all over, just go to any mall in decent weather.
    The young girls all like those "boob tops" that show almost everything and the tightest jeans and leggings that leave little to the imagination, whether or not they have the figure for it. You also see older women dressing this way, perhaps to recapture their youth. It does nothing for me and I don't dress to show in the least.
    As for the age of puberty, that's been declining forever. Girls are maturing physically younger and younger. Perhaps it's due to some environmental factors or a better food supply, who knows. They discover their bodies earlier and our society encourages them to show it. Just look at the celebrities or a TV show.
    It is the emotional part that they are not ready for and in some girls it can be very disturbing. One young girl mentioned had public hair at age 6! It is partly the food additives, partly harmful chemicals in the food stream, and some other things. There is still no clear answer about why, but dressing as older girls was of some concern to a number of people, and being treated as older due to physical development was a problem.

Ironic, isn't it? So many of us CDer's who routinely go out in public worry about being "read" and/or mocked for our preferred way of dressing, yet most of us dress in a far more tasteful and lady-like manner than some of these GG's. Clearly, many of them don't have a clue where the distinction between dressing sexy as opposed to s l u t t y lies...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    i could be waaay off here but is it possibly from the amount of women on the pill, which contains estrogen ,and the fact that so much water is reycycled now which could lead to a regular amount of estrogen in water supplies?
    finaly trying to mind this poor body that ive been thrashing for years .

Quote Originally Posted by tara t View Post
    i could be waaay off here but is it possibly from the amount of women on the pill, which contains estrogen ,and the fact that so much water is reycycled now which could lead to a regular amount of estrogen in water supplies?
    And people ask me why I don't drink water... TBH, I don't think the hormones would survive the purification process, and if it did get into the water supply, it would be so diluted that I don't think it would be a factor. If it were, I think more guys would be displaying feminine qualities. I *DO* believe it is directly related to the amount of growth hormones readily fed to animals.

You could just as truthfully say that New York City, or at least Manhattan, is the last bastion of well-dressed women, too. At any given moment there are tens of thousands of well-dressed women wearing dresses, skirt suits, and pants suits with high heels, high styled hair, makeup and co-ordinated accessories on the avenues and streets.

Young girls have been wearing the most provocative clothing which society will permit them to get-away-with for generations. We consider the Victorian Era to be one of the most repressive in history, but the hallmark garments of those days were corsets and bustles which were designed to emphasize the bosom and buttocks. When I was a pre-teen I can remember slathering over the "older girls" in high school who wore 1950's style short shorts which were mostly skin tight and had inseams of about half an inch.

Being in the farming business here in the UK ,it is totally illegal to give any animal growth hormone or even possess it, it would lead to a jail sentence, but over the pond in the USA,and few outher countries, they are still injecting this into your animals ,this quite righty as stated will pass to the consumer, and will and does cause over weight and all sorts of problems,
    If you are concerned try buying organic meats, if not keep on growing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Maybe I don't get out much, but I don't see what you're talking about. Just another put down genetic women thread for which you're getting famous.

Oh, some of you might want to try Vegetarian.

Presh GG

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Presh GG View Post
    Maybe I don't get out much, but I don't see what you're talking about. Just another put down genetic women thread for which you're getting famous.

Oh, some of you might want to try Vegetarian.

Presh GG
    Please read the OP. I merely quoted the statement of a GENETIC WOMAN who made the comment in the NYTIMES about the state of dressing or undressing that SHE witnessed. I made NO JUDGEMENT HERE. Thanks. Don't kill the messenger , please.

Ladies - the suggestiveness of the young girls' styles is a perennial problem, and phenenon. As to early puberty, sorry, but that'sostly a reflection of body fat, which on average has been climbing rapidly for decades.

My deepest apology.

I was wrong.

Presh GG