Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Start

How Did You Start

I started when my older sister dressed me up & I was addicted ever since I was 5-6.

Not an addiction.

Always did to some degree from as early as I can remember. Nothing "caused" it, it just is.

Don't quit know but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with an alien abduction!! Haven't figured out who got abducted yet..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was 5, and just had to play with lipstick. Not addicted just inhabited by a female spirit.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

At the age of eight I wore of of my mothers clothes, likely heels and a slip. I had a very old picturu of myself, at about the age of 4 being in a Halloween out fit with two older female cousins, who lived near by, I have remembered over the year that just before the picture was taken that they successfully attempted putting lipstick on me, which I remember hating at the time. Now I never leave home without lippy on my lips. OMG how we change and sometimes for the better.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 03-30-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I remember sharing room with my sister because our grandparents lived with us. I would put on my sisters pantyhose when she wasn't home and for the life of me i can't remember the very first time i put on a pair of her pantyhose. I was about 5 or 6 at the time and when i got older and even now i would think back and wonder if my sister knew because every time i would put them on i would do the naughty thing in them and put them back in her drawer. Is it possible that she never noticed. Maybe one day i'll ask her.(NOT).

Gold Member
    I'm not really sure when this all started!! It was definitely preteen but not sure how far back. What I can say is that I've been doing this with great regularity only over the past 2+ years!

my mom thought it would be funny to put makeup on me when I was like 5 and I really enjoyed it. Started wanting to try other things from then on. plus I heard her say many times she wished I had been a girl.

Honestly I think my parents wanted a girl, I was the youngest of 3 boys. I think my earliest memory is when I was 4 or 5 my older cousin put me in her knee high boots (think 70's boots), I really liked them and still remember that very vividly. There were a couple of other instances while growing up that I remember but didn't act on. Early Teenage years I developed a curiosity in pantyhose and borrowed some of my mothers and have been dressing to some degree ever since.

I don't know about alien abduction, but I do know that I have no idea why I sudenly wanted to start dressing. But now that I have started there is nothing that would make me stop.

Me Too. Other comments are precisely my experience as well. Ya know I have all brothers and am the second child, they were expecting a girl, I would have been Michelle I have been told....

I remember this 60's girdle of Mom's that I used to put on when she was not home, wow that was the best, I was pretty young. I remember going to school with knee high panty hose. I never told anyone, ever, but of course Mom busted me, Mom's know everything. She did not approve and made fun of me. A simple woman who had a plan for me and that was that. love her still but hey.....

Quote Originally Posted by Adina View Post
    Not an addiction.

Always did to some degree from as early as I can remember. Nothing "caused" it, it just is.
    polythene pam

Platinum Member
    I started pretty much as everyone else. My very earliest recollections (perhaps from the age of 3-4) are of wearing or wishing I could wear my older sisters clothes.

Banned Read only
    I also started after my sister dressed me up! AND, she let me wear her dress!!! I was hooked ever since! We continued to play dress up until our dad busted us! Then the fun was over! But not really!!!

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Don't know, got around 50 and all these feelings came out of nowhere. I could not control them. I did have a doctor tell me in my forties that I needed to wear hose because of my heart but at that time I just could not make mysef do it. Now it is like I am making up for lost time.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I tried on my older sisters panties when I was 6 y/o and got hooked!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A photo that my mother has shows that I started early enough that I can't remember it.

Anna
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    -Winston Churchill

As with MsArlene, I started at age 8. I was in my parents bathroom and saw a pair of heavy denier tan pantyhose hanging on the towel rack to dry. Wondering what it would be like to wear this tight stretchy fabric, checking to make sure the coast was clear, I slipped them on. The feeling was pure adrenaline immediately making me search my mind as to how I can have my own, they were instantly addictive. I knew they belonged to Mom, but I belonged in them.

Some things never change.

Colleen
    Last edited by ColleenCD; 03-30-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

ColleenCD,
    A lovely post. Thank you for sharing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    I came home one day and had female clothes in my room that just barely fit me. When I got a job at Wal-Mart, I bought clothes that fit me far much better, and have been wearing them on occasion (sp?) ever since. Hoping to get a job at the next college I go to, so that I can buy some more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenCD View Post
    The feeling was pure adrenaline immediately making me search my mind as to how I can have my own, they were instantly addictive. I knew they belonged to Mom, but I belonged in them.
    I don't think I've heard it ever described better. It was incredibly similar for me. The only problem is it's just so hard to get your own at that age. I'm pretty sure I was about ten when the bug bit me and those years waiting to get my driver's license were LONG! Then taking even longer to get things that actually fit...

i'm sure i played with a few female undies in my younger days, but i really got started when, as a joke, i played a female in an online chat room, and became more and more comfortable being a woman, and soon started dressing as a woman in private. A few months ago, i experimented with dressing and going out at night into secluded but still public places, and i'm hooked on it.

I'm a middle child and everyone knows middle kids are always CDer lol. Really the ealiest memory was when I was about eight and my mothers clothes. Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

I remember when I was younger around 5ish that I would put on my moms things purely out of just being a kid and playing. Then I actually got into the whole deal about a year and a half ago simply because I wanted to know what it felt like to dress as a woman, needless to say I loved it!

I found a red front closing bra at about the age of 7 and have been dressing ever since.

Makeup addict!
    I started as a kid of about 6 or so. I wanted to put on a bra once and thought it would be nice to wear one. 14 years later, I'm dressing up as a full woman