Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pants or skirt?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'm a gorgeous dresses kind of girl, then skirts after that. Trousers for my drab life.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Nothing feminine about pants or jeans for me.100% skirts and dresses en femme for me. But as they say each to their own

Charlotte
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

can't remember the last time i wore jeans. skirts for this girl 90 % of the time
    regent,

Well i love wearing skirts and short dresses.. as my legs are my best part.. but it depends on what i am doing.. like this evening i went shopping and wore slacks, pantyhose, body briefer and blouse.. for shoes i wore flats... i love heels but i was shopping so i went a little more dressed down.. i am 6 tall and 190 lbs.. so a big girl.. was in 4 or 5 different stores.. and no one paid me any attention.. from a glance i just looked like an older woman shopping.. i had my hair down like in my avatar photo here and wore my jeweler and went about my business with my head up and smiled at people.. i know i didn't pass to the SA that handled my purchases but it was a wonderful evening as when i smiled most people smiled back and went on their way.

skirt! i use to wear leotard... but skirts, and mini skirts allways fit me ok!!

Lingerie,lingerie,lingerie...forget anything else xoxo

Skirts - and the shorter, the better!

Skirts and dresses for me. Have no fem pants, again in closet don't go out.

I like to stay in style, and right now if you watch you will see 90% of the women around here in crops or capris. It helps that I really love the cargo crops, they are basically the female version of what I wear as a man. As long as I can get the feeling of being female I am good with any outfit that I like. Some fashions trends I can't get on board with or don't make me feel feminine. Like skinny jeans and riding boots, I love the look but it makes me feel gangly and manly so I don't wear them. I really love when I put an outfit together and just get that sense of contentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    I'm about equally balanced between slacks/jeans and skirts in quantity.
    As for how I feel, I feel more feminine in a skirt or dress, but that does not mean that I don't feel feminine in pants. Even jeans are sexy with the right top and shoes.
    When I go out I mostly wear slacks/jeans as that's the "norm" for women around here these days. If I'm going to one of my meetings with the other girls then I love dressing up a bit more in a nice skirt and blouse or a cute dress.
    I particularly enjoy our Christmas party when everyone dresses to the nines. Gowns and party dresses abound and that is of course the ultimate in femininity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I love it all! Isn't absolute freedom of choice such an empowering thing?!!
    I agree with both Cheryl and Kaz. I love expressing my feminine sense of style and that means dressing more along the line of style conscious GGs (not the frumpy ones I see at the grocery or Walmart). Like Cheryl said "Even jeans are sexy with the right top and shoes." Kaz you said it perfectly "I love it all! Isn't absolute freedom of choice such an empowering thing", after all women do have the absolute freedom to wear so many wonderful styles, colors, textures, it's what makes me love to dress enfemme.

Aspiring Member

Pants

I have to go with pants or shorts and a fem top. One reason is I can do "stealth" cross dressing. These garments are andro-enough to not scream CD where me in a dress would be way obvious. Another is that the places I go, (stores, mall, etc) most of the GGs are wearing jeans or slacks and tops; a dress would make even a GG appear overdressed and unique. A denim skirt or similar would fit the 'style demographic' but I'm not there yet.

Maybe someday,
    Sandra1746

Skkirts for me. I love the feeling of the skirt swishing on my legs with hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Renee View Post
    Both, for me. It used to be dresses and skirts only, but now I love a nice pair of jeans or dress slacks. I'm really trying to diversify my wardrobe.
    Rachels response is exactly where I am at. I love sweater dresses, mini skirts, shorts, and other assorted dresses but I am trying to branch out a bit. I agree with Julie also, I can wear jeans in drab so a nice pant suit or some slacks will be coming along into my wardrobe
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Gold Member
    I'll join the "why limit yourself" group. I like a fancy dress. I like pairing a nice top with jeans and accessorizing. And I like everything in between. It all depends on where I am going or what I am doing. The weather here took a downturn for a day or two. Today I am going shopping and to a movie with my wife and daughter. A lot of leg work and cool air. So it will be nice jeans and a low cut sweater with something flat because my feet are a bit sore from being on my elliptical so much. Have to be practical sometimes!

I like to wear both depending what I am doing at the time

I have one pair of pants and seven skirts so skirts for me.

I love wearing dresses and skirts; pants are just boring male garb. If I'm going out femme (not often) it's always a skirt or dress. Why waste the opportunity to look and feel as feminine as possible? I don't even own any jeans, have never liked denim. When I can dress a bit differently as a male I'll wear leather pants as a change. But I also wear skirts while presenting as male.

Michaella

Right on, Stephanie I have at least 30 skirts left over from earlier years but next to my custom dresses they do nothing for me anymore.
    Lisa.

Complex Lolita...
    [SIZE="2"]I like to wear skirts, but they don’t make me feel like a woman – if you are unable to understand that, then you may understand why it’s pointless to explain crossdressing, either to outsiders who cannot grasp the concept, or even yourself, if you happen to be in a questioning frame of mind. It's all about happiness, for many of us...
    [/SIZE]

My opinion is......what am I going out for? If it's a casual night, then it's jeans with boots or whatever. If it's an event, I'm in a dress or skirt and getting ready to dance the night away!

I'm a skirt gal. Always loved them and they look so feminine. Wear jeans all the time when in drab.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Renee View Post
    Both, for me. It used to be dresses and skirts only, but now I love a nice pair of jeans or dress slacks. I'm really trying to diversify my wardrobe.
    Same for me. I think at first I favored skirts and dresses because they were worn by women while pants are worn by both men and women. However, as I have built a wardrobe, Ive come to love the look and feel of a perfect fitting pair of tight womens jeans. Certainly a much different look and feel then mens pants!

For years I preferred skirts but now I wear mostly pants. Have several pairs of tailored Rafaella pants and when paired up with the right tops I feel and look great. When I am out in public I also feel that I blend in with all the GG's

I'm more of a leggings and tights girl. Sometimes that can come with skirts or dresses, but I see a lot of girls just wearing them with a nice sweater nowadays.

I wear pants and skirt it depends on what I'm going to be doing. I fell feminine most of the time no matter what I'm wearing.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!