Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I be ticked off or not?

I don't think it would bother me, after all i wore her cloths for so many years if she knew it or not. My only problem i have with the borrowing thing is she doesn't wear pantyhose very much anymore, so when she needs them she will take a pair of mine wear them once and throw them out because she doesn't know when she will wear them again. That's my beef but i love the sharing cloths idea.

Banned Read only
    I love it when my wife borrows my things. I think you should be proud, not ticked off.

It is not unusual for girlfriends to share, and anytime a women wants to borrow your clothes, she is saying I like your style, and I'm comfortable that they are yours. instead of being miffed, I would be proud as a peacock (make that Pea hen) that she liked my clothes enough to want to wear them.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    It is not unusual for girlfriends to share, and anytime a women wants to borrow your clothes, she is saying I like your style, and I'm comfortable that they are yours. instead of being miffed, I would be proud as a peacock (make that Pea hen) that she liked my clothes enough to want to wear them.
    Tina B.
    I totally agree w/ tina, you are SOOOO lucky that you can share things and she is cool about it! and I'm sure she has things you like? honey thats win-win!
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar
    Good god, oh how I wish that would have happened to me. It is a total compliment, a complete affirmation of her acceptance to you and your feminine lifestyle and she loves your style and taste in clothes.. She is definitely a keeper and tell her she can wear what ever she likes of yours... not to mention if she's wearing your clothes that means you can fit into hers, go raid her closet.. I bet she would love that... Have an outfit swapping day.. each of you once a week or when ever you want, go into each others closets and drawers and grab what you want and then the 2 of you go out on the town, shopping, dining, clubbing.. what ever.. Have fun with the fact that you have such an accepting woman in your life, cause many of us don't...

Back in the days when I was married, my wife would borrow my dresses and skirts and I'd borrow hers. I never saw anything to get upset about. Except one time when she was going away for a week and didn't have any clean panties at the time, and so she took every last pair of mine. I was not too pleased with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
    I would take it as a compliment to your sense of style.
    Definately agree here, chance to go out together and buy some for you both to wear.
    As others say I borrow and try buy what we can both enjoy.
    If you have said buy her something or at least give her hugs.

Roxie
    Hugs & Kisses

Add another mark in the "compliment" bracket Like many have mentioned, she apparently like your style and choices in clothing. My GF (if she knew) wouldn't wear anything I have in my collection thus far. Mainly because she wouldn't fit in them. I do however provide pantyhose when she needs them as she doesn't buy any and just figures I have plenty for her to take a pair .

Yes it can be upsetting but if it really bothers you, do what I do when she needs hose and I don't want to give a pair up....take her shopping!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Thanks for all your thoughts on my "plight"lol,I suppose it is quite a compliment,never thought of it that way!
    I would like to borrow some of her clothes but she is a bit smaller than me so they would be a bit "snug"
    There is nothing wrong with crossdressing but there is a great deal wrong with society.

I'm not married anymore, yet my X was OK with my dressing. But due to the fact in our size, she was a 7, and me 14 at that time, we didn't exchange cloths. Just take it as a compliment and go with it...

I really wish my wife would borrow something of mine. It would signal a bit of acceptance. Shoes not likely. But dress? wig? pantyhose? jewelry? lipstick? --or sure, by all means, and welcome.

Platinum Member
    Whe you say "borrow" she is just wearing them, right - she's not appropriating your clothers? If she's just wearing some of your things, don't be ticked off. Just be very grateful to have a gf who shares this part of your life. And set a good example by asking before you borrow any of her things.

I understand you being ticked. But maybe her sharing clothes with you makes it feel less like your dressing is turning away from her. I know that's not what dressing means but it can feel that way. but if itakes you feel any better my wife takes all my guy clothes. And now my daughter does too.

However you feel, that's the right way to feel. My wife sometimes grabs one of my dresses or skirts, tries it on, and says, "Oh, this is mine now." I enjoy it, but my favorite is when she borrows my nylons. I'm so happy that she wears nylons that I don't mind if she borrows all of them. Now I wish she'd go back to wearing my slips around the house...
    Lisa

I would love to be in your situation. My SO is a size 18 and I'm 10/12 so neither of us can wear each others clothes.

I agree with the other posters that I would take this as a compliment...

Renne.....

Really,

I went for broke buying outfits I knew he would look great in one for me two for you, needless to say I have loads of fun dresses that will not fit me I wear a size 2-4 and the doll wore a 12-14. I should have kept the crinoline ...
    The worst was this negligee from ebay it had so many layers of chiffon 38 C there is no way that will ever fit my chest, I put it on with a slip it felt like a good Hammer Horror move dress-Which I payed way too much for in a bidding war.
    try to put them back on your side at least you all are lucky to share.

Jennifer,
    Go with the flow, things can only get better.
    They are only clothes, or does she look better in your clothes than you do?
    That may be the problem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    She accepts your cross dressing, and, you want to complain about her wearing some of your stuff? Yep, dump her for sure! Wait for the next girlfriend who will not want to wear your clothing as she tosses you out of the house!

I forgot to mention earlier that my SO loves it when I wear her clothes. I felt bad at one point for always wearing a certain nightie, thinking that she'd mind like you do (although I always asked, I didn't know if she was just being polite by acquiescing), but she did say she enjoyed it. She is always offering some of her clothes for me to wear, but unfortunately we are different sizes. I have borrowed earrings before though.

As to panty hose, when we have an over-nighter somewhere, I always bring several pairs in case I run one at the last minute, and on several occasions my SO ended up wearing them because she forgot hers. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    They are only clothes, or does she look better in your clothes than you do?
    That may be the problem.
    This is an odd statement. Do you mean does she look more feminine in the clothes than does Jennifer? Well, the SO is a birth female, so why would she look more masculine?

If you mean is she more attractive, I don't care whether we are male or female, we all need to come to terms with the attractiveness quotient we are born with. Our bone structures simply are what they are.
    Reine

I don't want to dismiss what you honestly feel, but I do think I would get a real kick out of a woman wanting to wear something of my feminine clothes. And I have to admit that might be a bit kinky.

Michaella

Now you know what to buy for her for a gift occasion (or no occasion).

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I see it could be a positive, but as Reine suggested this is something to talk about and you clearly haven't laid the groundrules of sharing. I bet this is not an unrelated incident and I wonder how many other things get shared and in what way.

This sounds like a good way to start a very useful conversation

tina

Aspiring Member
    You are lucky. Lucky she will do it, and lucky you are close enough in size to be able to do it. I would say you should be getting off on the fact you can borrow each others clothes. Just like two girls living together shareing clothes. Lucky, lucky, lucky you.

Sherrii

Traci Lynn Conner
    My wife has known about my crossdressing forever, but has never accepted it well recently she was taking off for the weekend with her half sister and needed some black thigh highs, and after a few very stressful minutes I ended up offering her mine.... She thought it was awesome and put them right now, she even promised to return them intact which she did. Crazy fun day, I even helped her clip the garter straps.