Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouch

OMG who was your surgion Mike Tyson? Nope it looks like you have all of your ears... I wish you a speedy recovery. Get well soon.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

What a story. Very compelling. I just read every comment. Proud for you that your journey has come to the place you have dreamed for years, I am sure. Very brave to post such pictures for us to see. If I were closer, I would cook a grand feast for you.
    Hugs,
    Kristyn
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    You are a tall woman. You should be a D or DD just to be proportionate. There is nothing as heavenly as your own bed! I have been in the upstairs bedroom for three weeks due to my refueling outage night shift duty. My brief sojourns in our bed on the ground floor are heavenly.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Aspiring Member

Good luck Melissa

It is great that you are home and can relax better now. It sounds like the recovery is progressing well; excellent news. I wish you all the best of luck and success in your journey. Be strong and stay on the path.

Love,
    Sandra1746

Thanks for sharing your picture. Take it easy.

Little Girl
    How's it going?

Soooo curious about this.....

Melissa, What joy it is to see you looking so wonderful. Even though the bruising and some scarring are still there the real beauty is showing through. Thank you so much for sharing and I look forward to hearing more and see more pictures as you continue to recover.
    Hugs
    Sara

Okay how 'bout an update.

I've spent the last couple of days in bed mostly, yesterday in fact was just a long series of naps. Aside from being tired and generally sore, I feel much better than when I arrived back home Wednesday morning. I still have bruises under my eyes and my nose, chin, and jaws are still swollen. My face doesn't hurt except for an occasional headache along the scar on my forehead. My body is also feeling much better, I can move easily and even turn over on my side without wincing. The body sculpting lipo was by far the most painful of all the procedures followed closely by the breast implants. The breasts are beginning to settle in and while they don't exactly feel natural, they are feeling less foreign everyday. My chest muscles are also beginning to relax and there is no real pain except for right at the incisions beneath the implants. The swelling is also going down so they're not hard as rocks anymore, which is a huge relief because there is nothing comfortable about having huge gell blobs shoved under your chest muscles, but now that they're starting to get soft I feel better emotionally at least.

Nothing about my face and body looks or feels familiar to me anymore and oddly I don't feel one way or another about it. I'm looking forward to the new normal though and right now I seem to have a pretty good leash on my typical impatience. So far.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Okay how 'bout an update.

I've spent the last couple of days in bed mostly, yesterday in fact was just a long series of naps. Aside from being tired and generally sore, I feel much better than when I arrived back home Wednesday morning. I still have bruises under my eyes and my nose, chin, and jaws are still swollen. My face doesn't hurt except for an occasional headache along the scar on my forehead. My body is also feeling much better, I can move easily and even turn over on my side without wincing. The body sculpting lipo was by far the most painful of all the procedures followed closely by the breast implants. The breasts are beginning to settle in and while they don't exactly feel natural, they are feeling less foreign everyday. My chest muscles are also beginning to relax and there is no real pain except for right at the incisions beneath the implants. The swelling is also going down so they're not hard as rocks anymore, which is a huge relief because there is nothing comfortable about having huge gell blobs shoved under your chest muscles, but now that they're starting to get soft I feel better emotionally at least.

Nothing about my face and body looks or feels familiar to me anymore and oddly I don't feel one way or another about it. I'm looking forward to the new normal though and right now I seem to have a pretty good leash on my typical impatience. So far.
    Really looking forward to see the photos when it all calms down a bit more! 'After' photos always make me feel real good about the future, and even at this stage it's really looking like money well spent!

Melissa, I'm sitting at the breakfast table with my laptop and there's a big empty hole across from me where you used to be! I miss you!
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.M View Post
    Melissa, I'm sitting at the breakfast table with my laptop and there's a big empty hole across from me where you used to be! I miss you!
    Awwwww that's sweet Michelle. I was just thinking about you this morning because I know you're leaving Monday and I was wondering how your last weekend was going.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

To be honest, I would rather be in your shoes now, with all the pain and suffering that you must be going through, than look at my ugly face in the mirror I think you are very brave to post pictures post surgery and as has been said by Ayaka.N, just wait until all the swelling and pain has gone and a new you will look back at you from the mirror and you will know that going through this was worth it Just think, another step completed to full transition Lucky you
    Life is what we make it....and I am making my life to be the best I can

If brains were dynamite....I wouldn't have enough to blow my nose.

I wish I looked like Gemma, my avatar. Maybe one day I will, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    I know you're leaving Monday and I was wondering how your last weekend was going.
    Oh, you cannot believe how busy I have been! I have been out shopping. I found a place nearby (in walking distance) to get that mani-pedi we were talking about and acrylic nails as well. I also got my ears pierced and today I had my eyebrows waxed (necessary, because as you know they were moved from the place I last saw them).

I'm healed enough to wear some makeup, which is good because I am still a bit bruised. Still have that tape on my face to hold up the nose job, but at least I am quite a bit less freakish. And with the lip fill I am thrilled with how easy lipstick goes on!

Stitches are all out, Dr Cardenas is very pleased with how things have gone and I had my last anti-inflammatory treatment yesterday. Those treatments are very effective, and the only thing I'm waiting on are my lips to settle a bit. I can scarcely believe my own eyes when I look in the mirror. I am one happy girl!

Tomorrow I'll pack up, which will be harder than packing to come here because I have picked up 4 new pairs of shoes and numerous other souvenirs (yes, I'm a shoe addict. I admit it.)

I'll check in again when I'm home.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Melissa,I wish a quick recover, girl you will look so good after it is all done, I would like to wish Michelle also a quick recover if that is ok, Look forward to hear about your healing. Take care girl, and i say a pray for you both.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

So I've been home for one week as of this morning and I am definitely ready for this to be over already. I do feel better every day, but I'm still a long way from feeling normal. The bruising and the swelling in my face seems to be subsiding but how many more days do I have to look in the mirror and see this? The general discomfort is gone and is replaced by a bit of malaise. Also my nose and forehead scar are actually hurting lately. They were comfortably numb for awhile, but as the feeling comes back it's bringing the pain with it. My new boobs are finally starting to feel like they belong there, but I will sure be glad when they're not swollen anymore. Right now they look as uncomfortable as they feel. Not hot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Platinum Member
    Hang in there Melissa. I have no idea how long the discomfort may last but it will be worth it in the end.

Every day is one day closer to the world seeing only the view of you that you want them to see. Having had sinus surgery, surgery to correct a deviated septum, and jaw surgery in the past, I can certainly sympathize with you. Heal quickly!!

Anna
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    -Winston Churchill

wow you look great! I think you are more than ready to take on the world.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Silver Member
    But did you have to pay extra for the Nike swooshes on your cheeks?

Seriously, you are looking terrifically better. One need only look to your current avatar to see the healing!

Sorry to hear about the pain. Sometimes scar pain and itching can linger. Hopefully it will subside as quickly as it cropped up.

Lea
    Lea

You're looking better every day, Melissa. Hang in there!
    Reine

Melissa,

I can well imagine that you are thoroughly sick of feeling lousy and looking swollen, but OMG, wow -- you look great!

e.

You are still looking great Melissa.

I would still trade places with you and may do the same thing before long.
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

You have a ways to go yet, Melissa, but you are really looking amazing!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Wow! I saw your very different avatar and I had to come see. You are healing so quickly, it's incredible! I hope you're pleased with how everything went. Also, as soon as those gel blobs soften up a bit and settle, they'll probably be properly sized enough to get your roommate to stop complaining!

Congrats, congrats, congrats, I'm so pleased for you!

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Definitely a softer, gentler image is already clear. As for the new breasts, you are a tall woman and proportionally you can carry larger breasts gloriously.
    -
    You want to stay out of the sun.
    Last edited by Helen Grandeis; 04-18-2012 at 11:05 PM.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis