Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ouch

Silver Member
    My God, you look great!

Lea
    Lea

Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us Melissa. I'm so happy for you. You give me hope.
    [SIZE="2"]Being trans is so freaking awesome, it astounds me that anyone would want to choose to be only one gender. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by wino_tg_girl View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us Melissa. I'm so happy for you. You give me hope.
    Hope? I was just trying to share the experience. I have a limited amount of hope so if I accidentally gave you any could you please give it back? ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Heck yea girl! You're there. You can live your life as the woman you are now. I think it's awesome, and reading stories like this shows me how it's possible. You're healing nicely. You were pretty and passable before. Now you're going to be a knockout.
    [SIZE="2"]Being trans is so freaking awesome, it astounds me that anyone would want to choose to be only one gender. [/SIZE]

You do have beautiful breasts, Misty. In fact, you could probably have two (lovely) heads and no males would notice. I think if I had to choose between BA and FFS, BA would win.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Oh you look great now. In your previous pictures it looked like someone beat you with a big baseball bat. I can't wait to get all that done and seeing your picture now I am looking forward to getting beat up real good first.

Gold Member
    It is wonderful that you are getting your validation Misty. There must be a thousand thoughts of concerns and things that could happen running through your mind that I just couldn't imagine. I hope it helps you feel like you are there because you definitely are there by your appearance. You look great!

Aspiring Member

Hi Melissa

From your photos you are getting better by the day. WONDERFUL NEWS.
    Best wishes to you for a continued speedy recovery and best wishes for you on your journey.

You do look great.

Hugs and love,
    Sandra1746

So I'm home alone drinking and planning world domination, when I realize that I'm able to brush my hair for the first time in forever. It just hurt too much to do and I haven't even tried in at least a week. The bruises are almost gone, but I still have some residual swelling that I think may be around for awhile, but I finally feel like I'm making real progress.

It's been 3 weeks since I've been home and roughly 5 weeks since surgery I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I'm loving the shape of your chin, and your lips look much nicer with each photo.

Anna
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    -Winston Churchill

Yes, I think that those lips are getting close to the kissable stage. Watch out world, Melissa is coming for a visit, with a sweet smile, I hope. Looking good girl.

You are looking great Melissa! I'm glad the healing process is so much faster than I thought was possible.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I just love the nose tape, you have become an expert! How are the rest of you coming along beside the nose, and the obvious gorgeous lines of the face?

Looking great Melissa!

I hope you are happy with your results so far, they should get even better as the swelling continues to go down.

Do you still see any of the old Melissa in the mirror now?
    Pam

"I am a stronger woman than I ever was a man." Living full time since Oct 14th 2012.

Misty, you really are emerging as quite a beautiful woman.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Silver Member
    Better and better, in such a short time, and SO feminine.
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    You are looking great Melissa! I'm glad the healing process is so much faster than I thought was possible.
    Thanks, but as always the pic doesn't show everything. There is still quite a bit of swelling around my forehead scar as well as jaw, chin and nose.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Oh wow, Melissa, you're beautiful!
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    I just love the nose tape, you have become an expert! How are the rest of you coming along beside the nose, and the obvious gorgeous lines of the face?
    This is my LAST weekend for the damn tape. It's been 3 weeks and a few days, and the doc just told me to tape for 3 more weeks. I know you were talking about taping for 3 more MONTHS but I don't recall you having tape on your nose for three months Miss Thing.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    This is my LAST weekend for the damn tape. It's been 3 weeks and a few days, and the doc just told me to tape for 3 more weeks. I know you were talking about taping for 3 more MONTHS but I don't recall you having tape on your nose for three months Miss Thing.
    Aww, you know it's the latest fashion accessory, that "just having a little work done" look!

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Kay View Post
    Do you still see any of the old Melissa in the mirror now?
    Well, funny thing is, that's ALL I see. I was kind of emotional Thursday because I had to clean up and do something with my roomie and her fiance' and I thought I looked like a dude, but I met and had lunch with a couple of people who were wondering why I had work done. "Most women wait until they're much older" she said. They didn't read me at all. (must be the boobs)

It's hard right now because my skin is a wreck and most of my hair fell out and I'm fighting stubble again. The worst thing about the recovery is the forced break from EVERYTHING. I'm really looking forward to the damn electrolysis again and a facial. Ah yes my kingdom for a facial.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

The doc told me 2 more weeks, and last weekend was MY last (yays!). Honestly, I was received so much differently as soon as I ditched the tape. Instead of being a grotesque "Oh, poor thing! Hope they arrested her boyfriend for doing that!" I get a lot more smiles and guys flirting with me. And makeup looks a lot better without the tape as well.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Melissa , I think you are looking fab. Only a few weeks out ! Think what a little time and less swelling my do? I'm sure I'd be as impatient or worse. Hugs Girl you're doing great

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    So you don't have to tape the nose for a year like Inna suggested?
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Well, funny thing is, that's ALL I see. I was kind of emotional Thursday because I had to clean up and do something with my roomie and her fiance' and I thought I looked like a dude,
    Don't fret about this Melissa, I think it's natural for your mind's eye to lag behind the reality of your reflection. This happened to a friend of mine who had BA (she's a GG). She came over in tears one day about 2-3 weeks after surgery and asked me to look at her because she couldn't tell that any of the work was done, even though she had solid evidence right in front of her that she was wearing a much bigger bra. And she's a clinical psychologist!

It'll just take time.
    Reine