Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Important* A deadly disease exclusive to crossdressers.

*Important* A deadly disease exclusive to crossdressers.

If you had to guess how most crossdressers die, what would you say? Old age? Perhaps most. Other still pass on from the same causes as the rest of the population: illnesses brought on by unhealthy lifestyle, accidents, etc.

But the neither the media, nor internet community has ever addressed the fastest growing killer among crossdressers: Pink Fog Asphyxiation.

To understand how Pink Fog Asphyxiation claims the lives of hundreds of crossdressers a year, we must understand how it works:

The act of blurring the gender line produces a little known by-product: particles of drag energy known as fabulons.

Most of the time crossdressers store fabulons in the certain places of the body:

When a man is crossdressed, the buildup of fabulons is released, and as the result the wrist becomes noticeably more flexible, as the do the hips, which get more sway. In some crossdressers the fabulons stored in the voicebox escape and the voicebox becomes shorter, leading to a higher pitch. The cloud of fabulons that surrounds the body at this point is commonly referred to as the "pink fog."

The danger however is that these particles are then inhaled and bond to the alveoli, the hollow cavities within the lungs through which oxygen enters the body. Usually our bodies would let us know that something is wrong with a sort of suffocating sensation, but this is masked by the massive amount of endorphins that are released while we crossdress.

Please pass on to your fellow crossdressers, if we generate enough buzz we may be able to get medical funding necessary to design drugs to combat PFA. Better yet, send you donations directly to me at

thisisnotascam@swindle.com

Thank you for listening.
    Last edited by Violetgray; 04-01-2012 at 05:14 PM.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    LOL! ........and no known cure!
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh no. I've got it for sure. But I am not worried. I will die happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray: *Important* A deadly disease exclusive to crossdressers. View Post
    Thank you for listening.
    You can now call me Patrick Henry: "Give me Liberty or Death by Pink Fog Asphyxiation!"

Quote Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    You can now call me Patrick Henry: "Give me Liberty or Death by Pink Fog Asphyxiation!"
    I'd rather be called Patricia Henry or for dinner.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I wish this was reddit so I could upvote this post! I lol'd.

TIL that Fabulons are deadly.

OMG... I had no idea!
    And it's a silent killer, isn't it??
    How would the medical examiner know what killed you?
    Oh... I guess the pink panties would be a clue.

Always at the leading edge

You are always so right on. Now I know what has been happening all these years..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Violet, you are a riot!

Complex Lolita...
    [SIZE="2"]Since this is April Fool’s Day, I will offer a comment – I think the whole thing is a DRAG!!!

I feel better now…
    [/SIZE]

500mg of Paracetamoxyfrsebendroneomycin a day keeps the doctor away.This should reduce if not cure Fabulons.

Fabulons? And here I thought it was tree pollen. Ah, well, no matter... as long as I can die looking good.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I heard that a good HEPA filter unit in your bedroom will prolong your life expectancy. but the filters turn pink.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I just hope it takes a long time to die from it.

I love it!

Say, do these fabulons travel faster than light? I saw you at CERN last year, didn't I?

BTW- i can get you some good prices on fiber optic cables...

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Actually HIV/AIDS is a huge problem in the transgender population. Of course nobody wants to talk about it but its true. The end result is a life of taking the most horrible and expensive drugs and then dieing of opportunistic infections.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    I heard that a good HEPA filter unit in your bedroom will prolong your life expectancy. but the filters turn pink.

Barbara
    I like this answer.

Come to think of it, I get short of breath whenever I tighten my corset. Must be due to Pink Fog Asphyxiation.

Filter? No, I want a fabulon inhaler, so I can have a little fun when I can't dress!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    OMG! Thanks for the info, Violet! And, all a long I thot Pink Fog was simply a harmless gas that filled the room whenever Sherry appeared! (I KNOW what you're thinking! It has no smell and I DON'T eat union sandwiches just before dressing!)

Anyway, I entered your Email address in my PayPal account to send u money to fite this insidious disease! PayPal said I had already sent everything in my account to my new friend, the president of Ghana! I had forgotten him! A wonderful, open minded, caring, and generous man! It doesn't even matter to him that I dress!

Soon, he's sending me $62,000,000! And, since I only need $5,000,000 to buy a small house here in SoCal, Violet, I'm SENDING U THE REST!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi,

& to think iv been dressing all these years , oh wait, Mom started that , in my lovely cream skirt. & then again another day. but hey did i miss some thing oh, no ,FABULON, did you say, oh help im a woman ....
    No.. No.. it cant be,

...noeleena...

Aspiring Member

Fabulous

Fabulous information about the dreaded fabulons...

Good post Violet, keep it going.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

I have heard of this.......................I understand for chronic cases there is no know cure....................however for acute cases I have heard of a few homeopathihc remedies that provide only temporary help...............simply apply eyeliner and make a huge mistake and have it smudge all over your cheek.............applying lipstick on you chin and stabbing yourself in the eye with mascarea also works. Some suggest that ruining a brand new pair of hose with a toe nail helps but this has not been competely proven. These cures have not been confirmed by the FDA.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    That explains the shortness of breath and dizziness.....

I wonder if I can get a handicap parking sticker for it?