Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Important* A deadly disease exclusive to crossdressers.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    I wonder if I can get a handicap parking sticker for it?
    You can, in South Korea!

http://blogs.glam.com/glamchic/2009/...-heel-parking/
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I think I'll paint one in my driveway:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Temp releif for those suffering temporarily from over-excessive fabulons!

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    I have heard of this.......................I understand for chronic cases there is no know cure....................however for acute cases I have heard of a few homeopathihc remedies that provide only temporary help...............simply apply eyeliner and make a huge mistake and have it smudge all over your cheek.............applying lipstick on you chin and stabbing yourself in the eye with mascarea also works. Some suggest that ruining a brand new pair of hose with a toe nail helps but this has not been competely proven. These cures have not been confirmed by the FDA.
    But for those suffering temporarily from over-excessive, or over-exposure to, fabulons, you can go online to www.gotpollution.com and get one of these sweet babies! The Techno Air Filter Mask! (See graphic below)

Here is some product info: "The Techno Gold mask combines Hepa-Type filtration for sub-micron pollutants with the Dynamic ACC (Activated Charcoal Cloth) filter. This combination provides increased filtration ability covering a broader spectrum of pollutants than either filter on its own. Working in combination with the Techno Gold filter, are two new Techno valves specifically designed to improve airflow performance on exhalation. With these new features, the Techno Gold mask is at the top of the range in performance and conforms to European Standard EN149FFP1(S). No American standards have been extablished as of this date (See Downside below).

The Techno Air Filter Mask Filters Out: Hydrocarbons including Benzene & Pyrene, Fabulons, Nitrogen Oxides, Sulphur Dioxide, Lead Oxide, and Black Smoke. Sub-Micron Particulates including Pollen Dust, Rape Seed Dust, Irritant Dusts and Clay Dust."
    Downside: Leaves you looking like a man. Caveat. Use sparingly, always at your own risk,with complete descretion and extreme caution and care.

Best of luck everyone...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I knew there had to be a downside to the cootie immunity...
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Violet -- This is clearly one disease for which no cure should be sought. All monies that might be spent on finding its cure should instead be spent on shoes, dresses, or make-up. Any spending on the disease itself should be deemed inappropriate and the person involved should be sentenced to one year without parole of dressing only in drab.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

violetgray i now re alise what was wrong with my posture since reading your post in fact this was brought to my atenttion by my so yesterday however i love living in my pink fog so i will persivere as this is my life girl and iam enjoying it. but thanks for the head up. davinaxx
    davina

Gaaaah I'm too young mto die.

Vieja

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    But for those suffering temporarily from over-excessive, or over-exposure to, fabulons, you can go online to www.gotpollution.com and get one of these sweet babies! The Techno Air Filter Mask! (See graphic below)
    Before I read your description, I thought I was seeing a picture of a Mortal Kombat character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Before I read your description, I thought I was seeing a picture of a Mortal Kombat character.
    The mask didn't help with his CDing though, or so it would appear? He could have better spent his money on an eyebrow waxing and felt better, I'd imagine?

LMAO, nice one Violet

I don't know what to say. Thou hast tickled. And I'm not easily tickled.
    Lisa

HE HE!! you funny!
    regent,

this is hilarious. very creative and on-point. the reason for my shortness of breath and butterflies when wearing something sexy has now been released to the public.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

Wow -- they should have the high-heel parking everywhere. And people wearing full skirts or dresses should be able to park closer to the building in case it's windy.

No wonder I'm wearing Pink thongs today!

I thought you were going to say going broke at the latest Kohls sale!!

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Eryn has a point maybe we all should get a inhaler, and help us with deep pink fog that keep roving in for weeks at a time. thank for the value information
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Actually if I don't knock it off, I'll probably die under a toppled pile of spike heel shoes. I mean I have more heels than my wife! Anyone else noticing this around your house???

Take care of yourselves, resist the shoe disease!

Staci

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Love it!! So I have a letter that is fiction that would go with an article

TESTIMONY FROM A PATIENT: I suffered from this and I must say it is so bad that today my wife told me to turn in my man card because I did not know the players on the football team!!! Though she is not aware of my girl side I suddenly felt the need to turn in my male card and let the pink fog continue it's work. The underground medical community states that inhaling the cloud will slowly cause men to forget all male activities and begin the process of a total pink fog lock while dressed! I am trying to find out if I take the blue pill could it stop the fog? I forgot to mention I can no longer grow facial hair and now my hair reaches my shoulder.

DR RESPONSE: based on what you have written I fear that there is nothing we can do for you and by taking the blue pill you must endure every episode of Duck Dynasty and the 3 stooges which if you have proceeded as far as you state you will find it boring so I suggest reruns of the Gilmore Girls or the new show GCB. Inclosed is your new Woman card please use it