Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: am I the only one with this obssesion?

They say "eatin' ain't cheatin'." I guess that applies to chocolate bars, too.

What about "try before you bi"?

Everyone, I've edited out TMI from a fantasy posted by someone on page one that obviously was missed before, and all the reaction to it including things getting way too personal.

If you think a post breaks the rules, please report it. If it doesn't break the rules and you don't agree with the sentiment, please reserve any name calling for PMs.

Edit
    And seeing as how after 6 weeks the OP came back in yesterday with an update that she broke up with her girlfriend and is going ahead with the fantasy, there's no point keeping this thread opened since her original confusion seems to have been resolved.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-27-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    Reine