I am out of town working for a while and have every opportunity I need but I am too scared to go buy make up, a short skirt and a top. I was too scared to stop in Austin on the way down and I could kick myself for that.

So....I sit here in my new red headed wig, a long black skirt, thong panties, black thigh highs and a pair of new white patent d'orsay pumps. Oh yeah, my new bra from 2 weeks ago as well. My wife bougth the bra, panties and skirt and I ordered the rest. Now, I just need to get the courage to buy make up. I look at myself with my new hair and now would really love to see what concealer, foundation, eye make up, a little contouring on my chubby face then some killer hot lips would look like.

I still have a few days here and may venture out to walgreens or the like and buy some make up for "my daughters easter basket"? She really is asking for that too!

What a rush actually packing up Kristyn's suitcase to go out of the town for the 1st time. Before revealing the true Kristyn, my wife knew I would stuff a pair of heels into the bag but it was never discussed. Last week, I was more concerned with gathering my pretty things and she packed my work clothes. What a difference a month or so being on here has been in my life.

Had to tell someone my feminine pains today. I just need some damn make-up!

Pretty in Heels,

Kristyn