Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you reached your female maturity yet? (just for fun)

Hi,

How i was brought up was & part of that i was quite a mature kid & i had to be because of issues we had in our family , & things we had to go through, & went through,

So as a female / woman very grown up in pretty much all of my life, yes i was a kid just a bit too serious i did have fun just was tempered .

Thinking about this i had to be very resposnable & that to made a difference in what i did & do now, striaght laced you may say.
    How i dress normal day wear yes nice clothes & in my style or how i like to look ,

In period wear. hmmm quite different a wench & Chateline , for Renaissance,
    & Edwardian very 1900 to 1910, not to femm more plain & simple & that suits my looks, im just not a girle girl ,

& to tell the truth im more comfortable in my Renaissance wear - garb & it would suit me down to the ground if i was dressed that way every day,

& its pretty good with over 200 of us for a week to gether,

...noeleena...

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Im not sure I've matured in either of my egos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Midlife crisis phases, desperately, trying to retain my good looks from my younger years, often wearing clothing that I am too old for. Saving up for my botox treatments to handle those wrinkles.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Wonderful replies! Toys are us?

Reminds me of the "toys are us" slogan: I don't wanna grow up. You are all wonderful people! I'm smiling reading through all the replies.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Great thread topic, Marleena! I had lots of laughs reading the replies. While I'm 60, I think Piora is in her mid-thirties. While I do like 'sensible skirts and blouses' I still want to dress young sometimes. And if I can pull off wearing what you're wearing in your latest photos....I'll be a happy girl!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I'm in the adult phase and holding. (although I still love heels -----just not as often as before)

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    ...Midlife Crisis: ...does this make my a$$ look fat?
    (in my case) Please, oh please let it make me look a little fatter back there!

I think that CDers get the privilege of wandering back and forth through these stages. I still enjoying seeing what turns up in the panty drawer though I've never had the urge to post about it. I enjoy the look of my forms, but enjoy being a B. Shopping for clothes is lots of fun, I like wearing age appropriate outfits, but occasionally like to rock a shorter hemline and heels for a special occasion.

I have a suspicion that GGs follow a similar pattern if they so desire.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Not sure it would be any easier Hon, many genetic girls have it rougher growing up in a man's world with men's attitudes towards women in general. I think we may take it more in stride as we have at least a clue about what we may be trying to accomplish as far as a our femininity. In any case, I always thought it was kind of a whirlwind ride catching up on this the way many of us do.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think I have finally matured, I am settling into a certain style, I own flats and don't buy things just because anymore(at least not as much). I thought the makeup made me look younger but I got Ma'am-ed from a late 20's SA and it was in the tone to an older more mature woman. She made up for it by calling me dear on the way out though.

I sure hope I'm age appropriate
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -- Mark Twain

Josie on Google Plus

Josie's Flickr Photostream

Dual Spirits (My Blog)

I'm in my mid-40's , and I enjoy going out everywhere/anywhere in this half of me. Today's it's half, like I said, but down the road?......... I dunno, it gets
    deep. .
    Me want's to be an artist in my retirement years on a tropical coast wearing a sundress, long hair, and long earrings that gently dust my shoulders.

Makeup addict!
    Young adult, definitely

Aspiring Member
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    All that's missing now is baking cookies with the grandchildren, and then resting up in the rocking chair!
    I like resting in my rocking chair reading a good book I would stay there to if I could thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I am adult *stomps feet* and I dress age appropriate *stomps feet* since I am really 32 years old.
    Sweetheart, you look absolutely amazing. Remember, this for everything you do in life
    "Everything cometh to he or she who waitth, as long as he or she workith like hell while they waith". You'll find that special someone......

Im from about 19 to early forties in my little world. But im a young forties i love my skirts and dresses above the knees .Im not sure if that will ever go away lol
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena
    I wonder if it would easier being raised as a girl rather than learning this stuff late in life. Anyways it's still fun growing up. Would your "girl" life list be similar to this?
    [SIZE="2"]I never grew UP, I never grew DOWN...

I never made a list like that, Marleena – I usually dress younger than my age, mainly to disenfranchise myself from any thoughts of age-related responsibility. If I let go, the whole structure will collapse, something I will not allow (especially at MY age)...
    [/SIZE]

I don't know about maturity. But lately, I started wearing pants, shorts and other casual clothes more often. I still love the garter belts, dresses and nylons, but a nice tank top and capris are nice too.
    man, i feel like a woman

As a friend of mine says: You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

I don't plan to grow up, thank you.

- Diane

Growing up, whats that ? I intend to stay age forty, when enfemme, until I die.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    For me there is no such thing as age appropriate. See. I love my minis but I fell out with my heels some years ago when I smashed a heel bone. Boo hoo. Jeans are no go territory, not bum waggle problem - think kilts - but a bum size problem. At 80 plus I still get out as sort of blonde. See. Well, not in town, there things just have to be different. That is where face lifts happen. Which is something that is learnt with age and all the young teen experiments could never really help. Yes it might have been nice to have started slap experimentation sooner than my twenties.
    ~S~