Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you reached your female maturity yet? (just for fun)

Have you reached your female maturity yet? (just for fun)

Most of you know I'm relatively new at being a complete "girl". So..

Preteen: no more what color panties threads check.
    Puberty: I have boobs and bra now (albeit fake boobs) check.
    Teenager: Shopping for makeup and clothes frenzy (stuck here still) check.
    Young Adult: Miniskirts, high heels, nylons check.
    Adult: Age appropriate clothes, flats, etc. check.
    Midlife Crisis: more shopping, wearing inappropriate short skirts, 5" heels, panicking about wrinkles, needing to get out more, does this make my a$$ look fat? check.

I wonder if it would easier being raised as a girl rather than learning this stuff late in life. Anyways it's still fun growing up.

Would your "girl" life list be similar to this?

I'm in the Adult stage now...and I'm sure I won't be entering "Midlife Crisis"....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior citizen: Sagging makes cleavage easier. Looking for a more elegant look but still like the midlife crisis stuff. Takes more body putty and paint.

Me Mature, I have never been accused of being mature, LOL. I, myself dress in what ever floats my boat, one day it may be a knee lenght sweater dress, the next time it may be a bearly covering mini, so I bounce around a lot.
    Anyway I believe I have reached puberty as I have boobs and a bra, but the rest is a mix, LOL

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Platinum Member
    Hmmm, well, if I went through the earlier phases, they were incredibly compressed. From the looks of it I'm pretty much in the Adult stage. But where is "mature " on the list - I think that's staring me in the face!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sherry's about 16 now. And, my youngest daughter is 17. She usually dresses WAY more mature than Sherry!

Sherry and I continuously r bouncing between your:
    Preteen, Puberty, Teen, Midlife Crises, and Young Adult dressing categories, Marleena.

"Adult" only comes up when I need to dress to go out with other girls! Sherry won't have anything to do with "blending" or "age appropriate", clothing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am adult *stomps feet* and I dress age appropriate *stomps feet* since I am really 32 years old.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    My crossdressing age, in male years, is 7 months. My female maturity is just short of young adult, with some moderation being forced upon me by another mature adult, my wife. makeup and clothes frenzy, does anyone ever pass through this stage, or is it one of those stickies.... I hope so.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I'm not mature as a male so why would I be mature as Nikki.
    But on your scale, Im an adult, with wrinkles and I don't care

I'll be 70 in a little over a week and I have no idea what "my female maturity is". Like everyone else I just go with the flow. Where ever that may take me.

According to everyone that knows me.... I've never reached any kind of human maturity, let alone female maturity. And since I wax down there... I figure I'll never reach female puberty!! A pre-pubesent immature female want-a-be!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My male counter part is thirteen years older than me. So I dress very close to my age. I will always be a girl, I can't be a woman I can't have babies. Can't be a lady, cause I am really not a female. I dress my age, cause I want to be beautiful and fit in. I don't dress as a 20 something, it would be like a joke to me as I am kind of a silly person anyway. I find that I am having to much fun just being a girl and dressing feminine, not sexy as I want someone to come on to me. I love being a GIRL.

Tess
    Last edited by Contessa; 04-05-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Incredible thread, especially for me as my wife has always measured Tina's progress as if she had been born to be raised as a girl from the point that we discovered her.

Tina started as a toddler learning about girl clothes; as she got older she got to play with makeup (making a total mess of it as any young girl does!); then we worried about acting as a girl physically; then got to talk about expectations as a girl and fears and all that stuff.

Now she thinks I'm at late adolescence. Progress but not there yet, for sure

tina

I dress in appropriate manner for my age. I look like a fat old woman with bad taste.

Still trying to become an adult. Looking forward to midlife crisis or anything that will make my a$$ look like I have one.

hugs rita

My friends said a few months ago I was 17 going on 20. But I think I am at least 25 going on 30. I think blending with the others don't get me enough attention and it make life very boring. Life is to short to let it be boring.

My thought is if I got it I will flaunt it, but only within reason. I just wish I had more lower cut tops.

Kristy

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have passed all those steps! Those of you who have read my senior citizen thread know that I am pushing 80! Not the oldest on the forum, but very close! And it doesn't bother me one bit!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think I'd be close to adult, but I can't find a decent and affordable pair of flats to save my life! I guess I'll just have to keep looking.

-Bree

I tend to be an adult, with the small mid life crises! Wrinkles stink!
    Shopping That's just part of who I am!
    P.S I get distracted by sale fliers!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Oh!~ I suppose I have I dress as a casual woman everyday. I go out dressed as a woman in slacks or jeans and a nice top. 98% of my wardrobe is womens clothing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I've been told that I dress younger than I should, whatever that means. My style is similar to most women that are in their 40's would wear, as long as it isn't ****ty. My wife has been trying to get me to go though my stuff, because some of it is outdated, so she's doing her part to keep me somewhat current.
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Have you reached your female maturity yet? (just for fun)
    All that's missing now is baking cookies with the grandchildren, and then resting up in the rocking chair!
    Reine

I'm vain and superficial and like being stared at and it irritates me that I have not outgrown this.
    The power of seductress is extremely seductive and I do not want to give it up so I'm ashamed to admit I do not dress appropriately when dressing for others but by myself it depends on my mood and can be anything. Looking for affirmation in all the wrong places, jeez can I be anymore screwed up. Probably if I put my mind to it. Be my mentor Marleena I need one.

Its a mix for me, i'm in the teenager/young woman stage, but starting to become more adult and wear more casual femme clothes outside lately. I still love to shop though

Elana

i am not a mature person. never will be.

I dont dress or act like an older man. sure not going to as a woman either. dont fit my personality. probably look like hooker. but that is the way i like all my women. i wear and do what i want. dont really care much what is considered acceptable. Will post pics eventually. the one on here was first attempts. 2 Yrs later much has progressed. especially makeup and clothes.
    ~Marcella~