Thread: Getting back that feminine feeling

Getting back that feminine feeling

I am sure some of us have been there. Not feeling pretty or feel like dressing up You let your chest hair grow back in . Dirt and grease under your finger nails from work and now your legs have hair groath. Your just not feeling like the girl that you are.. That make over in Vegas renewed a spark and I felt so girly for a bunch of weeks. Went out as Denise and had an experience I fantasized about. Oh how I love to feel pretty and feminine, don't we all. Best way to describe it is down in the drab DUMPS. Today I had 2 hours to kill so I thought what the heck lets visit the nail salon for a Pedi, god knows I need one and needed to feel like Denise again. This time a new girl name Kim did my pedi and she did a great Job. Now here's the kicker. She tells this other nail guy that I wanted polish . I never had a guy work on me . I pick out a nice color and before he gets done he says (You want a design?) I was like hey why not, Pics to follow later when the wifey goes to sleep . To say I got Denise back for a today is Great. Now I want to shave my legs and chest and slip into some slik panties and bra, but like some I get a little chicken in the spriung and summer months. What will the relatives think about the new sissy in the Family. Yes! I had a pic me up today and I realize now we take feeling feminine for granted. Dare I say a genetic GG. Like Toni says It feels GREAT!!!

Denise, you have no idea how spot on your thread is for me, I to have slipped in to the drab dumps, chest, legs, the grease from work that had to get caught up on, Jennifer has suffered, un like you she has to stay in her closet for a few more weeks, my girl Friend and I plan a girly get-a-way just us two, Jennifer will get to run around loose for a whole week can't wait
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

OMG as I sit here in my heels and slacks getting ready to load pics I took ,the wife woke up and walks in the putter room good thing she couldn't see my feet . I posted a pic in the BEAUTY section I hope you girls like girly pedicures

Platinum Member
    Glad to hear you got your girl back on, Denise. To heck with the relatives....CDing isn't for sissies.

I know what you mean i sometimes slip back but mostly in the summer months since i still let the hair on my legs grow back .it is hard to keep the girlie feeling going sometimes
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

It's great Denise found some time to be her! As Kim says 'the heck with the relatives! Bring on the suummer! 'Tis the season for smooth legs! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

there's a new pair of wedges at Payless I just need to buy My new pedi would look so cute in them