Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Worst part?

The Worst part?

What is the worst part or thing of your Crossdressing? Dig deep now.

I thoroughly enjoy my female clothes etc. and the feeling I get when I dress, which is most of the time, underneath anyhow and all the time at home

BUT the part that I used to hate the most was having to hide all the time, but now it is not being able to talk to someone about crossdressing, about the clothes that I've bought, about my feelings, my thoughts,

That is why I come here to read some of the posts from all who visit this site. Not all do I read but i visit everyday but dont sign in but once in a while Just want to thank the site for being here.

Michelle
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

The worst part would be not being able to! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Probably the reaction of (most) others that aren't so inclined.

Historically the worst part for me was the fear that I would never have a successful marriage, but now I do. Now the worst part is looking at myself -- my head, specifically, when I'm in a dress. It's just hopeless. But even that isn't very bad. I love it all.
    Lisa

I agree with you wannabee,my girlfriend doesn't mind me dressing up but I want to be able to share it with a counterpart that is in a similar position.I too,come to this site as much as possible to get an insight to how others feel and think about it all...It's very helpful xoxo

Michelle the hiding part is no fun but necessary for some. Everything else is the good parts. If I need to talk about it I come here.
    Last edited by Marleena; 04-06-2012 at 10:50 PM.

The worst part for me is hiding it and not being able to dress whenever I want to. The feeling I get when I dress is so great that I wish I could do it all the time, but still living at home it's not possible.

Makeup addict!
    Probably not being able to tell anyone, but I also hate having to eventually get out of the clothes and go back to being a guy after being a pretty girl

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    In person, I am not a very good conversationalist. So while being with someone would be great, i would be a dud for carrying a conversation, but one hell of a listener. i do so much better writing, that I truly find chatting with everyone here a fantastic experience. I probably chat too much, but that is my vice.

the worst part about the crossdressing is knowing that I will have to take the clothes off eventually and remove the makeup, and put the heels back in the closet. It is all I have at the moment.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hmm.. the worst part....

That would be looking in the mirror and knowing deep down in my heart that no matter how many pills I take, how many operations i under go, I'll still always be taken for male.

The genitics that we are born with can be so cruel. Especially when you get chained so tight to that useless Y chomesome.

my worst part is the fear of getting caught..... im fine with hiding but freaked out about getting caught

sunshine? yes, please! :) rachelgirlnw1's Avatar
    Worst thing? Learning the hard way *not* to purge your stuff!

rachel

I noticed tonight, a clip about two people with an autistic child...one parent was white and the other black...there was absolutely no racial comments, nothing unusual...just your average life story....I was thinking...its been at least a decade since it was unusual for interracial couples to be a bit of a deal...which is great! I think, the worst part is not having society's acceptance to a similar level yet... I can't go dressed and feel like everyone just accepts it as normal... not that its that bad, but...

...second worst part... doing your best and still looking too much like a guy in a dress...
    Chickie

It is always a little sad to put things back in the closet. As Barbara said coming here, even in drab, is still relaxing.

The worst part of it for me, Is the stress that it causes my wonderful wife. She says thatshe is totally accepting, But when ever she sees me dressed, I can tell otherwise. She is not really comfortable with me dressed.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The absolute worst part of my crossdressing now is not having my dear late wife around to help me! She was, and in a way still is, my soulmate, since she accepted me being a crossdresser and participated with me!! She has been gone now for 7 years and I miss her every single day!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The hiding. Not just the clothes but the real me.

Gold Member
    That I actually have to look at my face in a mirror to get make-up on.

I would rather hang on the best parts. Feeling good; the friends; sharing with the family; being expressive.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    The worst part of it for me, Is the stress that it causes my wonderful wife. She says thatshe is totally accepting, But when ever she sees me dressed, I can tell otherwise. She is not really comfortable with me dressed.
    This is almost exactly what I was going to post. My wife loves me completely. She supports and accepts me to the greatest degree she can, but if she didn't have to deal with it I'm sure she'd be very grateful.

So, the worst part about my crosdressing is what its put my wife through. When I go out she worries about me. She has a much tougher time finding people to talk about it and commiserate or relieve stress than I do.

If she ever reads this I'd just say "Sorry for putting you through this honey, but thank you for everything you do for me"

-Bree

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Wagner View Post
    If she ever reads this I'd just say "Sorry for putting you through this honey, but thank you for everything you do for me"
    -Bree
    Where the hell is that "like" button, Oh wait that is a differant website.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

The worst part for me was my marriage no matter how hard we tried we just could not make it work with the cding .Although i have moved on (seriously lol ) it has affected my take on risking another relationship oh well life goes on
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

It would have to be the cost of things, in my opinion. Women's clothes have always been(and still are) typically a lot more expensive than men's. No wonder most genetic gals like "dressing down", not to mention comfort.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola2876 View Post
    The hiding. Not just the clothes but the real me.
    I would agree Nicola because it felt like I was living a lie.

Kristy

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Wagner View Post
    This is almost exactly what I was going to post. My wife loves me completely. She supports and accepts me to the greatest degree she can, but if she didn't have to deal with it I'm sure she'd be very grateful.

So, the worst part about my crosdressing is what its put my wife through. When I go out she worries about me. She has a much tougher time finding people to talk about it and commiserate or relieve stress than I do.

-Bree
    yeah I need a like button here too !!

The worst part for me is the time it takes away from the rest of my life when I do embrace Julie, and the guilt over the money and productivity that is lost, and how that affects those who depend on me. I am one who would take the antidote if there was one.