Thread: Strike a pose, let's get down to it

Strike a pose, let's get down to it

I'm sure we can all strike at least one pose for the camera. But how many of us have more than one pose?

I think I'm up to 3 1/2 poses but was stuck at 2 for a while.

1. sitting on chair with legs crossed (I love this one)
    2. standing at a slight angle to camera with hands together around waist with demure smile at camera
    3. standing at an angle to camera with both hands on hips with hips swayed to one side. (this took a few photo sessions to figure out)
    3 1/2. standing at an angle to camera with hips swayed to one side and one hand on swayed hip.

I need a doorway pose or a hands in the air pose.

What's your pose, or poses?

I love this idea. But I'll have to figure out how to post photos first

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    My trademark and copyrighted "seated as always." I am working on standing up though, I'm just a very slow learner, who fears changing...
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I need a camera lol but anything femine is alright with me
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

Well, I supPOSE any pose would do. Most of my pics here were taken by myself, so were limited to head shots for the most part. After my upcoming photo shoot with my guy friend, I will no doubt post some here for my avatar. Hmm, hopefully they won't be too racy but he does push for excellence.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn B View Post
    Very nice. I'll have to try some of these!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn B View Post
    The problem with MOST of those poses is, they show her hands! And, mine r hideous! (Hey, "hideous". Is that an anacronym for "hide-us"?)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I too have a standerd 3 or 4 poses that I do. I've taken pictures for years and I look at them and see the same old poses over and over. I may have several changes of clothes but I seem to sit in a chair, stand against a wall, or sit on the hearth of the fireplace. The link above was interesting and maybe I can get one of those poses to look real for me. Any other help would be great !