Thread: Two vulgar words I learned, but they help with transition.

Gold Member

Two vulgar words I learned, but they help with transition.

I don't have much money for things, especially not surgeries.
    So, I have to do what I can with what I have in terms of a "poor TS's transition".
    My body modifications cost about $50 a month and treatments are painful.
    But since I started doing it, I have noticed my pants and this one jean skirt are a bit harder to pull over my ass (it is becoming more shapely) but tend to be loose on my waist. One skirt I have, I used to think, "it is tight but I can still breathe" but now it is, "It is a bit loose but I can wear a belt with it." In my favorite capri jeans, I look at my back in the mirror and think, "Gyod I wish my ass looked like that! Oh wait, it does, that is MY ass".
    Seems my shape is slowly but surely turning a bit more hour-glass (much as a genetic male body CAN anyways).
    It seems this treatment plan is also causing my jawline and chin to slim to more of a feminine shape.
    The bad thing is I cannot really show off too much leg. They have always been nice but during these treatments, they have started to shape in a way that they look good enough that I am jealous of my OWN legs, so I know they catch looks.
    People notice I am in better shape and ask what I have been doing.
    That is when I have to say the two words that many folks find vulgar and offensive, it is the name of my treatments -
    "Diet and exercise".
    That usually ends their questions and they get a look of almost disgust cause I don't have a magic secret for them.

I am not quite to my goals and will admit my diet COULD be better. The exercise part though - 2 or 3 times a week (depending on life's other demands) at the gym, doing leg and buttock work, and for cardio - elliptical machine, set at level 19 and hammering away for 45 minutes and burning about 800 calories in this process, I am wondering if my winter bottoms will even fit come November. They might be too baggy

The $50 is $10 a month for the gym memberships and probably $40 a month worth of gas I spend driving there.

I read on tsroadmap about one of Andrea's friends who she said has one of the nicest asses (and bodies) you have ever seen and her secret was (here comes those vulgar words again) diet and exercise.
    Who the heck would ever thing that something so painful yet inexpensive would actually work?
    I still have some work to do but I am sold on this crazy new idea.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 04-09-2012 at 01:28 AM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member
    Great post but two of the words I hate most in life.

The only exercise I've been getting lately is when I roll over in bed. And I have had an awfully insatiable sweet tooth today too.

Now I have guilt!

Banned Read only
    Nicole,

In my former life I was a ultra runner competing in 50 mile mountain foot races in Montana.
    Other than my large thighs that I built up over the years of running the rest of my body was quite thin.

As of yesterday I weigh 219 lbs at 5'8" tall.

My legs, butt and boobs make up a large portion of that weight.
    Because of my weight I am curvy, have a butt and have large C cup.

Exercise is excellent for your health both mentally and physically but can be murder for your figure.
    My point is to tell you to strike a middle ground between having some curves on your body and being stick thin looking like a 2x4 with no shape whatsoever.

Julia

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I go to the gym everyday. Playing a full contact sport against 20 year old women that want to run me over (im 40) means I need to stay competitive. I am up to 765 pounds on the leg press. No complaints.

I was wondering where you were going to go with this. Good job. Truth is, they're really not that vulgar, it just takes inspiration, some resolve, and the occasional "give me one more for Corinne the Corset-Maker."

too bad your gym isn't closer; you could ride your bike (human-powered) there, get a little extra workout, and save the gas money.
    Silk and Steel

Aspiring Member

Good plan Nicole

It sounds like you have a good plan that fits your lifestyle. It is also probably one of the healthiest and safest forms of MtF transition out there. Not as direct as surgery and hormones but it can give positive results for you in many ways.

Enjoy good health,
    Sandra1746

Platinum Member
    I can't work out as hard as you do, Nicole, but I'm following basically the same exercize regime...45 minutes on the elliptical and a series of butt and thigh exercises. Its good for the inside as well as the outside, so keep it up!!!!

Can you be more specific on your diet and what exercises you do? :3

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber99 View Post
    Can you be more specific on your diet and what exercises you do? :3
    Diet could be better, it is more about calorie counting than anything. I do not have the discipline to really give up foods I enjoy so I keep them at a minimum at least.

Exercises - Calf press, leg extentions and curls, Hip adduct and abduct, and there is this one machine where you kick your leg back and it is a good butt exercise. Elliptical is kind of like a ski machine of sorts. I also do some abdominal stuff, even though i will never have a 6 pack in this lifetime but it helps keep the midsection rigid.

Gym I go to does not have free weight barbells and I refuse to do squats on a smith machine (those things prohibit good form)
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Nicole,
    Here is an exercise that you can do to pull those abs in. I have been doing it for months and it works great. I have been going to the gym for over a year now and initially spent a lot of time on the Rectus Abdominals. Than someone at the gym told me I was forgetting the Transverse Abs. Googled them and found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fsUahuTIhOs. Give it a shot. Also you probably already have a six pack but it is still covered up by that last layer ( should I say it?) of Fat covering them. Just my two cents worth.
    Hugs
    Stefanie
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

I wish that I could exercise I suffer from a condition called Fibromyalgia, ( google it ) this means any exercise I do, leaves me in great pain and discomfort and feeling like I never want to exercise in my life again I need to lose weight, 12 stone 3 pounds at 5 feet 10 inches. My ideal weight is 10 stones 4 pounds. A long, long way to go I to dread the word 'Diet' and having only recently given up smoking, as I found out that by smoking it reduces the effects of hormones, I crave for food all the time. I found a few good exercises on the internet to widen my hips, give me a bigger bum and reduce my waist, but I really wish I could do them without all the extra pain of my condition Ah well, things could be worse....I could be just a man, with no feelings. LoL. Hope that you manage to stick with the dreaded words of hell Love StacieJayne.