Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The mysterious side of this forum.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Then there are just those of us who comment, and just cant get enough of Suzy, and keep coming back.

Especially looking for updates on Suzy and the mannequin. Any announcement yet?

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Miss susie

HEY MISS SUSIE,

i understand how u are felling , i am curently dating a crossdresser and when we are out in public i get so mad and pissed off do to the rude comments people make . i am so trying to understand but its hard can u help me

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaall4u View Post
    HEY MISS SUSIE,

i understand how u are felling , i am curently dating a crossdresser and when we are out in public i get so mad and pissed off do to the rude comments people make . i am so trying to understand but its hard can u help me
    The best thing to do is post this question as a new thread and get lots of advice from all the experienced members here.

SUZY

Hi Suzy!
    It's just nice knowing you are there...
    even if I miss pictures or posts of yours, I know I can always check on your profile and catch up...
    that's the nicest thing about this forum...
    it has given (and continues to give) me a sense of continuity as a CDer...
    gaby
    [SIZE="1"]When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... In the lilt of Irish laughter... When Irish hearts are happy... And When Irish Eyes Are Smiling... [/SIZE]

We are crossdressers. We lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by jaye_cd View Post
    We are crossdressers. We lurk.
    I just had to smile at this... so true!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've given up worrying about the number of replies to my videos. I've posted videos of me dressed in all sorts of crazy places and I'll just get a couple of comments like it's no big deal.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Platinum Member

Sometimes

Hi Suzy, Your pictires are so great that sometimes you just take my breath away
    then I forger what I'm doing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hey Suzy, I can only speak for myself in that recently I have been one of the lurkers. I use to be on the forum much more frequently that I am these days, and I find that by the time I finally get to see a thread, just about everything has already been said about it. It really annoys me when I read or hear the same exact words repeated over and over again, yes, it even bothers me to be told how wonderful and lovely I look, so I choose not to clutter the forum with repeats of what has already been stated.

But, to break my own rule, you do look lovely in all of your pictures.....

I must confess, that i do not check out, or comment enough on other's pics. I don't usually get more than four or five comments. It's ok. I would not want many comments about my look out in PUBLIC! LOL.

She has rings and she has monkeys
    Lazy diamond-studded flunkeys
    She has wisdom and knows what to do
    She has me and she has you

And then she wonders why people don't comment. It's because we know we can't do better than the great man himself already did.

YLS

I too apologize Suzy. I'll admit I have done my fair share of looking without taking the time to comment. I'm heading over there right now to correct that.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Julie513 View Post
    I too apologize Suzy. I'll admit I have done my fair share of looking without taking the time to comment. I'm heading over there right now to correct that.

Julie
    I was not fishing for comments on my picture, just making an observation.

I hate to think that any of you took it that way. I really mean it. I’m not that vein!!!!!
    Last edited by suzy1; 04-10-2012 at 10:54 AM.

OK, you can call me a lurker, but here is my self imposed rule. 1st off, on the record, Suzy I think you always look great. Rule 1 for me - If there is more than one page of "you look great" then I don't post. Why?, because I would say "you look great" too. The people that I really appreciate are the ones that give honest, constructive suggestions when someone asks for your true opinion. I consider them to be experts vs me as an amateur.

Yeah, but you aorta be careful...

Suzy, I looked at that picture (love you in that dress btw) and posted. There were lots of post there...you should be able to sleep just fine now....lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I must confess, I am one of those who views and reads many many of the threads, I come back often to see what has been added to some of them - but I often don't feel I have anything of value to add to what had already been said by others, and so I often don't reply.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Now you have me curious to visit the Picture Gallery.

Gold Member
    I can't imagine the heads popping if the number of views turned into the number of posts.

But even if your post is getting old, you are probably seeing a lot of people catching up their reading. I know when I am behind, I don't usually respond to something that is aging.

My explanation:
    Men are just horny.
    It could just be womens' boobs or their hoo-hah's that set them off, or it could be a guy's six pack abs, and some tattoos. .....or wahatever That's the spectrum of humanity in motion.
    No one got killed, no minors or animals were involved, that's all that matters to me.

My best friend,who is married, with two teenage girls says I'm sexy as hell when he sees me like this, but we both know nothing is going to happen between us , and I would never want such a thing.