Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My nipples stick out

Back when it was cold out, I had an excuse for the highbeams to be on. However, it's starting to warm up and I've had to pick up a few new bras with the built in "petals" to conceal the points of attention. Although I like the idea of redirecting the male eye, I'm more for blending.....

Great thread girl...

Renne.....

I had a person totally fooled at a CD meeting because of nipples once. She thought I was some ones wife. Ah to be young again with perky breasts. Well I guess I could by some now LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    I would just love to stick needles through them for you.
    Remember more pain is more beauty. YAY!!

Julia
    AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    *breathes in*
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    I would just love to stick needles through them for you.
    Remember more pain is more beauty. YAY!!
    Julia
    Lol.. Since they're silicone you can do anything to them. If you mean my moobs that's totally different. I'm not into pain, but I fried ants with my magnifying glass as a kid. I carry a mean magnifying glass.

Fried ants are better chocolate coated. Nipples need whipped cream or shaving foam better presentation.

Is it cold in here ? or is it just my nipples
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Those cool glass coasters over there?
    Cut 'em with my nipples.

Which was hard since they're inside out.

Oh boy, well....I have the same problem, my nipples stick out all the time. The problem is though they they are naturally like that. The freeking things are naturally piercing through my shirts in guy mode!!

I have the same problem (or non problem) With my forms.i was even dumb enough to try to cover the nips with bandaids. They really show when I wear a white blouse even with a cami. I have been covering them with a sweater. So I feel your pain!

I bought some sticky out nipples when I bought my forms, and there are very few occasions when I don't use them. Nipples showing through clothing, one of lifes little pleasures, and as someone mentioned earlier, if you can see their nipples protruding, they must be female...right?

(I'd like to meet the moron who invented those padded T shirt bras and ...)
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be awesome if the nipples on breast forms could be made to respond to cold the way real breasts do? Talk about your full-female experience! lol!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome if the nipples on breast forms could be made to respond to cold the way real breasts do? Talk about your full-female experience! lol!
    Sounds like somebody could make big bucks with it. Our boob obsession continues on. It's not just Cder's either, it's a guy thing for the most part. Need a disclaimer..

Disclaimer

This is a thread just for fun. Not for educational purposes. No reproduction allowed without the consent of the original poster. All rights reserved. Must be 18 to apply.