Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you want to look?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    As hot as I can! And, THAT should explain a lot about Sherry pics here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As close to passing as possible, I like the office or professional look.

Jessica

rachaelsloane you look pretty good to be ... great job Katie

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Are we excluding magic from the equation?

When I am stealth dressing (women's jeans, etc), then I'd prefer to appear metro-sexual. If I am going for the full out look (dress or skirt), then I would like to look totally female.

I'm with you Jess and most of the other girls who have replied. I want to look as attractive, feminine and sexy as possible. Looking like a male in women's clothes does nothing for me. When I look in the mirror I want to be excited by what I see. I know I'm fortunate to have the slim fit body that I can present as younger, nicely shaped woman and its a big incentive to work hard at keeping it that way. I often wonder how it will be when age catches up and I have to accept that I will have the mature woman look. Hopefully I will still have as much pleasure from desssing as I do now

Iwant to look like a woman. I want to pass in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    I strive to look like every other woman my age doing exactly the same kinds of things, that I am doing at the time. Last night I was wearing tight jean capri pants and cute flutter sleeve orange top with a tan sweater at my friends house. The issue of a new mirror came up and my GG friend said lets run over to Lowe's and check them out. Off we went and no one said a thing to me or looked strange at me. In fact as we were walking into the store one of the workers said to me "Miss would you like a cart"? I took the cart and put my purse in the child seat and we continued on our way. We also needed a plug for the new clothes dryer and could not find the correct one ourselves so we asked for help. I did the talking as I was aware of what we needed and the SA (a male) said you ladies have a nice night after finding the correct plug. Going out dressed about three or four nights a week has become a non-event in terms of worrying about passing. I am just doing what I want to do, going where I want to go , only I get to wear pretty girlie clothes.
    That describes it to a "t"

Banned Read only
    As someone who is not a CD I will ask this;

Do you want to look like a parody of a woman like many many CD's do with the highest heels, the shortest dresses and the heaviest makeup or do you want to look like the actual majority of genetic women who dress within the confines of functionality while maintaining a feminine flair?

Julia

Even though i don't go out,i still want to look as near as i possibly can to a woman.I think i look ok and make a big effort,my wife always says i look like my younger sister when made up,which i take as a compliment.So i do want to look like a sexy mature woman.

Nikki

I think that I strive for two looks.
    When I do dress up I am going for a look of a woman who dresses age appropiate for the event that I am attending ie a little sexy when I go clubbing and a little more conservative for church or other outtings (dinner, going out).
    In drab I would lie to be able to wear some nice pieces from either gender and just look good.

I want to and strive for the same ideal. A woman my age. Not telling how old I am. Who has confidence in herself and in her style. I don't want to look 20 because I'm not. I don't want to look like a street walker either. Because I'm not. I want to lok fashionable and be a complement to my SO. not an embarrassment.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post

Do you want to look like a parody of a woman like many many CD's do with the highest heels, the shortest dresses and the heaviest makeup or do you want to look like the actual majority of genetic women who dress within the confines of functionality while maintaining a feminine flair?

Julia
    Personally I would say I want to look like a real woman and not the "parody". I will happily dress in trainers, jeans and t-shirt with natural makeup :-)

A good looking gal who also is not afraid to kick a little butt if necessary.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post

Julia
    I have no desire to look like a parody. If I did I would go into drag. Like I said earlier. I want to look fashionable and fun and confident as I can. Looking like the 40's is great if you want a rockabilly look. Bit I don't. I also don't want to look like June clever or mrs manners or Julia Roberts at the beginning of pretty woman.

I love to go out and dine. Have a coffee or take a stroll. I want to and try to dress for the occasion. And at no time has the occasion been " call girl ". Not any more at least. I admit I went through that stage like every person going through any stage trying to find themselve.

BTW. Thanks for asking. I was just last night having this very conversation with my SO.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I also would just like to look like any other woman on the street or in the mall while out and about. But if we were talking a fantasy makeover into whatever female one could be....why then I would want to have the Bettie Page look. I wonder how much that surgury would cost....

Sure, the drag queen look is a caricature of a woman, exaggerating all the features that separate a feminine look from a masculine look. But there are real women who wear the highest heels, shortest dresses, and heaviest makeup, and look stunning, beautiful, sexy, and feminine. To me, anyway.
    I appreciate what drag queens do; it's entertainment, and their art form. This may not make sense to some, but I love to wear the highest heels, shortest dresses, and heaviest makeup but don't want to look like a drag queen, just a pretty and sexy woman. To me, anyway. But I see that I'm firmly in the minority here. Answers to the OP's question (and Julia's re-phrasing) pretty clearly show the differences between those who are serious about dressing to mainstream looks and those who dress for fun and pleasure, often but not always in private, to their own definition of pretty, feminine, sexy, etc.

..........would love to be reconized as a woman..................Debra

Banned Read only
    I'd like to look like an attractive curvaceous woman in her 40's. Unfortunately its not that easy.

I enjoy looking as feminine as possible when I'm dressed as well as being feminine on the inside. Since I've come out to my wife and a few everyone has been very supportive and interact with me more. I've never been so happy in my life as I am now.

As a man, I am a man. One of the reasons I do cross dress is because there is so much out there for women as far as dressing and making them look beautiful. Men do not have that kind of choice. I enjoy dressing up and enjoy shopping for Millie, as a man I don't do much shopping for my masculine side. I love wearing women's clothing and want to be as much as a women that I can possibly be. In fact since I'm come out, I find myself dressing up everyday verses maybe once a month when nobody is around. My wife loves when Millie is dressed. she, the wife says she has a new girlfriend. The wife loves going shopping for the both of us. Its a whole new experience for the both of us and our marital relationship has gotten much better. We both feel much closer to each other. Should have told her a long time ago. Love Millie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JessHaust View Post
    For me, as pretty of a girl as possible.
    I'll go with this. But that's never what I've seen in the mirror.

I would like to add, I agree with Nicole to some degree. Although I want to look like a regular girl I still like high heels, short dresses etc. It doesn't mean I want to look like a drag queen. It is a bit of an exaggeration of women in the way it is portrayed. Just my opinion on this. Hope noone is offended by my post...

I have to agree with what a lot of the ladies have already stated - I want to look as pretty as possible. Just feminine and attractive enough to get noticed, but not overtly sexy. Oh, and a few years younger. Is that too much to ask?

Julie

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Middle aged, soccer mom who takes care of her self, and really looks good for her age!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    I want to look like an attractive woman my age.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!
    All I strive for is to be me and to be able to express my femininity be it in public or in private, without criticism and ridicule.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I want to look like a femme guy & have people do a double tale. I wear femme pants & tops as a guy.