Thread: Transgeneration - The Series

Departed

Transgeneration - The Series

The Sundance channel is featuring a new series that follows the lives of four college transsexuals, 2 MTF and 2 FTM. Here's the link: http://www.sundancechannel.com/transgeneration/

Hi Julie ~
    It looks like a very interesting series. Unfortunately I don't get the Sundance Channel on my cable. I've been to the web site and seen the videos and thought the series looked good.
    The one MtF girl Gabby, posts a lot on the VenusEnvy board. There was a big conflict between her and some others lately and basically turned into a big flame war.

Kim

From the little bit I watched, I enjoyed the show.

I liked TJ quite a bit.

I pulled a Napoleon Dynamite watching Gabby, "lucky!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kim E
    The one MtF girl Gabby, posts a lot on the VenusEnvy board. There was a big conflict between her and some others lately and basically turned into a big flame war.

Kim
    I just read a bit, and my wasn't that ugly. Real ugly. I think I'll stick to this board.
    All wheel drive in three inch heels