'allo again everyone! I know it's been a little while since I've been on. I was some computer spring cleaning, and came across archives of a web-based journal about cross-dressing I was keeping in 1999. It was fascinating reading back through, mainly because it sounds so much like my life as a CD today. Hating that most of my friends/coworkers/etc would think I'm a freak if they saw me dressed. Worrying that no one - including myself - would ever accept me for who I am. Talking about trying to get up the courage to go out in public dressed. I was thinking all of that at the end of the century, and 12 years later, I'm still going over the same ground.

(sigh)

I decided I wanted to put this old journal back on-line, and to add to it. Since it seems very appropriate for our group here, I figured I'd post the link. Stop by, read up on my old stuff (I have to say, I'm actually a fairly good writer), leave comments, lemme know what you think. I am pretty sure that everyone here will be able to relate with at least some of my thoughts from that journal. It's at:

http://nyssaf.blogspot.com
I named the site "Nyssa's Safe Place." I forgot that my femme name back then was Nyssa. I think I am going to re-adopt it.