Thread: Hot !! News !!

Hot !! News !!

Guess what ?? Just guess ? One of our very own working in ulta ,, Swear in the ulta where I live there is a little wanna be lady boy working in there . I was so PROUD of her but beleave it or not I didn't say a word or treat her any different an it wasn't easy cuz I wanted to say something so bad I was about to bust . But there was a lady in front of me so I just paid for my stuff an went on my way . When I first walked in I was looking for some perfume an they didn;t have so I saw the SA an waved em over an it was the new sales LADY ,, AHHHH HAAAAAA I thought , I wanted to say you are my HERO ,, But I go in alot an it was friday real busy but Ill get my chance beleave that .Those yougsters suer got it going on now days . What do yall think ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I think it's great- and you made the right call by not making it bigger than it is for her.
    Last edited by Jacqueline Winona; 04-14-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Kool! I worked behind a cosmetics counter for a couple years. We had to go these training classes every three or four months and there were a few guys that wore makeup while working but that was it, no wigs or dresses, it was like wearing makeup was ok because you were promoting the product but cd-ing?...no way. Go ulta!

That is good! Treat her like the lady she is! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I have seen an individual who is transgendered at the Mac counter at Macy's here in Detroit area. The sad thing was the idiotic comment I heard from a man walking by.

savor the moments... princessmisti74's Avatar
    I wish that I could find someone like that in my town!
    I'd love to have advice on the latest and greatest without the hassle of the younger ladies that man the counters in my mall.
    I've stopped to look and received the "look" and a frosty, "can I help you, Sir?"
    Kinda takes the wind out of my sails and gives me pause in my shopping for Melissa (that's me).
    Then I regroup and move on!!

She was presenting more of a goth look , But she was dressed right an had on black kinda gender neutral shoes ,,They were ladys but nothing crazy like bows or ribbens , An she had on black pants with the smock they all wear an her hair was black with blond high lights womans hair cut for sure an makeup ,,But kinda nuetral not hooker makeup just regular . An her nails were all natural an she realy looked good an was doing as good as she could I guess . But ya know what gets me ? I walk in an dont get me wrong Im way bigger than her 6" so she was about 5"-6 5"-8 maybe an I have high lights in my hair an girl glasses on with just regular clothes on an was looking for some perfune that I wanted an they had a display but no new ones an I hailed her over thats when I saw her first an then was pleasent an ask about the perfume an the first dam thing outa her mouth was here is the MAN STUFF over here !!! DAMMMMMMM I said wooooooo I dont think that MAN stuff smells like this one ,,,HUH ,, An she said well let me go check in the back an she did an they were out ,, So looked around an got some nude nail polish cuz its summer time an I wear alot of open toe shoes ,,,Gotta tone the colors down for summer dont want all the looks in man mode ya know ,,,Pink an red . But she is new an Im sure the chix at ULTA schooled her after I left cuz Im a long time customer there . But you know shwe was nervous as hell ,, I know I would have been . What better place to work than there GIRLY GIRL store . Everyone that goes there wants to be BEUATIFUL !!!!!!!!! THATS RITE !!!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    The barber shop where I get my hair cut is a family owned business and one of the boys wears girl jeans, tops and heels all the time, has make-up and looks very fem in a dress down fashion, never anything over the top. He cut my hair a couple times and I confided that I wear heels and fem clothes a lot, he said he just loves the heels, I said me too!!! I called him a "he" because that's really how he was presenting, very low key on the fem presentation, not anything like I would be if I was going out enfemme.
    I want to be this girl!

AMAZING!!!! I just found out what Ulta was a few days ago. Thats great to know she's working there
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Kinda still thinking how Im going to introduce myself cuz yall be knowing them CD chix are SPOOKY as hell . So I guess Ill just see if she says anything to me next time . Im so proud of her , She is a true pioneer for all of us . That takes alot of guts .

We have a new friend in our group here in Dallas, and turns out she is a bartender. So, now we have a new place to get drinks! It's so great having one of our own behind the bar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]