Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you pretty?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are you pretty?

Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD? Is it that you look better as a girl, or are your features a sign that you are quite a feminine person?
    I am interested in how the feminine side of us, obviously better developed in CDs, manifests itself.

I can make myself up to look rather cute, as judged my my wife and others.

But i am really a man, ugly and crude. I always feel this.

But it's not an awful thing.

I sometime wonder, am i a CD/TG becuse of some intolerance in a previous life? (98% of me says no, that's not the way it happens.) But if all the angst now can help ameliorate past transgressions- then let it be.
    I'm coming off my mid-life crisis, and things are looking up, thoguh nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    Do you think that having pretty, small, feminine features makes you more likely to become a CD?
    Nope. When you are here for awhile you will find most the CD's believe they are to tall, round, rugged, hairy, whatever. Many will say they don't like how they look when dressed. Some will believe they do look better dressed. There will be 100 answers and everyone will be different
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

There are all shapes and sizes of women. What's beautiful to you, might not be beautiful to me. Why not just be who you are? Someone will always think you are ugly, while another will think you are drop dead gorgeous!
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    If I could ever do something about this shadow on my upper lip, maybe I could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Nope. When you are here for awhile you will find most the CD's believe they are to tall, round, rugged, hairy, whatever. Many will say they don't like how they look when dressed. Some will believe they do look better dressed. There will be 100 answers and everyone will be different
    I have to go with Lorileah here mostly, as I don't like, and never have liked, my male face under any circumstances, plus my male features for the most part; but I am growing really, really fond of my feminine features, more each day. Jessica is also right, of course. Take care, Hugs,
    M.

Platinum Member
    Not remotely pretty. As I type this I'm watching the end of Lonesome Dove. Angelica Houston is a main character. She's not pretty..but I think presents a mature attractiveness. Maybe I can shoot for that.

Well I've been told by some guys that I am cute. But I think the ultimate judgement comes from woman. I'm thinking that something that makes me girly is that I have naturally red lips and I am pretty skinny.

I think I'm friggin' adorable, in any clothes.

Simple answer to that is NO , having a feminine side to you has nothing to do with looks it is all about what is inside of you , it just makes is easier if you have the looks to start with but it will not stop you if you do not ( as I should know)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I feel pretty, does that count? I find a well dressed woman with say an average face more attractive than a very pretty woman in sweats and flip flops.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Renee View Post
    I think I'm friggin' adorable, in any clothes.
    Yes, from your pictures, I have to agree. Can't wait till later this month to see in person!

As for me, well I don't really think I'm particularly pretty, but I get told that a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    oh how I wish.... If only..
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Aspiring Member

Of course

When tastefully dressed I am beautiful.

Of course that 'opinion' is no different than the weekend golfers who believe their next stop is the Masters or the football spectators who believe the next call will be the NFL offering them a spot as QB on a major team.

We all have our pet fantasies or delusions. They are usually harmless or even a source pf personal enjoyment. Mine are...

Now where is that call from the beauty pageant, did I miss it ...?

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Platinum Member
    Hi LLL, No matter how great I think that I look I aways know that I'm just a dude in a dress.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

lucy l.l.

Good question. I think my feminine side manifests itself inspite of what my body type or facial features look like. I am always in the company of drag queens and
    believe me, without makeup and wigs their no pin-ups. I have big feet, hands like a lizzard and the reddest alergy eyes, but with good makeup, a nice dress and
    a well tamed wig, I can be fairly presentable....(notice I didnt say fairly believable) thanks, your morning leviathan, dana

I've been told I am pretty and hot when dressed as a woman. I also been told I am pretty and hot when I am not dressed as a woman. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my girlfriend finds me attractive eiter way, so that is all that matters to me.

When I take the time to do my makeup a wear my wig. I feel very pretty. I think I look pretty good to.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Me beautiful Not in 4 life times. There is enough of me to make two woman. I wear a size 20.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I really don't know. I know ya can't tell much from my picture........can I get comments? I wish soooooooo much I could present as being pretty!

I could use a nose job.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

To stay with hte thread no Im not at all small or have any girl looks . Until I get dressed ,, Then I look just like my sisster , An she is pretty so I guess I am too ,, But my SO dont think so , Oh well I just be over here in the ugly girl club ,, Aleast its a GIRL CLUB !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Sure! Pretty fat. Pretty old. Pretty wrinkled. Pretty big. Pretty tall. . .

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the prettiest one of all? Not me, at almost 70 pretty left the building at least 46 years ago, and even then I think it might have been a case of pink fog!
    size and self image seem to have little to do with crossdressing, just like women, we come in all shapes and sizes, some better looking than others, but it does not stop any of us from dressing!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

We all look different on the outside! If you're not pretty on the inside then you are downright ugly! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: