Thread: Post shopping let down

Post shopping let down

So Friday afterwork it was beautiful warm day, just finished a good week at work. I decided to stop and do some shopping on the way home, thought I needed a new skirt, blouse and maybe some heels. Couldn't find either the skirt or blouse I liked but did find some 5" pumps (first pair) anew matching bra and pantie set,:some new girl jeans,a peasant blouse and 2 negligees. All in all a pretty good haul. Went home and tried everything on and spent the evening wearing bra and panties, jeans, some flats and a little makeup. I should mention my wife and daughter were away for weekend visiting a college, though my teenage son was still home. Slept Friday night in new leopard print negligee with matching g-string. Saturday went out to run a few errands wearing panties, bra, camisole, and girl jeans with a shirt over top but unbottened enough so you could see a little lace at top.

Went to dinner and a movie with my son still under-dressed and the whole plan for weekend was to fully dress Saturday night. I had previously gone fully dressed about 3weeks ago, even took some pics. I reall y enjoy under dressing with bra and small forms, panties and sometimes a padded girdle. But for some reason just could not get motivated or excited about going full bore Saturday night. My wife knows and we have discussed it periodically but it is more of a dont ask dont tell situation. I really believe that my lack of enthusiasm or motivation is due to not having someone to share this side of me with. I thought of joining a local meet-up group but not sure my wife would be comfortable with me going out dressed.

Anyhow, this is me rambling on, I wonder if others feel the same way? Thanks for listening, hugs!

I can't say that I'm less motivated or excited due to not having someone to share with, it does get lonely at times but if I had a Saturday night for myself to do anything I wanted I would be going out dressed to the nines any having a good night.

I don't think we are going to have to pull your CD card yet. Sometimes a girl just doesn't feel like dressing up i.e. sweatpants on the couch.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tange, I have about three hours in the morning and the evening to dress sometimes
    I just don't feel like getting dressed or I'm just to tired to dress up sometimes
    I'll just set here endrab and just keep typing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Don't worry Tangerine, it sounds like you just got thru having fun Fri - Sat, then ran out of steam and are in the doldrums now. Put on something easy like a robe and some fluffy sox and have a coffee with some whip cream on top and relax and reflect, you'll feel better and the joy will return soon!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Everyone is their own case, but in my case, I either dress all the way or I don't have an interest in it. This being the case, I don't always have an hour and a half to dress up and do makeup and get a wig ready to spend a couple hours to be in drag. So I probably don't dress as often as some people on here. It's often for me if it's twice a week. I just don't get a charge out of putting on nylons and calling it done. Maybe I'm an overachiever, or maybe I'm just weird.

Staci

Ups and downs seem to be a regular ocurence for most of us! Sometimes we have to wait for the ups and other times we can get motivated and make the ups even better! It's a simple little thing called life! Here's to you for more ups! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I don't know why motivations swing like that.... I've had my share where the opportunities were there but I just didn't care. Looking back I wish I'd spent more time going to the movies with my kids... Not that I neglected them or anything but those moments are way more memorable than what clothes I did or didn't wear... Imho.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sometimes I just want to put on my minnie night shirt and gray nightpants and fluffy pink slippers. I spend the evening cooking and just chilling. Some times I'm just to tired to do the makeup and skirt ...... I don't think you have to be done to the nines to enjoy your fem side.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

At present I am living alone through the week and see my wife each weekend. It's wierd as I really want to get dressed when I'm with my wife but still have a feeling of guilt about it. And yet, through the week when I can dress as much as I wish I don't have anything like the same urge. Is it the fact I can through the week which takes away the feeling of vulnerability?