Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate fantasy

Ultimate fantasy

I'm wondering what the ultimate feminine fantasy is others here might have. After due consideration, I've decided that I would like to be in a re-make of the James Bond movie "From Russia With Love" from 1963 and play the part of Tatiana Romanova which was played by Daniela Bianchi. It would not only be challenging but for myself would be the ultimate in artistic experssion (both makup wise and acting). How about you folks? Everyone is invited to respond since it is a female fantasy after all.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I quit living on hope and dreams a few years ago! The only fantasy I have left is to be a complete female! It kinda hangs around in the back of my mind and sometimes haunts me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

In regard to fantasies coming from Bond filoms, I'll take Honor Blackman, aka Pussy Galore, in Goldfinger.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    H Kate, My Fantasy would be for total acceptance from my wife.

It looks like that you must've had a total make over your avatar looks great.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would like to be in a remake of the movie two wong fu. I would like to play the character that Patrick Swasey played. It would be fun to do a cross country trip as one of three MtF trans women.

Well, I know I set the bar pretty high but hey, I've got nothing to lose at this point and it is a fantasy after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I quit living on hope and dreams a few years ago! The only fantasy I have left is to be a complete female! It kinda hangs around in the back of my mind and sometimes haunts me! Hugs!
    I'm in total agreement with you Cynthia.
    That is the ultimate fantasy...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Interesting Silk. I had similar notions with the Connery Bond films. I wanted to play both James and his current squeeze.

This might be silly but in the movie '27 Dresses' when Jane was trying on all her dresses. I so wanted that to be me. My own little fashion show.
    Ok, maybe its not an ultimate fantasy but it's one I have all the time.

I would like for my life to be exactly the same except that I would get to live it for one week as if I had been born a woman. Or be able to switch back and forth.

I always wanted to drive the PCH in a convertible over several days, just leisurely driving in a miniskirt and blonde hair, and sunglasses ala Sophia (or Marilyn or Ann-Margret). A 1964-75 Vette would be perfect. Maybe meet someone and flirt and have dinner watching the sunset... Maybe meet many different people, flirt have dinner and then at the end a big party in Long Beach.

And be a kept woman after that by a rich guy or woman. Well it is ultimate.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Hold on thar Baba Boy, I thin my second ultimate fantasy would be to play Quick Draw McGraw. Ow, that smarts an' don you forget it!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I wanna be Linda Lovelace.......without my youtube video....lol
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate fantasy: shooting a nice calendar with eleven other crossdressers. With friends, we are working on this right now. I hope we will succeed in this project!
    Kisses!

You can follow me at: http://xxy.fr - And I even translated my videos into English: http://www.youtube.com/user/EmilieLaNuit

Ultimate fantasy would be to dress how I want when I want without causing a household uproar or riot in the world.

My fantasy. Be able to wear something cute (and look cute) I see in the store in a size that is cute, and not have to worry about if they have it in 44D or shoe size 11+
    Wendy

My ultimate fantasy?
    Scoring the winning goal in overtime against Karren Hutton's hockey team.
    Then coming out of the locker room dressed prettier than her.

Hi Kate

If you're talking about fetish fantasies, I have them. Somehow they mysteriously diverged from the "gender identity" aspect of me. Being a girl in the world is just being a girl, and doing so makes me feel whole as a person. To me, it feels like switching from a red light to a blue light, and I love the diversity of color. There's a strong female side of me, and it needs to be expressed.

The fetish side of me is driven by my male libido , and a crazy imagination. I often wish the male libido wasn't there, it just gets in the way sometimes....but hey, we're human, and this is who we are.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 04-21-2012 at 09:24 PM.

To be given free access to Mariah Carey's entire wardrobe!

Gosh, am I the only kinky outlier? My ultimate is to be forced to dress perfectly and work as a housemaid 16 hours a day, frustrated, humiliated, and punished without mercy.
    Lisa

Julia Roberts' character in Pretty Woman but to start off as male and be transformed nto a beautiful woman with hormones and surgery. And live happily ever after of course

I would want to have free access to anything I wanted to wear when I wanted and look awesome:-)
    Cary

Well Kate, I have many fantacy's I would love to explore. One that came up the other day was a 45 year class reunion. I asked my wife if she would go with me en fem. And belive it or not she agreed. So in October, Daviolin is comming out to her whole class of 67. This is going to be a hoot. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Im thinking like the fantasy that Lorileah mentioned....sounds good to me and the Pretty woman character is also excellent
    To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.

Mine is a little like Lorileah's. I would like to be able to out into the world without fear and meet someone for a beautiful dinner with wine and be treated like a real lady for an entire evening. I guess what I am really saying is I want to go on a date. What's a PCH?
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.