Thread: Ladies, Your The Best!!!

Ladies, Your The Best!!!

Hello Wonderful Ladies..Your The Best>>>!!! I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU! - For listening and responding! You all are wonderful people! I am by no means talking down to you.. I fully understand there are numerous very intelligent people, (each of you), for whom make a "Positive" difference everyday within our society. Although, my difference is wearing panties, bra and pantyhose, (and dreaming of wearing 3-4 inch high heel pumps), under My male suit everyday day--(No doubt, this would include most of you!!!) Thank you for being who you are!!!!! I Love you All - Hugs Crystal!!!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    And warm generous hugs right back to you Crystal. Keep on keeping on girl.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Gold Member
    You are correct;
    A few years ago, just wearing panties under my male clothes was a huge thing.
    Now I am under dress most of the time. Like today, Panties (24/7) Bra, knee high
    black nylons, fem jeans, (Sorry Karren, but somebody has to wear them) and a drab shirt
    just to look a little male on the outside.
    I went to the store, a flower shop, cut the grass, went to get gas for the mower, everything.
    And nobody was the wiser. This is a big leap for me, and thanks to all the friends of this
    Forum for giving me the confidence to do it.
    Rader

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Very Warm Hugs to you, Crystal. I underdress every day in panties and bra, and usually wear femme outer clothes at least part of the day! I am a crossdresser, so I crossdress!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Platinum Member
    There is really no gauge to measure crossdressers by each of us has our own level that they are comfortable with.
    From the 24-7's to the once or twice a year dressers.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!