Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How far will you go to be feminine.

How far will you go to be feminine.

Being fairly new here this may have been asked before, if so I apologize.

On another site I saw a post that asks; If there was a magic pill that could change you into a woman [GG] would you take it. That site was for Transgender not necessarily CD's. I though it would be interesting to see how people here thought about that.

I am not only CD but consider myself Transgender. [Not transsexual] I waited a little late in life to even consider transitioning, but if I had to do it all over again. It might be a different story

With that said. YES I would take the pill and not even give it a second thought.

That is a loaded question Kate. In my true feelings yes I would take the pill. But in reality, my wife would be upset. And I do truely love my wife. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Read only
    Not a chance in hell. Putting on a wig, makeup and a dress is enough for me.

For real....Laser hair removal....not that I'm that hairy....grow my hair long....like the good 'ol days....grow my nails (which do grow quickly).

Sheer fantasy....be 4 inches shorter and a size 10

Quote Originally Posted by daviolin View Post
    That is a loaded question Kate. In my true feelings yes I would take the pill. But in reality, my wife would be upset. And I do truely love my wife. Daviolin
    This is my reality also. My spouse is so supportive and wonderful I couldn't place her in that position.
    She deserves more, more than I give now and more than I could ever give.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No, I wouldn't. I enjoy me in all my facets. I would never want to eliminate one side to enhance the other.
    I embrace the masculine and the feminine for they both make up that beautiful creation known as me.

Silver Member
    I passing on the pill (pun intended). I'm a crossdresser no a transexual. I like being male and the equipment associated with it. Now a pill, that everyone MUST take that makes them not care that I dress like a woman at times, start the distribution now!

Where can I get one of those pills?

Platinum Member
    The magic pill question has been asked often. But you asked how far we would go to be feminine. That's a question that doesn't require a magic pill. And we each can answer by noting how far we have actually gone.

In my case the changes have been primarily superficial or cosmetic . I have a fairly nice wardrobe, a couple of good quality wigs, breast forms and shapeware...all aimed at achieving a feminine appearance.

But the real change has been inside. As I've grown more confident in my appearance ive grown more interested in presenting myself as a woman in myevery day life. That's a big change in the way I think from even a couple of years ago. And although I realistically cant really feel the way a woman feels...I feel feminine on the inside to a much greater extent than in the past. I cant say if I'm peeling away a masculine facade to reveal my true self or if inpresenting as feminine I am rewiring my brain in some manner. Either way I am definitely changing.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-19-2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: kindle typos

Cross dressing gives me the best of both worlds so I would give the pill to someone that wanted the best of one world.

I too consider myself, as transgendered, not a transsexual, but in a different life, without the wife, kids, and grandkids, I would have taken that pill, I've always said, I would have been happier in one gender, and I'm open to either. But because of all those people I mentioned, I am afraid I will have to pass.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

*disclaimer* This is a fantasy for fun thread

Knowing what I know now I would have taken it in my teenage age years for sure. Since I have a wife and kids now the answer is no.

I'm lucky to have a wife that understands I'm TG so that helps because I prefer girl mode hands down.

If that "Magic Pill" had a second half to it that would reverse the changes, then yes. I wouldn't hesitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Andria View Post
    If that "Magic Pill" had a second half to it that would reverse the changes, then yes. I wouldn't hesitate.
    Talk about getting a Patent...Ehh

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I dressed all my life, I am transgender and live 24/7 as Kimberly for the past 3 years. About 5 years ago I took the pill "HRT treatment" with great results. I am 72 and would like to have the surgery but I know that it is to late in life to do that. I totally love every day of my new life.
    I wish you the best
    Love Kimberly

I guess that would depend on what your intentions are and what you are trying to accomplish. Had I been born female, I'd have no choice but I was born male, so have one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Knowing what I know now I would have taken it in my teenage age years for sure. Since I have a wife and kids now the answer is no.

I'm lucky to have a wife that understands I'm TG so that helps because I prefer girl mode hands down.
    I'm with Marleen. I would have about 40-45 years ago.

I enjoy my male side, and I enjoy and love my wife and family, so I do not desire to transition, or present female all of the time. So, the short anser to the question of how far I will go, is that I don't think I will go very, very far to be feminine.

I do sometimes wonder or wish that I had just been born a girl. But, given the reality, and the life I have, and the love I have for those around me, I'll enjoy dressing en femme every now and again, but also enjoy my life and role as a man.

Now, if there were TWO pills, one that could change me into a woman, and another to change me back to a man, I'd keep them both in the cabinet at all times. I don't see this as a contradiction. I am a man, but I am a femmophile. The pill, at least in my fantasy, would just be a more fulfilling way to experience and express my female side.
    Last edited by StacyPump; 04-19-2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: added a thought...
    *StacyP*

No!!!!! I like being a cd. I have a loving wife who is my best friend!!!!! And supports me. Helps with dressing and advice.

Banned Read only
    If I took the pill, I would no longer be a cross dresser! Would I relish being a woman; the clothes, high heels or childbirth, dirty diapers, being paid 77 cents on the dollar as a woman??? Would I become a FTM cross dresser to explore the masculine side of me??

Nothing wrong with being a woman, but, why trade the devil you know for the devil you don't? I'll remain myself and let Stephanie come out and play when she wants.

Bring on the pill! I'm the first in line! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Wish there was a magic pill to turn into female as I take it in a flash.
    Come join me on facebook

Interesting! It seems most wouldn't. Maybe I am more Transsexual than I thought !!!! But like most I would have a hard time doing that to my family. Years ago OH yes!

Thanks for all your responses.

As many CD's in here I started when I was about 5-6. I guess I was born a CD. I believe the longer you are a CD the farther you wuill go be be feminine. Yes I have thought about over the counter hormones as of late . All I know is I have taken me being feminine more in the last 6 years than ever before. Piercing my ears will be a major step but it is something I will have to do someday.

I think I will only go as far as I have to. At present it's making time to dress on weekends but in the feature I may go further, one constant is that I don't think I will need SRS but other
    than that I just don't know all options are open.
    Last edited by Kelly Greene; 04-20-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.