Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How far will you go to be feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    I know it's not meant to be offensive and frankly I don't know why it bothers me. Lord knows I've offended so many people it's practically a hobby.
    I'm putting myself in your shoes when I answer this (sorry ), but if I had gone through everything you've just gone through (the difficult physical aspect of transition in addition to potentially losing relationships over it), I would be offended when someone else treats it so lightly.
    Reine

Ok, I said something that was rather cliche (read the thread and the arguments and counter-arguments), just as a lark. I know it's time-worn, and if I'd known for one moment it would elicit such emotional reactions in everyone, I would have kept my big trap shut.

But I didn't. And please, everyone, go on. Ignore my stupid attempt at a joke, and let everything else go, ok? I didn't mean to cause an argument, if I wanted that I'd just stay at work all the time.

I come here to be friendly and fun. I don't come here to cause strife and issues. If I've offended anyone, please forgive me. If others are taking up for me... thank you for your understanding and spirit, but let's just let it all go.

I'll stop posting for awhile, and it will all blow over.

I really didn't mean any harm. I'll stay away for awhile.

Melissa

if I was under 20. yes I would take it in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa_59 View Post
    I really didn't mean any harm. I'll stay away for awhile.
    Melissa, it's OK, you don't have to stay away for awhile. We all say things that are offensive to others sometimes. I've done it, and when they objected I apologized, just like you.

No harm done, we're all human, and the other Melissa has a big heart.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    The magic pill question has been asked often. But you asked how far we would go to be feminine. That's a question that doesn't require a magic pill. And we each can answer by noting how far we have actually gone.

In my case the changes have been primarily superficial or cosmetic . I have a fairly nice wardrobe, a couple of good quality wigs, breast forms and shapeware...all aimed at achieving a feminine appearance.

But the real change has been inside. As I've grown more confident in my appearance ive grown more interested in presenting myself as a woman in myevery day life. That's a big change in the way I think from even a couple of years ago. And although I realistically cant really feel the way a woman feels...I feel feminine on the inside to a much greater extent than in the past. I cant say if I'm peeling away a masculine facade to reveal my true self or if inpresenting as feminine I am rewiring my brain in some manner. Either way I am definitely changing.
    I definetely agree Kim, I am now more than ever quite comfortable with my femme self and wish I had discovered that I could be so happy with my self on the inside as well on the outside by just believing in my self and finally just being me a girl at heart, now on the outside as well.
    Laura Lee

Another take on Kristy's reply. I'd look for Alice's Magic Mushroom: "One side would make you grow vaginal, one side would make you grow penal". Then I'd be addicted for the rest of my life! So where did that bloody caterpillar go?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

If I can be come younger to [51] let's do it

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hmmm? The old magic pill conundrum. What if I take just 1/2 of the magic transition pill. Would it have no effect?

I would probably take two if given the chance.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    If I took the pill, I would no longer be a cross dresser! Would I relish being a woman; the clothes, high heels or childbirth, dirty diapers, being paid 77 cents on the dollar as a woman??? Would I become a FTM cross dresser to explore the masculine side of me??

Nothing wrong with being a woman, but, why trade the devil you know for the devil you don't? I'll remain myself and let Stephanie come out and play when she wants.
    Some of us changed dirty diapers as a man, and I have always been envious of women who are pregnant. I think it would be an amazing wonder to feel a new life grow and move inside of me.

Anna
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    -Winston Churchill