Thread: Stickers

Aspiring Member

Stickers

A few days ago I went to the DMV to get stickers for two vehicles. That morning I had decided to try flat ironing my thick hair that is styled in a wedge. It came out feminine but I liked it. Now I was dressed drab but wearing a sports bra. When I walked in I was happy to see that I would be the first in line at the stickers counter. But when I got there I could see two female employees trying to figure out a problem. Their cash drawer wasn't counting out right. It must have been shift change time. I wasn't in a hurry so I just stood there holding my papers and zippered wallet. Finally one of the ladies said, "Just take care of her and we'll figure this out later." The other lady said, "OK, I'll get her done so she can get out of here." As she processed my sticker applications I just smiled and said," Thank you." They had made my day! How often does that happen at the DMV? Leanne

How cool, you passed without even trying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Cant wait till its my turn !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

When you can pass in 'drab' you must be doing! Good for you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Doesn't get out much. sandcastle's Avatar
    Leanne, do you have any pics of your styled wedge?
    Sandcastle is a bit buried.

Deportment has a lot to do with messing with peoples brains when you are dressed in drab.
    Look at a very outgoing camp gay person. You can spot them a mile off.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Sandcastle,
    I'm not very good with computers and haven't figured out how to post an avatar picture. But a year or so ago I did figure out how to post my picture on my profile page so check it out. It's not a close up but you can see enough to understand what a wedge looks like. It works best on thick or permed hair. Leanne

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sounds like you have the whole attitude thing down pat, and that is the biggest part of going out. Way to go girl.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.