Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

I have always taken the artistic route.
    I am a guy who looked like a girl when younger.
    Now days it is the artist in me that makes me strive to look like a girl.
    If I had lived in more accepting times I very likely would have transitioned along with a couple of my friends.
    Back then we were all an eye full. They got the snip I didn't
    No I do not regret it although I do wonder sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i just want the look don't need too be a girl , stay sane peeps
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Just look like a Woman
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Just want to look like one. I'm happy in my own skin.

Well I'm a girl on the inside and these days she gets out most of the time and she is really makeing improvements in how she looks, so looking like one for me, too old these days to go thru the physical change, just wish I knew what I know now back then and I would have changed in my teens and been enjoying my life all those years ago. Being a woman is so much fun and soooooooooooo much work, but I wouldn't have it any other way these days, my new found womanhood it glourious and I aint turnin back nomore. Looking forward to being girly the rest of my life.
    Laura Lee

Aspiring Member
    I am a girl but I was born with a birth defect. Then puberty really screwed me up. So here I am stuck looking and sounding like a man and I'm mad as hell about that......Leanne

At this moment in time, looking like a girl is all I really want. I have no idea what the future holds so maybe once I perfect dressing to the point I can pass seamlessly in the world as a woman I might consider being one permanently. That scenario I feel is unlikely to happen just because at the end of the day I really am all man and having to go through a whole regiment in order to be presentable each day is just not that appealing to me.

Not even really sure that I want to look like a girl. I just like wearing the clothes and having the boobs.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Either way we end up being exactly who we are supposed to be Linsey.
    Yes Kate how true it is.
    Ultimately for me I am learning many things about my female persona and enjoying it along the way.
    Damn I broke a nail!
    "Missed it by that much!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Roads View Post
    I really want to know what it is to be a woman, to feel everything a woman feels, emotionally, physically including the sensuality of being female or feeling arousal from a ladies perspective.
    My sentiments exactly

Lynda

I've never been so conscious of my nails since I started dressing as a woman! I'd love being a woman for a year or so to truly see what it's like. Periods, estrogen, and all (throw in a month of pregnancy too so I could empathize with my wife). Then, be given the choice to go back if I wanted.

Would most definitely would want to be female over male. If I could go back and do it over ---------

I just wish I'd been born a girl.
    All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream. -Edgar Allan Poe

I definetly want to be a girl and look pretty,sexy and wear all the bowties and frilly things that real girls do.

I would have loved to been born a women, most or all women I have asked say that by no means they would want to be a man, I guess excluding F2M, however I have never meet one (which I would like to do some day). I love my jewels, but I would love to have the shape of a woman,soft skin, and real breasts. However, if I had to make a decision in a moments time, I would be a women forever (although, I don't find the act of being a mother that attractive).

In my case... neither. I don't want to be a girl or just look like one. I dress for comfort. My comfort. I'm a guy through and through. I just happen to like lingerie and other "girly" things. I love colorful stuff. I love lace and satin and nylon on my body. I love shopping. Dressing isn't a sexual thing with me either. I just love the feel and overall comfort. I have clothes. That's all. No wigs, make-up, nail polish or anything of the sort. Nor the desire to have it but would never condemn those who do. I love panties and nylons and other girly underthings and don't hesitate to wear them. I own no underwear designed for men. Thrown away. My poor deceased cousin wanted so badly to be a girl. I find it a shame he was picked on so much back in high school because of this. Even after he graduated he was "tormented" because of his desires. I feel bad that this site was not available to him back then. I tried to help, but being younger I was no better educated than him. I miss himand know deep inside he would have been comfortable here.

I want to look like what I feel like and in my heart and soul I feel like a girl.

I have no desire to transition or be a girl full-time whatsoever, but I would love to explore 'Emily' more thoroughly and see how good I'm capable of looking as her. I definitely enjoy being male most of the time though and I don't want to change that!

There are many aspects of being male that I enjoy and would not want to change. On the other hand I do like to look and act like a female and I do so in little ways whether dressed or not. I have thought about the transition and I have seen two of my friends go through it. For them it was the right thing but for me I think not. Also, over the years I have gone through so many cycles of desperately wanting to dress like a female for much of the time to periods when I seemed to lose interest. I don't "purge" any more, though that was a problem in the early years. I just do not trust my hormonal messages sufficiently to ever go through such a fundamental change. So, I am more or less happy as I am as long as I can dress as much a possible and continue to wear feminine underwear all the time and use a dab of perfume instead of male cologne.

Happy to be a guy who dresses privately as a gal. I think I would have been happy as a woman as well, but then the grass is always greener on the other side. My wife can't for the life of her understand why any guy woudl want to be a woman. Maybe I focus too much on the fun stuff and fail to consider the downsides of being female.

Why does it have to be one or the other? When I am feeling feminine, I don't just dress up as Kaite, I strive to become her. Now I understand, I think, what your intended question was, so I apologize for making it appear like I am misrepresenting it, but this regard of being classified "crossdressing" seems to mean that we all just put on woman's clothing just to wear women's clothing or appear feminine has always felt a bit off to me. I also love my male side the same. But when I'm choosing my outfit and putting on makeup, I try to become the girl looking back at the me in the mirror. Now that being said, I have only been out as Kaite once, with a gg friend, so I can't really say if I succeed or not at becoming her! I would like to go out with other girls dressed feminine since I believe we would have the best perspective on that for one another)

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by outhiking View Post
    Happy to be a guy who dresses privately as a gal. I think I would have been happy as a woman as well, but then the grass is always greener on the other side. My wife can't for the life of her understand why any guy woudl want to be a woman. Maybe I focus too much on the fun stuff and fail to consider the downsides of being female.
    That's exactly how I look at it. I have often said that I would want to be a woman if I could have just the good parts. Meanwhile, my BFF hates that she had to give up so many perks when she transitioned - like having people listen to her when she expresses an opinion and not having the men at her job always be condescending toward her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Paraphrasing the old TV ads for Barbizon School of Modeling (i.e. "Be a model or just look like one"),

Wow! I remember those ads!!

I want to look like one but I feel in between male and female and love it that way, wouldn't change a thing

I would really like to be able to look like a girl. So yes, I would like to look like a girl and not be one. I want to be seen and treated as a girl when I choose to go out as a girl.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

This has been another marvelous thread, and it’s wonderful that so many of you have shared your thoughts on the subject. I probably fall somewhere toward the “I want to be a girl” part of this spectrum, if that makes any sense. Growing up I was a sensitive kid who identified with females. I always wanted to wear female clothes, maybe as long as I could remember. I recall that I wanted breasts, and made breast forms marked with red nipples that I would fill my Mom’s bras with – but like others here of “my generation”, that was a time when transitioning and Christine Jorgensen were definitely not mainstream. So now, yes, when I dress (usually for a part of every day) I feel complete; my forms feel like me, my clothes feel natural. I know I’m male, but I’m trying to integrate my ying and yang -- again, if this makes any sense,..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club