Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first thing you wore out...

The first thing you wore out...

Hi All,
    I was just wondering..What was the first thing or outfit you wore when you first stepped foot in public?
    Was is with someone else? Was it a drunken fancy dress party that was a great excuse?...

Cerebral Ninja
    A pink spring dress for "opposite gender day" in high school. lol, nobody took It quite as far as me. I borowed the dress from the girl who would eventually become my wife (NOTE: Picture was taken a LONG time ago...I look WAY different now! lol, now that I'm fairly good at dressing, this pic is kind of embarrassing)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg l.jpg (28.4 KB, 17 views)
    Last edited by Courtney_Glenn; 04-23-2012 at 06:50 AM.
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Ah wow, thats an awesome story that she became your wife! Nice one

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The first time I went out in public dressed enfemme was in San Francisco and I wore a green satin dress! Of course I had a bra and panties on underneath. and the dress fit me perfectly. I was not very good with makeup or with my wig, but nobody made any comments about me! At least none that I heard. Oh yes, I was completely alone at the time!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The first time I went out I wore a flowered knee length skirt, light green blouse and 2 inch beige heels. I spent hours getting my make up, nails and wig perfect. I went by myself to a Dunkin Donuts drive through.

I will always remember everything about that day.

My first "public" outing as an adult was in San Francisco around Fishermans Wharf . I don't remember exactly what I wore but it would have been a skirt and blouse and I went out with my wife and acted like what we were - tourist. I can't describe the feeling except to say that it was wonderful.

My first time I was wearing a pair of black slacks, 2" heel loafer style shoes, a blouse and jacket. My wife and I went to Vanity Fair outlet mall in Pennsylvania.
    I was so nervous thinking that everyone would know and that they were all staring at me. Then I began watching them and saw that they were far to involved in their own world to even notice me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    A tank top, floral skirt and slides with 2" heels.

Aspiring Member

Fem top

Mine would be a fem top with earrings and a necklace, and then-short hair. Now I regularly go out wearing fem slacks and tops with jewelry and my long hair. Haven't tried a skirt or dress yet. Maybe this year...

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

A long floral lace dress that was given to me by my wife. It was a dressy summer evening so the dress was totally appropriate!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    The first thing I wore out? Nylons, probably -- those get runs in them so easily, they just don't last!

Oh! The first thing I dressed in outside! It was a skirt, I recall, half-way down the knee, not very thick. But I do not recall now which skirt it was or where I got it.

Banned Read only
    My first venture outside the home with the inclination to actual engage the general public was a Halloween. I wore a below the knee jade green with black accents long sleeve dress, black strap on heels, all the proper undergarments and a brunette wig. I did my makeup, including nails. I went into a Wichell's Doughnut House and bought some. The female cashier complimented me on my appearance. The next Halloween I went out again. That time I wore a black dress and black heels and hosiery and the same brunette wig. I bought a bottle of Coke at a Safeway. For the life of me I do not know if my wife actually slept through my outings or just did not know how to approach the subject.

Gold Member
    Mine is pictured in my profile. A pink sweater and jeans with a pair of moccasins. Nice an low key was good to me so I could get through that first round of nerves.

It was a black skirt, white pastel blouse, with 2 /12 inch heels. I was very nervous but what a thrill. I wrote a short story about it and posted it here under Writers Society. Labeled ' Her First time Out'

Not sure how to make the link. You'll have to find it on your own. Sorry.

Soon

I haven't gone out in public yet. But it will be soon in one of a couple of New England's more accepting resort towns. I already have the outfit: White eyelet maxi skirt, flowered top and white wedge sandles. I won't be alone because i know all of you will be behind me.

Was a blue/white jacket and skirt set, skirt came to just above the knee, pantyhose, and 3 inch slingbacks. Still remember being really nervous then when no one really notice, wasn't nervous anymore

I remember it as if it were yesterday. I had just purchased a tall woman's navy blue dress. It was the very first tall woman's dress I owned. It fit fantastic. Underneath I had on a navy blue pair of vanity fair panties, matching VF bra, and one of the most luscious slips I have ever owned, a navy blue VF slip. Of course there was also the matching navy blue girdle also from VF. I wore a pair of suntan pantihose. I had full makeup on and because it was the early 70s I had blue eyeliner on. My scent was Chanel #5. My shoes were also a navy blue flat. I had a light tan trench coat that I wore because it was early spring. My purse was also navy blue. My heart was in my throat as I opened the door of my apartment for the very first time. I walked down the hall and down to the steps leading to the cities main street. I looked around to see if the coast was clear. As I started opening the door I heard a door open upstairs. That was it! No turning back now. I carefully went outside and walked about half a block to where my car was. Only one person saw me and he was looking at me very intently. Got in my car and drove around. I stopped a few times and walked up and down the street or around the block. My heart was racing very quick the whole time. Had one incident while walking that I believe I was clocked at. Made it back to my apartment with great relief. I had finally done it. I presented myself to the world as a woman! That was the first of many times going out before my wedding in a few months.

A short skirt and low cut revealing blouse. Mu hair just done at the salon, a mia farrow look although blonde. My natural color.
    My friends, all male picked me up and we all went to a party to fool all our other friends.
    It did not work...... I was introduced as one of the guys girlfriends (he was a hunk) and immediately whisked to the womens area at the other end of the room.
    Questions like what was he like? Is he a good kisser etc. were fired at me from all directions. There was no chance to communicate with the guys for about an hour.
    By then the die was set, no one realised I was a guy and all my friends did not want to let the secret out now.
    So here was a MAN trapped in a womans body and learning female mannerisms real fast.
    No one found out till later. I was taken out to a late nite movie and coffee and then my beus took me home.
    It was nerve shattering at the time especially after being in the womens group.
    I feel I may have had my eyes scratched out then, but OOH! how I would love to do it again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know it was for Halloween and I went trick or treating with the kids. However the outfit I wore is a blur, but I remember that the black pumps were killing me.
    I do remember the the outfit I wore to work a few years later so Halloween. Blue silk sheath top, white skirt and a light blue blazer. I met the girls that I worked with and they did my makeup (since I supposedly didn't know how), I also remember that by the end of the day my heels were killing me too lol. No wonder why I now prefer flats or low heels.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    LOL the VERY first time I was 7 my family went to San Diego on vacation, my luggage was lost, so at the hotel pool after I jumped in with my shorts on (all I had) my mom decided to put me in one of my sisters sun dresses...... Little did she know that would be only the beginning

MY first time, I was in Jr. high I had a long T shirt with a fancy belt and cow girl boots LOL OMG what a sight.....

The outfit on my avatar and profile pic, just casual wear, I guess. It was raining too hence the umbrella

The first and only time I went dressed was 3 years ago. I went out one september evening wearing sweater and skirt with knee high boots over tights. I went out for a late drive and was nervous the whole time.
    Cary

h.i.a.s.

I wore a black and red patterned, ultra short, super tight Nicole Miller back tie mini dress with black 4 inch heels , silver earrings, and way too
    much makeup...lol dana.

I went head to toe in full leather. I had leather pants, leather jacket, leather gloves, leather boots, thong, and bra plus alot of makeup and a blonde wig. It was my first time and I went full out/fetish/etc. Now I dress my age and try to pass.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

The first thing I remember was a green dress size14 many years ago! I was dressed complete with 4 in. heels and drove to a rest area and used the ladies room then drove back home! The dress would be about two sizes too big for me today! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: