Thread: Do you wake up and make up?

Do you wake up and make up?

I was just wondering how many of you wear make up and a wig when you go out wearing female attire and how many keep your 'man' head and face but go with the female clothes..
    I wondered this because at the weekend i went to a bar, a normal student nightclub and there was a young crossdresser in there, he looked wonderful with a stunning body, heels, tights and mini dress..but no make up and no wig but it really suited him and everyone in the bar was totally cool with him!
    It kinda made me feel a bit silly about how scared ive been to wear a couple of things out in public and it would seem that no one would care anyway..even as a man in girls clothes.

I am one to keep my "man head", but unfortunately I don't have a stunning body and I'm not young, so don't go out fully dressed very often.

What about partly clothed, I find a can get away with just wearing pantyhose under mens shorts if im just going out to the shop or something...its an awesome buzz :P

Well I'm so short 5'3" that I wear womens jeans and sneakers all the time as that's what I can buy off the shelf. Every once in a while a woman will notice the jeans as the pockets are more fem than mens. They always agree that It's smart on my part to have found petite sizes fit me. Not one has ever asked "how" I came to know this...lol

If I could pass without any wig and makeup while out that would be great, but I need the wig and makeup and a dark night really helps to....

If I'm going out I Always were makeup and my wig....just wish it was my own hair.
    I could never go out without them, I would feel naked.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    If I'm going out I Always were makeup and my wig....just wish it was my own hair.
    I could never go out without them, I would feel naked.
    Dolly Parton says the same thing! If it's good enough for her, it's good enough for this gal. Even around the house I'll wear some makeup jus cause it makes me feel better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

If I'm heading ot the door enfemme it is full dress incuding wig and makeup. Otherwise it is a no go . No wig and no makeup is for going to bed.
    joank
    Southern California

Platinum Member
    If I go out dressed I always wear my wig and make up.

All out or nothing for me-- I would feel foolish otherwise -- not to reflect on how others would feel, but that's just me.....................Debra

in female mode I wear everything, make up and wig. In male mode I still wear make up but only foundation (only to prevent from looking tired from working so damn much). Even without the make up I'm told I have a feminine face.

I take it in the opposite direction. When I go out I never wear a wig or heels but often wear light makeup in guy mode. This includes foundation (or tinted moisterizer), blush, eyeliner and mascara, powder and lip color. I keep it low key. No one notices.

I wish I could go out but I still look like a man in a dress no matter how much makeup I put on. But if I could I would wear makeup every time because it is the womanly thing to do. I've known women that sleep in make up and wouldn't be caught dead without it.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I always wear some make up, eyeliner, shadow, and, would have almost no eyebrows without some eyebrow pencil.

I have found some shoes that work in guy mode but if I am going out in girl mode wig and makeup are a must.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

Like Kelly I have some shoes that I can wear out (and do) while drab. My Ryka sneakers, my Clarks mules with the lower heels all work for me. I would simply feel silly were I to dress and go out without makeup and my wig. I'm not trying to push the limits and be a guy in women's clothing, that's not what it's about for me. When I dress it's because I want to express my femininity and be part of the world as a woman and that would just not be possible any other way.
    I know others just like to wear the clothing and I've seen others in various outfits that make no attempt to disguise who and what they are, but that just isn't my taste.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would never go out without makeup -- even in boy mode. I wear my natural hair all the time, so a wig is not an issue.

- Diane

I usually sleep in a wig; so I wake up 'en femme' for all practical purposes. But I don't use make up, other than say, lipstick and nail polish.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

All people are different ,, If the guy look female thats why he gotta pass but Ill bet if he had a beard it would have played out different . Some chix gotta go all the way an some just use a little an some none at all ,It all depends with me ,, On a regular day hair up mascara tinted moisterizer ,, But not working a little more day time not so much as at night go for it . Same with hte clothes a little more daring at night ,, Day time calls for a little more conservative like the others ,,Just mix an match dont want to much fem all at once ,,Maybe sandles with painted nails but with jeans ,, Or shorts with smoth leggs an sneakers , Or capris an a kinda risky top maybe with a jacket open or sweater ,, Cant realy pull off the dress yet maybe at night , REAL DARK ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

All or nothing for me.... I feel really odd halfway between!

I wear make up even when in guy mode. Just foundation, powder, and lip gloss. Always have eye makeup and wig in girl mode. I tried no wig once, but a bald guy in a dress just drawls to much attention.