Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the first thing you ever tried on that you can remember?

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    My mom also start dressing me when I was about 7 or so. Dresses, hose, ribbon in my hair.. even some shoes too.
    As I grew older it was pantyhose that I wanted the most.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Ah yes...mom's bra. Put a towel on my head, and the shadow on the bathroom wall looked so feminine. 8 years old.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

My mum's bra when I was 14. Don't even know why, didn't think at the time I wanted to be a crossdresser or anything, just thought it would be funny even though I was on my own. How things change ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Roman soldier uniform. I've told this story on here before, so I appologize if you've heard it. I was in a school passion play with my best friend in first grade. We played the two roman soldiers that cast lots for Jesus' robes. Our moms made the costumes which was tin foil over cardboard for the breast armor, and basically a royal blue dress with a pleated skirt for the rest of it. google a picture of a roman soldier to see what I mean. So after the play, I beggggggged my mom to let me wear the roman soldier costume. Finally one summer day she gave in at my grandmother's house. I went out and played football, and climbed trees and did regular boy stuff,,,,,,,,but in a dress! The postman even called me girly. It was wonderful. Always dreamed of getting to wear the pretty dresses that the girls wore in school without anyone knowing I was really a boy underneath.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

My sister's green panties when I was 14; 39 years ago.

Jennifer

I remember when I was five years old, I snuck into my little sister's room to try on some of her clothes. Somehow, I knew I would get in trouble if I got caught, but I simply could not help myself.

The problem, though, was that I was much too big to properly fit in her clothes. Regardless, I was on a mission, and nothing was going to stop me. Nothing, that is, except getting stuck in my sister's shirt. Although I did manage to get it on, I could not get it back off. I was stuck. I tried and tried and tried to take it off, but to no avail.

In the end, I had to ask my mother for help removing the shirt. I started to cry, and attempted (in vain) to think of a story, any story, that would help get me out of my predicament. Whatever story I came up with (I do not recall the story), my mother did not buy. I was given a stern lecture on how inappropriate and wrong it was to wear my sister's clothing, and I was punished and spanked.

I did not recognize it at the time, but that day began a chain of events that would ultimately lead me deep, deep into the closet for the next three decades of my life. As well intentioned as she was, I wonder if my life would have been any different had my mother instead held me tight, told me everything would be all right, and that it was ok to be different from the other kids . . . .

Lost in trans-lation Carrie Ines's Avatar
    About 10, its was my mums wedding dress, she's quite small, fitted amazingly, i was hooked after that x

about 7 or younger, with my oldest sister as an acomplice.
    Her skirts and panties got my heart speeding for more.
    and more was as time went.

I don't have an interesting tale nor do I recall my exact age, but... it was around the age when I was discovering that girls weren't so "icky" after all. I tried on my mom's bra from the hamper for no other reason than curiosity. I definitely liked it but didn't really like that I liked it (that whole 'social conditioning' thing, yaknow--boys just don't do that!) Fast forward about 30 or so years without the idea of dressing in anything feminine ever once crossing my mind... until a few years ago. And here I am.

One day I was left at home by myself. I don't remember how old I was, somewear around 7 or 8, and I had always admired girls clothing. I suddenly realized the moment was mine. I raced upstairs to my sister's bedroom and after a quick search located her pink satin tutu that I had always especially liked. I undressed and slipped into it, found myself in heaven, and the rest is history...
    Lori

I was very, very young (less than five), so my memory is a little fuzzy on the sequence of things, but it was either my mom's high heels, or her girdles and stockings. I found out quickly that her shoes didn't fit me well at all, so I actually didn't disturb them very frequently. But I was into her lingerie drawer almost every time she left the house for more than a minute or two. She must have known about it (I wasn't that good at getting things put back exactly right, and I know I damaged several of her stockings), but pretended not to notice.

- Diane

I was either 5 or 6 and my 2 girl cousins were visiting my family. They where about 8 and 10 respectively and my aunt had bought them bikinis. All I remember is that i was strangely drawn to them. I waited until they went out and i ran to the room they were staying at in our house and i put the bikini on. It was love at first sight.

I think it was a pair of my sisters panties or pantyhose. it felt and stills does feel oh so heavenly, to wear female clothes.

My older sister's gymnastics leotard when I was about seven years old. My older brother was the only one home at the time and he was playing video games in his room. I remember quietly sneaking past his room to get to my parent's bathroom to see if I could find anything of my mother's, but I was too afraid and went back into my sister's room. Prior to that I do vaguely remember being engrossed in my mother and sister painting their nails, and my mother let me paint mine with clear nail polish. After that nothing for about five years.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Mom's pantyhose, I fell in love at first sight. Then, I don't know what was next, a bra of my cousins, a leotard of another relative, or a girdle from yet another.

My sister's red and black mini kilt and black tights,absolutely loved them, then they got thrown out, Damn!

Let's see; the first thing I remember was one of my sister's 'hand me down' dresses when I was a toddler, mom supposedly had me wearing them so I wouldn't ruin my 'good boy' clothes. Suuuuuure, and she also put off getting my hair cut to save money too (but managed to spend plenty on my sister's clothes, haircuts, and of course, new furniture).
    The first thing someone else had me wear was his sister's sailor girl dress.
    The first thing I tried on on my own, was my sister's old panties that she had grown out of.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gold Member
    Although I consider myself a late bloomer, I did go through about a 3 month period in my teens trying things on. How all of you can remember what was first exceeds my ability to remember. I do remember the favorites. A top of my sisters that was elastic and gathered throughout the body and the sleeves were chiffon. A dress my mother made for my sister as she competed in a lace queen contest. The dress of course, was pink and very lacy. The odd one was a halter gown stored in the basement. I later took a girl to a movie as my first ever date and then to a prom. She wore the exact dress that was in my basement. So I have a picture of her and I at the prom and along with remembering our good time, I get the visual to remember the dress.

my mothers stockings.

My sisters white mini skirt and white ballet flats. What a great feeling!!

The first thing I ever tried was my mother panties, but I canĀ“t remember with what age

Aunts panties 4 0r 5 years old.

My Mother's Hanes reinforced sheer (415's) flat knit stockings and her pantygirdles at about age nine in 1959. Then slipping into her crocodile stilettos and I was hooked forever and a day !

My older sister's black lace bra and matching panties....

My sister's stockings and girdle.