Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was the first thing you ever tried on that you can remember?

Miriam
    My sister's halter-top dress. Sure was great back in those days when the hair was on top of the head rather than the chest and legs.

Banned Read only
    My mother use to hang dry her nylon slips in the bathroom. Slips were my first feminine attire. I love slips, slips and more slips.

I remember trying on one of my mother's bras. I was about 11 or so and then it was a girdle, pantyhose and a longline bra.ried her lipstick. Soon after, I began to get my own things.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My mother use to hang dry her nylon slips in the bathroom. Slips were my first feminine attire. I love slips, slips and more slips.
    I'm with you Stephanie! Slips were the first things I ever tried (as best as I can remember anyways!). My mom had quite the collection of nylon slips, and I'd sneak into her room to wear them as often as I could. I always tried to put them back exactly as I found them, but I'm pretty sure she knew that something was going on.

Love to hear these kind of stories - keep sharing everyone!

The first thing I tried on was my mother Nylon nightgown

i felt like i'm in heaven ,i remember my age was 15 year old , i start sneaking to my mother bedroom every weekend when the house empty and trying on all mom lingerie

it's a good days

thank you for bring that up sister

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar
    The first things I remember trying on was my sister's pantyhose! I have my own now! Smile
    Adventures in High heels [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First thing was the whole thing mom's panties, bra, slip, skirt, top and heels as I remember I was about 8, I got caught! But she didnt get real upset just helped me straighten things out and put on the make up. Mom always wanted a girl and I was happy to oblige! Dad was gone alot!

Banned Read only
    my sisters school dress and pantyhose, sheer black, i was about 12

When I was really young, 4 or 5, my Grandma would let me where her knee high stockings. I also remember trying my mom's pantyhose on once about that age. I didn't start again until about age 12, and that was with my mom's pantyhose.

Makeup addict!
    I think it was a nurse halloween outfit, or maybe it was a bra

The 1st thing I ever tried on was my mom's pantyhose. I was 10 yrs old, I don't even know why i wanted 2. Curiousity I guess. I remember sneaking into my mom's bedroom and found her pantyhose on the floor almost under the bed. I picked them up & went into the bathroom and slipt them on. Oh what a rush I got. I just looked at my legs for a bit but my trunks back on and went out into the living room and watched tv for a bit. Making sure the tv was quiet as I didn't want my mom or sis to hear me. After a bit i decided to take them off before they got up. I slipt them off and put them back in my mom's room on the floor. I was so scared as I thought she was going to catch me and say "what are u doing? And why do you have my pantyhose ?" After which I went back into the living room and watched a bit more tv and then went back to sleep a little while longer. Thinking of my mom's pantyhose and wanting to wear them again.

Spiky stiletto heels and stockings. That was such a rush at 6 or 7 years old!