Thread: Ventured out just a little

Aspiring Member

Ventured out just a little

I just got done with some housecleaning and I needed to take out some bags of trash to the curbside thingy when the city garbage truck comes by. Well I'm tucked, wearing a new short skirt, a well fitting bra which I can sort of fill out (thanks gyno, I think), a tight Tshirt, and my girly flipflops. I didn't feel like changing, so I said the XXXX with it and just picked up the stuff in pure daylight and took it out dressed EnFemme. I don't know if any of the neighbours seen me, but I really don't care if they did. I then proceeded to the backyard and done about a 1/2 hrs. of yard work. It felt so good to go out dressed EnFemme like I should always be, but not possible at this time. Yay!!!! Amanda One step at a time...

Aspiring Member

Good luck Amanda

That old proverb that a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step is very true. You have taken your first step. I too have been doing 'small steps' by going out wearing fem jeans and tops. It is comfortable and fun and I have had no adverse reactions. We are often our own worst enemies with unreasonable fears about exposure.

Good luck on your journey.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Amanda that is a great step to take! Keep going girl! It gets easier and better each time! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Way to go girl. You are on your way. I started with walks out to the mailbox in jeans, blouse, shoes. graduated to going to Payless in jeans and shoes. Now have been out enfemme three times and tried on and bought a dress at DressBarn. Step by step darling, you are there.

Stay the course.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.