Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Wife's ultimatum

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Sierra, you know that I get where you're coming from on this. But as they say, friends are friends because they will tell you what you don't want to hear; now, I'm telling you to give Mrs. G a hug. Step back a minute, and just read her last post. She needs whatever your male name is this minute, not tomorrow, not next week, but right now. This is the character test time, show her what you are inside, and just reassure her that you're the same person she married. Forget about the dressing, forget about your gender identity, just give her your heart.

okay my first writing was after reading Sierra's original posting. Ladies here seem to think that you are in the wrong and that problem within the marriage is you. You can try to be a man for six months and not touch anything but you'll be thinking about it. I thing you are starting a vicious cycle now. You will abandon your feminine feelings and needs until a stressful event happens or you can't stand not dressing anymore. Then you will sneak things and feel ashamed about it. If she catches you then it becomes even a bigger problem because you were doing it behind her back. During this time depression rears its ugly face. you then get rid of everything and you start the cycle over. I think that even though she said that she was okay with it at the beginning she wasn't really comfortable with and she only put up with it because of the love for you but as we all know love changes or evolves. Is she really so versed on the bible. If not then most likely she has already talked with someone about it. The kids are important to both of you but the marriage is between you and your wife not the kids. Don't get me wrong, in the idea world there is a husband and wife with kids and they live happily everafter but the world we live in is far from that. I have a 10 yr old son and he lives with me and visits his mom and he is fine. Do what is best for you, the kids will adapt. Love the kids and spend as much time as you can with them and if you are happy they will be happy.
    Last edited by Chrissy; 05-16-2012 at 11:40 PM.