Thread: Encouraged/talked into it by a female relative....

Banned Read only

Encouraged/talked into it by a female relative....

I was.

Mom bought me a girl's blouse/top when I was young and asked me to wear it.

Were you lead into it by a female relative?

Silver Member
    Mother had me wear panties.

I was neither encouraged nor talked into my transgendered nature by a relative, or any one else for that matter. Quite the opposite, in fact. I suffered negative consequences for being caught. Moreover, growing up in a socially conservative and trans ignorant community, my community did its darndest (and successfully so) to cause me to pit myself against my self. Looking back on it, I never had a chance . . . .

But getting back to the question, both the issues of encouragement and persuasion (I received neither) were completely irrlevant, moot, and of no cause and effect. So just exactly how did I end up this way? Easy - I was born this way.

I don't think I was ever talked into it! However when I was four my older sister would ''dress'' me and we would play house! It was fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Aspiring Member
    Never encouraged, in fact like Ann, not acting sufficiently macho was cause for riddicule in my house.

However having an older sister who left her clothes in a pile in her room gave me discrete opportunities to experiment with my femme presentation.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Anne you hit that nail square on the head, and the borne this way I'll drink to that amen sister!! Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Growing up I was often dressed in my sister's panties and T-shirt (with a cute little bow on it). The excuse was that my boy undies were 'dirty'. I also had to wear some dainty and lacy socks at times. At 3 1/2 I was baptized in a very prissy white dress. I don't remember that but I have seen the pictures. I was always teased about 'looking' like a girl and was very often called a 'sissy'. Through a different set of circumstances I got into trouble about CDing and everyone wanted to know how that happened?

No one ever dressed me in girl clothes when I was young. I started dressing in the mid 70s and never spoke of it for years. Like it was said above, I too was born this way.

Well - I think there's a little nature and nurture for me. Really, without access to girls clothes, it would have made it more difficult. As for encouragement, I once was pretty much forced to wear tights for a costume. I was repelled/entranced by the thought of dressing like a girl.

I was caught a few times when very young and only "encouraged" once.
    I was visiting my aunt and cousins and had a little time alone in the house so you know what I did.
    Well, she came in and surprised me. I thought I was in for it and she was actually very nice (I think that scared me more). She told me that if I wanted to wear her things that I should just tell her and she would help me. Of course, being about 12 at the time there was no way that I was going to do that.
    Now I wish I had. How different things would have been had I let her dress me and make me up at that age. No telling where it would have led.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Just born this way, oh how I wish my parents had dressed me up when I was young.
    I want to be this girl!

My mum loves to laugh while recounting how my sisters would dress me up when I was little. I don't know if she suspects I CD now.
    [SIZE="2"]
    I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.
    Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    John 13:34
    [/SIZE]
    Find me: Google+

For me it was a male cousin. Our families lived in a two story house (us down them up) with an attic. My cousin dared my to wear panties and a dress while playing in the attic and I took the dare, from that moment on, I was hooked. It also helped having three older sisters with plenty of clothes to experiment with. None of my female relatives encouraged me but I have my male cousin to thank for my life journey into crossdressing.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Nobody encouraged me, it was quite the opposite I think many family members knew but wanted it all to be hush hush and sweep it all under the carpet if possible. I'm sure if I would have come out at a young age or they knew for sure I was a CDer then it would have been electric shock therapy for me.