Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking about switching to panties full time!

Thinking about switching to panties full time!

Girls:

I have been CD'ing for years but have given alot of thought about switching to panties full time. I have been wearing them more and more in daily life and have learned that no one can tell. I have to maintain my "man" appearance for work, but could even wear them there? What do u all think and do most of you wear them all the time?

I have thought about wearing bra's out in public too. Thoughts?

Maybell

I usually wear them all of the time except at work. But sure why not wear them. As for a bra, depends on where I'm going and what I'm wearing will I wear one out in public, also if I'm fully femme or just under dressed.

Silver Member
    Yes I do. At one point I didn't own any other type of underwear. No one can answer it for you because we don't know what would happen if you were caught. I can assure you that someday, sometime, someone will notice.

It happened more than once to me years ago, but now I'm pretty open about what I wear.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 04-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.

All the time, except to the gym and doctor's office.

Bras are too hard to hide.

But if you have a job where bending over is frequent, then panties can become a distraction when you wonder if they are showing.
    DonnaT

Gold Member
    Panties 24/7 bra's only 60% of the time.
    You can not tell if you have panties over drab underwear.
    I still have a few Hains his way for Doctors visits, Hate wearing them.
    Rader

Just do it... it will change your life! xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I dont think I could do it I work in a dangerious enviorment and if i had an accidend at work chances are high that i would be outed.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've worn panties 24/7 for three years and I have never once been required to show my underwear at work.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Studies shown that male laboratory rats wearing female panties are twice a likely to stop running in the wheel and want to tidie up the nest way more than those that don't!! Just a word of warning!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have been wearing panties almost exclusively for years, prior to retiring from military. Only time I wear mens is when I travel for work or doctors appts. I travel overseas at times and the TSA is a bit of a hassle. Much like Stacy I have yet to have to show my underwear to get in to work.

Platinum Member
    I haven't worn male undoes for years ...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since my dear wife passed away 7 years ago, I have been wearing panties almost 24/7. My dear late wife, who certainly knew that I was a crossdresser, liked me to wear jockey shorts occasionally so I did! I also wear a bra every day since I was told to wear one by a doctor when I was 9 years old. I have natural 40 B's, so wearing a bra seems natural to me!! And BTW, I do wear panties to my doctor appointments. I am a crossdresser so that is what I wear!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Banned Read only
    Lately I have worn some sexy hot pink panties with black lace trim to work. I love the feeling it gives me and keeps me so calm and extremely passive while I'm at work with nothing but men, macho men that talk nasty trash all the time. And it makes me feel so vulnerable when they start picking on others as well as myself challenging our machismo and maleness. I can be as macho with them all, to sort of fit in to thier redneck way of life and thinking. I work with a group of (males), not men. I work with the kind of men that half of thier total vocabulary is "extreme profanity" with their minds in the gutter talking of c**k s***king almost constantly on every break. I hang with them and just roll with the flow. But last week on my birthday, I wore those hot pink panties to work, and they all started drilling the usual gutter talk. I felt very uneasy with all of this, for I tried to keep my macho face on while they cracked on what they feel is such a menace to society. I found to myself that when I wore those panties and another pair the next day, that it become harder for me to keep my composure as that of a macho man just trying to fit in for the sake of having and keeping a job. So I have decided that, just for me, I can't do it anymore. I wish I could, for it does make my day go by so much more easily as I stand there working my job as Tara, but it is so hard for me to switch back and forth. So I will just wear my "international male" underwear to work and just save panties for all other time outside of work. It is so hard to be a man, I mean woman, I mean, a cd. It is very difficult.

I cannot turn on either persona at will.

If I wear panties to work, I am Tara, and being this woman, it's so hard for me to keep up the protective emotional wall,while wearing panties, that I must maintain at work to keep from getting somewhat discovered as a man with feelings, a man that cries at sad movies, or cries at the video of Adele singing at the Royal Albert Hall, or of a man that still cries over the loss of his Mother that passed 4 years ago.
    I'm so glad this question was posted. I'm not above anyone nor below anyone. I speak from my own experiences by way of this subject only. But when I put on some of my favorite panties and head to work, I become Tara, and even though I'm trying so hard to be a macho man among the 25 to 35 year old tobacco chewing and spitting,, Dale Earnheart loving, beat up old pick up truck driving, wife beating, short legged ,pot bellied, premature aging, GOD hating southern dogs, etc,.. I have surprised myself that if I wear panties to work, all of my facial expressions change like night and day, my walk and talk, and all of my mannerisms become too feminine that I just cannot deny it, all of my responses to everything is so different to the way my male side would respond. I need my job so much so that I will no longer take such risks by wearing panties to work, for if I ever got ousted or found out, I would have to just walk off the job and find a new one.
    It is really oh so true just by way of who I am. When I wore those sexy panties to work last Tuesday and the following Wednesday, I walked so feminine, talked oh so feminine, hold a smoke so differently, responded to everything 100% so differently than what my macho male self normally would have done and or responded. I hate to say it, but I must be all male when I go to work, or at least my job, out of fear of someone seeing and recognizing my female self. I just learned this lesson last week when I wore the sexy hot pink panties that mt wife bought me for my birthday and silky lacy panties to work and I foolishly try to hide my female self with outer men’s clothes. I can't shut it off or turn it on.
    So to shorten this up now and post this and to answer the op, yes I have worn panties under my mens clothes to work. I wish "that I" could pull this off, but with just the two days that I did this very thing last week, I found that I cannot hide Tara with just outer man clothes.
    I need to see a psychiatrist, (spelling),,or head doctor.
    peace and love from me to all of you.

Tara.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 04-23-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Me too! Worn Nylon Panties for a number of years, 24/7. I keep a couple of pair of Jockeys for Doctor Visits, but that's about it.

Only one small warning, and I think I'm being fair in letting you know. If you have The kind of Job where you might be injured, you might wish to think about it. If you figure that you don't care, then never mind, but if you can picture The Paramedics working on your Carcass, out there on The Shop Floor, then you might want to save The Panties for The Home Game.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Wear them 24/7 and have learned one thing that has to be shared. When bending over it's just not what could show in the back above your waistline you have to worry about, but the gusset pattern too! You could have nothing showing and be outed!

Catastro-fem
    I don't recall a "panty inspection" at work either. I guess it's just the getting used to it thing, and I must be... used to it!

I am Erica2
    ps: I don't even know if I have any "undershorts"!
    I am Erica2

You mean to say, there is another option? something other than femme pantie? wow, who knew?

Seriously though, I've been wearing femme panties of various styles, colors, etc for several years, and have never had an issue. No one has ever done a panty inspection on me at work!

The only time I worry even slightly, is if I'm out riding my motorcycle with my club. If there was ever an accident, I could be outed in front of a bunch of bikers - but I think in that scenario, I probably have bigger things to worry about than the fact that my panties are femme, flowery, lacy etc ... or that my toes are painted all pretty for that matter.

As for bras - those are much more noticeable, and much more difficult to hide - so no, I don't wear a bra daily (although I really really wish I could)
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-23-2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: quote removed, no reason for it
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    24/7 since beginning crossdressing. Have CK bikini's for doctor. Anyone watching me as i bend over deserves what they get.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I wear victoria secet panties everyday; even to the YMCA where I swim each noon and doctors appointments. Never had any problem. Go for it!

Jennifer

I have been wearing panties for over 3 years now. I wear panties exclusively, as a matter of fact my wife put a pair on me on our 2nd date and never looked back. I have since thrown out all of my masculine undies and never looked back.

I've been wearing panties 24/7 for several years! Only undies I have! Go for it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

i worked as a telephone lineman for years and wore panties and a bra everyday under my uniform i wear a bra 24/7 due to my large breast size and panties all the time except sometimes when i sleep in a long gown lady doc and nurses know and i have no problems at all i dress as a normal male and undress everywhere i go you cant hardly hide a set of breast as large as mine

in my six month as "she" i have switched to panties full time.
    as a bra, full time in house, 90% out.
    my wife don't care what i wear under.

We love panties here at CDers.com that is for sure.

Wear them dear and enjoy yourself, if you are comfortable. I am not a fan of sneaking around type of naughty boy thinking, there is nothing wrong with wearing whatever sex's clothing makes you comfortable.

I have been wearing panties 24/7 for the last five years or so.
    Get some low rise ones that wont show. I have some high cut Jockey Elance that are very cute and could be boy underwear too that I wear with low rise/straight fit men's pants. But also some very girly panties that are dreamy, even a few pairs of granny panties that are so comfortable to wear with a dress long skirt or gown but would be visible when bending or sitting in men's jeans/pants. So get the correct panties for your outfits. Men never think like this where ladies are always thinks so far ahead all the time.
    polythene pam

Have not even owned any Guy undies for over 6 years.