Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about switching to panties full time!

I've worn panties exclusively for more than 10 years now and would never consider changing back. I do wear male shorts when visiting the doctor.

NO WAY WILL i WEAR PANTIES FT! I don't want to get my panties dirty with streaks and crotch stains, - but you can prevent that with "feminine protection." I'd rather wear my men's Fruit of the Loom's which can take the abuse and dirt of a man.

I did buy cheap $3 Liz Clairborne panties for daily wear and tried it daily for awhile but I didn't like the crotch stains they developed. So I don't want to ruin my other expensive $16 to $32 panties.
    Last edited by KateSpade83; 05-06-2012 at 09:49 PM.

I switched mostly 24/7 a couple years back... Best move ever.

The best part of my day is checking the panty drawer to see "what shall I wear today... Oooh these are pretty". VS are a favorite. Since I am typically brain-dead at that hour of the AM, this is a good wakeup exercise. And the morning constitutional more exciting to see what I am wearing..

While the SO knows I dress and is not enthusiastic, she seems to understand this makes me happy. So the undies go into the laundry like anything else and return to the panty drawer as if normal. Same same for the lace camis I detailed a while back.

She understands that anytime I look at another woman, it's because I'm studying what she is wearing and how she wears it. And lamenting it would not look the same on me.
    Last edited by Kat42; 05-05-2012 at 01:30 AM.

Except for medical appointments when I expect to be asked to remove my trousers, I wear panties all of the time. Much more comfortable than men's undies...and no one notices...nor do they probably care.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

I'm with the majority, don't own any guy undies anymore. Can't remember when I fully switched, guess its been over twenty years or so ago. 24/7 thats the way to go, be comfortable and enjoy, lifes to short not to

I wear panties all the time, don't own male underwear. That said, I have several pair of basic black plain bikinis, no lace, for work wear. Unless someone reads the tag, they won't know they are panties.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    NO WAY WILL i WEAR PANTIES FT! I don't want to get my panties dirty with streaks and crotch stains, - but you can prevent that with "feminine protection." I'd rather wear my men's Fruit of the Look which can take the abuse and dirt of a man.

I did buy cheap $3 Liz Clairborne panties for daily wear and tried it daily for awhile but I didn't like the crotch stains they developed. So I don't want to ruin my other expensive $16 to $32 panties.
    Katespade, there is no way in hell you are serious, are you?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigid View Post
    I have worn women's panties 24/7 for about 15 years now. I don't own men's underware and never will. Even if I lost the desire to CD (hell will freeze over first), I'd still wear silky panties. They're just more comfortable. I wear them to the doctor and it hasn't been a problem yet. I use the urinal in the restrooms and never had a problem. I'm more careful in the stalls (especially at church). Panties showing from underneath the stall seems to be more of a risk to me.
    Simple solution when in stalls keep them up at knee level

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I wear panites 24/7, even to my part time job at a hardware store. Nobody can tell what kind of underwear I have on anyway. A bra on the other hand, would be rather difficult to conceal.
    Why would you wear something you need to conceal, if you wear one just be comfortable with it.

I started wearing panties full time nearly a year now. One of the best things I've ever done. They're just so comfy. This past week I bought 6 more pairs. I found at Walmart that they sell Vassarette line now which are a sub line of VF.

Do it!
    I have been in panties for 18 months, except when I'm not in panties lol

Gold Member
    Is underwear REALLY this exciting?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Just do it. You'll enjoy the chance of being CAUGHT. Ive done it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Katespade, there is no way in hell you are serious, are you?
    Yes, I'm serious... I gave panties a try and I don't like staining them or wearing them out. I only use them for crossdressing moments, or when I shop in drag. Never at work because it creates bad karma.

full time: Its been at least 20 years since I started and the last 13 yrs all day everyday. I even where them to the Dr. and everywhere, a lot of males wear things that are odd. Some dont wear anything all. [puke]

I have 2 pair of UA boxer briefs for when I'm doing messy work. I've changed my drawer several times, recently I switched to UA 360 DoubleTake boyshorts and kept the Hanky Panky lace undies and some misc articles of underwear.

I got tired of cheap department store underwear falling apart at the seams after the 2nd washing. I have about 20 pair of boyshorts, 12 thongs, and some hipsters & bikinis.

Mostly wear sports bras like Moving Comfort and Champion. I should wear a bra all the time, boobies need support and my shoulders need a rest plus I have an injury which a specific bra would help put at ease. Right now the Fiona bra is holding the twins at ease.

I Have been wearing a thong. I sometimes tell the other guys I am wearing a thong, my wifes advice, For I would say 7 to 10 years I had a pedicure one per week. My wife would at times pick out color for my toes. I would think I don't want to go to jail nails painted thong, shaved butt and pubic hair. No bra to easy to spot.
    I dig wearing sexual clothing, as I am far from passing, prudence when and where I wear.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Is underwear REALLY this exciting?
    Well, it apparently got you reading Erin.

I wear panties pretty much all the time now. Since my wife doesn't approve. I have to keep them out of site, and I put an occasional boy brief in the laundry. On a recent business trip I didn't even take any. When my wife did the laundry, she made a statement that there were only undershirts and no underpants. Oops, I forgot to thow some in the laundry. I told her I washed them already, which wasn't a lie since I did wash all the panties. I will wear a bra most days. I do have a couple of lightweight sportbras that I will use on days where detection may be more of an issue.

Go for it! You won't regret it. I 'purged' all my guy things a few months ago, including all those terrible, unsexy, uncomfortable guy jocks. What a happy, liberating moment. I own about 50-plus pairs of panties in varying styles and fabrics. My fiance helped me buy most of them, some she bought for me. For normal, day-to-day wear, I have plain cotton panties. So much more comfortable than guy's things.

Just do it. I wear mine 17/7.

I have just started wearing panties full time for about a month now. Did it on occasion from time to time, but always afraid of being outed at work or an accident on the scooter. But now, I just don't care anymore! I wear plain colored "boy shorts" to work and pull out the pretty colors and lace at home and weekends. It just makes me calm and feel good.

Bottom line. If you like them and they make you happy, then go for it! You can't beat yourself up worrying about something that you can't control.

Erin
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Go for it if you like them. You never look back. It is nice to wear them and they good.

I wear them most of the time. Maybe not everyday but alot of times. I wear them to work or wherever. No one can tell anyhow.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's a no-brainer, really. Cotton panties on sale (at VS aren't they always on sale?) are so much cheaper than good quality guy underwear! Cotton panties keep me tucked (hard to wear low-rise girl jeans without being tucked!). Cotton VS panties seem to last forever.

Ok, you can buy more expensive panties, but for daily wear, cotton panties are the best choice!!

as for a bra, if you want it to be known to everyone, wearing a bra in a place where someone might slap you on the back is the way to do it!

Some men's underwear is indistinguishable from women's underwear. Wear what you want! I doubt too many people are really going to look at the label in your 'shorts'.