Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thinking about switching to panties full time!

I have worn women's panties 24/7 for about 15 years now. I don't own men's underware and never will. Even if I lost the desire to CD (hell will freeze over first), I'd still wear silky panties. They're just more comfortable. I wear them to the doctor and it hasn't been a problem yet. I use the urinal in the restrooms and never had a problem. I'm more careful in the stalls (especially at church). Panties showing from underneath the stall seems to be more of a risk to me.

I had to build my own lingerie cabinet for my things.
    One drawer for bras (25)
    One drawer for panties (65)
    One drawer for stocking (no idea how many)
    One drawer for nightgowns and such
    One drawer for padded panties, corset, and other of the like.

What's there to think about? Unless you have to change into a uniform in a locker room with other men then just were your panties and enjoy them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I think it totally depends on the work you do. If it is office work I think you can get away with panties and hosiery, either pantyhose or a good pair of thigh highs, as long as you wear long dark socks under your pants. I would recommend staying with black or white in case the shirt tale comes out. I remember when I was a teenager, nylon underwear was introduced for men. Well, if you're going to do labor nylon will not absorb moisture. I would stay with cotton undies if doing labor. If you have to maintain your status as a male, forget the bra. A woman will stop you a mile away. Some say if you're going to wear a sport coat you can get away with a bra. Well, there's always the prospect of the unknown.

I wear my panties all the time, every day.. The hi-cut ones hold me in very well
    jennigrace

I have worn panties 24/7 for about 25 years. Bras whenever I fully dress. The wife doesn't care what I wear which is great!

I wear panties when at home all the time. When I was at work I was not so confident, so had male undies then. There were a few times when I went in with panties on, I just felt more comfortable. Since losing my job I've been mainly at home, so it's panties all the time. Even when I go out.

I had a bad time with my chest once, I was taken to hospital by ambulance and was examined. They didn't take my pants down, but they did want me to change for bed. By that time my wife had been with clean clothes and PJ's, so I was able to slip the panties into my bag without anyone seeing. That's the closest I have ever been to being 'caught' and it was no big deal to me. They were a clean pair!

I wear bras some of the time. It's 2.45am here as I write this and I'm in my nightie with panties and bra underneath. The underwear comes off for bed, the nightie stays on. Daytime is a bit different as people are in and out and we get visitors often, so not as easy.

Unless you're doing something where they may show above your pants, or you need to change with others, I wouldn't worry much about wearing them. I had a job where I was pretty active and they would not have remained unseen on me.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I'm now retired, currently live alone and, wear panties 24/7 and a bra almost daily.
    Even when I worked, I wore panties daily.

Underware is not ment to be seen and females wear panties. So, panties are a must for me.

I have also found out that unlees you wear a tight t-shirt, etc, the right bra can be worn in public and no one wiil notice.

Part of the reason I switched to panties was that they are a bit more comfortable than briefs/boxer-briefs (don't get me started on the abomination to clothing that is boxers). Another thing is that I never had a use for the fly in briefs...so it just felt natural to not have it there.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I wear panties to work all the time. Even when I have access to the private bathrooms, I go to the public ones because they're closer to my office.
    I never saw anyone else's underwear, I assume that nobody sees mine.
    Bras, I can't say. But I think that they're easy to spot.

Panties 24/7 love them so much .And hey make me feel so femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybelle View Post
    Girls:

I have been CD'ing for years but have given alot of thought about switching to panties full time. I have been wearing them more and more in daily life and have learned that no one can tell. I have to maintain my "man" appearance for work, but could even wear them there? What do u all think and do most of you wear them all the time?

I have thought about wearing bra's out in public too. Thoughts?

Maybell
    i've been wearing panties full time for last 15 years not a problem

Stop thinking about it and just do it. No one is going to notice.

Aspiring Member
    I have worn panties for years also I wear a bra everyday no onehas said a word about my panties but my bra has been noticed several times and comments has been made but I no longer really care what others think about me I am my own person.

Been wearing them 24/7 now for a couple years and hate when I wear those ugly old boy undies but still keep them around just in case. I wear a bra under in the winter, but I go out dressed occasionally so not really much of an issue for me anymore!

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Panties full time is next on my list, high cut micro fibre for me. Currently I am wearing pantyhose 60% of the time.
    Rachel Lea

Do it Maybelle. You'll enjoy it & not even think about it after a while.

do it! its interesting having interactions with people while having on panties. makes me wonder how many other men around me have panties on!

I also wear panties only for over 15 years, and yes that includes the doctors and work. Never a problem, not even a little one.

The only time I don't wear panties is in the shower.

Vieja

Made that decision about 20 years ago and have not looked back!

I wear panties full time, and I get changed from riding into work in the locker room. Yes, I have been seen. I choose almost exclusively seamless stretch bikini briefs, that you would be hard pressed to identify as "not male" You could argue that they are "not masculine" but no-one has said anything. I've also seen at least one other guy wearing briefs somewhat more colorful than mine.If anyone calls me on it, I'll just tell them, "They fit, they're comfy, and have you seen the price of men's seamless underwear?"

It does help that the company has some serious non-discrimination policies. I think I could get away with actually dressing fully if I wanted.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maybelle, What's taken you so long to wear panties full time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

[QUOTE=DonnaT;2822730]All the time, except to the gym and doctor's office. QUOTE]

I wear panties all the time and for last year even wear them to the gym and doctor's office without any problem. Dr's and nurses have seen dozens of males in panties and could care less. At the gym, I don't prance around in my panties of course. I usually leave my shirt on while changing from pants to shorts so they don't often completely show. Most times no one notices but I have had a few shocked looks at spotting my pink or lacy panties, but no one has ever said anything.

Maybelle:
    Go ahead, continue to wear panties!!! You'll love it, and will soon get used to it, and it will become "normal" for you!

I gave up men's underwear years ago, and never looked back. I was wearing a dark blue pair of hi-cut "LovePats" at my doctor's appointment, and he never said anything. He did, however, get mad at his female assistants, who found excuses to sneak in, have a peek, and go out into the hallway and giggle!

Sam's Club has very reasonably priced ($11.74 for a 3-pack) panties: Nicole Miller 'briefs' or 'hi-cut', microfiber, seamless, in stripes or various solid colors. The solid color ones are relatively unisex in appearance (except maybe the peach/pink ones!), and the hi-cut ones won't show as much as the briefs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear my panties the majority of the time it just helps me get into my feminine side a bit more. That and just dressing up a lil everyday is never a bad idea.