Thread: A Crazy Dream

Aspiring Member

A Crazy Dream

I don't dream very often, but whenever I do it seldom involves crossdressing. Last night I dreamed that my wife and I were on a cruise. As we have one scheduled later this year, this is what probably led to that aspect of the dream. We were on the same cruise line as the one that we have booked, but that is where the similarity ended. This ship was a huge labyrinth with every region you wandered through being either a vast museum on various things, or an arcade filled with games. The place was packed with both adults and kids having the time of their lives.

And now for the crazy part. I was totally crossdressed, the only crossdresser that I was aware of in the crowd. As a mostly closeted dresser, (I have only been out to CD events where I was in a crowd of crossdressers) this was really groundbreaking for me. I was very self-conscious of being dressed, which is an aspect of the whole experience that I actually savour. But hardly anybody seemed to be noticing me even though I was my usual 6' 3" or" 4" (it tends to vary now) and was wearing very high heels. It wasn't that I was being ignored, as everybody was chatting with everybody else, including me. I even got separated from my wife. One woman did notice that I was actually a dude, and commented on it. We had a very interesting discussion, and she wanted to know all about crossdressing and how I as enjoying it. The whole dream was a blending of feeling terrified about my situation and yet elated about it at the same time. I wandered and wandered everywhere, trying to find the exit from this elaborate maze, ....and then I woke up.

Veronica

Pretty cool Hon. I was dreaming last night that I was attending a CDing seminar but in the part I was dreaming about we were sitting in an auditorium and they were about to show a movie but before the movie we were all chatting away like a bunch of regular females.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Don't you just love dreams! That sounded like one I wouldn't want to wake up from.

Right now I am dreaming I'm on a web site with lots of other CD's that understand my needs and desires ...............or am I dreaming.

Platinum Member
    I would love a dream like that. If I recall a dream at all it tends to be rather boring and routine.

We know a CD who with her very supportive wife has been enfemme 24/7 on at least 12of our Dignity cruises. Jaime is 6'3 and wears 4 inch heels all around the ship. I have never seen her without her usual wardrobe of nice dresses, hose and heels. Yes, most other passengers read her and initially may make some comments. After several days the other women passengers look forward to her dress for that day aNd night.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Veronica, I think in your dream you were being told that it is time you got out of the closet! Maybe not on the cruise, but at least to go ot in public as Veronica. It may sound scary, but believe me it really isn't. I have been doing it for about 60 years now, so I do know what I am talking about.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!