Thread: Crossdressing things you have heard strangers say to each other while out/in town?

Banned Read only

Crossdressing things you have heard strangers say to each other while out/in town?

In a bar I heard several women at the table next to me chatting and two of them told the rest how they put full make-up on the son of one of them.

I herd a couple smart azz guys say to me once dam for a girl you hit hard !!! Naaaaaaaa just kidding ,,Its would be funny though,,,Hey that fat girl gotta a stick ,,,Runnnnnnn ,,,Keep running ,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Hey Im gonna pull this thread back up to the top I think its funny an dont want it to get buried ,, Ill bet alot of folks have herd stuff before ? Im not one to listen to people Im a big mouth an always doing the talking ,,,Oh yea yall dont beleave me or what ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Banned Read only
    I also once saw a woman in a shop, testing nail polishes on her son.

Well I wished I had things like that happen to me when I was growing up. I have never heard much conversation about crossdressing in public from strangers.

I was having lunch with my SO at the food court of a local mall and an obvious CD walked by. There we two ladies sitting behind us and I heard one of them say "that's a guy". The other one said "well bless his heart, I could walk in those heels either" and the both chuckled. Little did the know the woman sitting behind them was little ole transsexual me. LOL
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like when my oldest daughter says "Dad, are you secretly a drag queen?"

"Uhhhh, drag queen. . .no I'm not a drag queen."
    Debby

I was in the hardware store and these two guys had nail polish on... The lady in front of me made some comment to the older female cashier about it and she started talking about this one guy who always comes in who wears polish and makeup and likes to crossdress and is one of the nicest persones she new... Made me feel good to have he stand up for us...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

One time I was visiting my favorite shoe store, trying on some pumps, in drab. An older woman came in looking for shoes in a larger size for her daughter, complaining that the crossdressers had bought them all. I had to smile.................Stephanie

I heard a guy say when he looked at me say "Hey look at that ?" Well did he recognise me as being a CD ? Or did he think I was a good looking GG ? Mmm! I think it was the first ? At least he did not say "Look at it" as I have heard others say when looking a an obvious gay person ? At our local supermarket there is a guy who wears Blue nail polish Probably acrylic nails They are very long. No one seems to say a thing about him now. His is probably the most popular checkout Always a long que . He always calls me gorgeous when I go through his checkout He knows I am a CD for sure

My day was really made the other day. I was trying a long cardigan over my low cut top and the middle aged woman remarked most apologetically,
    "I thought you were a crossdresser until I saw you bend down and revealed your breasts."
    My reply,"Yes I do fell embarrassed sometimes, it was a hormone imbalance when I was younger."
    No I do not have large boobs but they are an A to B cup so I have convincing breasts under the low cut tops. Yes the hormone imbalance is still there, I think....
    I do wear low cut tops to throw people off the scent of what I might be.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've never heard much talk in public about CDing. One conversation I do recall was among some guys I knew and the subject came up. I don't remember why. I think maybe there was a story in the news about a T-girl. Anyway, one of the guys was baffled as to how a guy could wear a dress and still be attracted to women. The other guys didn't make much of it, one way or the other. In any case, it wasn't the sort of conversation that would make a girl tremble with fear. Most of the guys seemed OK with the notion.

Annabelle

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    One of my employees showed me a photo of her son wearing a little black dress, heels, wig and make-up. She had done a great job on the make-up and hair. Her son was maybe twelve years old at the time.

In the night gown section of JCPenney I overhear a young daughter ask her mother if 'daddy' would like the gown they were looking at.

While sitting at a stool near the makeup counter waiting for my wife to finish, a lady and her daughter stopped and asked me "what color are you getting?" "Sand!" I replied.
    DonnaT

walking by a window to a bridal store i seen a 4 year old boy say i want that dress in the window and the 30'sh lady caring for him said ok we will ask your mommy while smiling at me..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    I've never heard much talk in public about CDing. One conversation I do recall was among some guys I knew and the subject came up. I don't remember why. I think maybe there was a story in the news about a T-girl. Anyway, one of the guys was baffled as to how a guy could wear a dress and still be attracted to women. The other guys didn't make much of it, one way or the other. In any case, it wasn't the sort of conversation that would make a girl tremble with fear. Most of the guys seemed OK with the notion.

Annabelle
    That reminds me of a conversation I had with two kinda close friends over some beers not too long ago. We somehow got on the subject of gay guys and one of them says that he saw a guy wearing a dress around town a few days ago. He also remarked the guy was obviously gay. I told him not to jump to conclusions so quickly. I further explained that sexuality is a spectrum and not clear cut. Some might be gay and sleep with men exclusively; others might sleep with both men and women. Likewise, some might dress as both men and women depending on how they feel. Sex and gender are not always the same thing. They moved on to other topics. I shrugged.

Silver Member
    Saw a Mom, her teen daughter, and a definitely younger son with shoulder length blond hair shopping in Targets girl department. Mom insisted the daughter "take him into the fitting room & help him try on the entire outfit" as she handed the daughter a pink & white dress, pink tennies, white tights, and a package of girls panties. Later in the cosmetics section I saw that trio again with the boy wearing the dress, tennies, and tights with his hair in ribbon clips and carrying a small purse. As his Mom finished applying pink lipstick to him, he asked her "if he was pretty now?" "You make a very pretty girl and I hope you love your new clothes". replied the Mom.

Wow! Definitely not the sort of family I grew up in. Wonder how my dad would have reacted if my mom had done something like that. Not that she ever would have. Sigh!

Gold Member
    I was in a Costco once and was buying capris. The SA looked at them and said "I think these will look nice on you". I said that they would go well with the tops I bought there last week. She chuckled and then started telling me about this "guy" that comes in every week with a skirt on. Hey, I wasn't kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Chari View Post
    Saw a Mom, her teen daughter, and a definitely younger son with shoulder length blond hair shopping in Targets girl department. Mom insisted the daughter "take him into the fitting room & help him try on the entire outfit" as she handed the daughter a pink & white dress, pink tennies, white tights, and a package of girls panties. Later in the cosmetics section I saw that trio again with the boy wearing the dress, tennies, and tights with his hair in ribbon clips and carrying a small purse. As his Mom finished applying pink lipstick to him, he asked her "if he was pretty now?" "You make a very pretty girl and I hope you love your new clothes". replied the Mom.
    This would have been my dream come true! Never would have happened in my family... sigh.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda