Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you and your SO go.out together?

Platinum Member

do you and your SO go.out together?

I'm a very happily married TG person. My wife has known about this part of me since we were dating and for the 12 plus years we have been married she has been super supportive. She even 'introduced' me to one of our neighbors - my first steptowards coming out.

Since then ive been out literally. And figuratively. All with her support. But so far she's not been willing to accompany me. We have talked about taking that step together on an out of town excursion. Maybe next month!

My questions - do you and your SO go out. If so where. And do you both enjoy it?

Audrey Michelle's SO
    I want to get to that point in our marriage to be able to go out with Audrey, but right now it is just too nerve racking for me. I am just not ready. Maybe one day I will get comfortable enough. Thankfully, he has no interest in going out right now.

I hope that you two have a great time when you go!!!
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

Yea to a point ,,, All depends on what it is Im wearing or wanting to wear ? She is not going anywhere with a boy in a dress trust me . I beleave that if you look the part an dont cause any scenes an blend well that most SOs will go ,,But I think the whole problem is alot of chix want to go for the dress an heels an thats not realy the norm for alot of GGs ,,Maybe try flip flops an shorts an just look like all the GGs out there an save the dress& heels for the night clubs ,,Its realy all in where you live ,,Im answering for me an kim ,,Cuz we live close to gether .Mine does if I look right ,,Not crazy,, She will let me know . Mix it up alittle ,, Light makeup ,, Maybe shorts an girl sneakers,, Or sandles an jeans ,, Capris ,,an girl tank,, Dont try to much at once ,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

My wife and I went out together last month (twice) for the very first time. I was elegantly dressed in a black cocktail dress, full make-up, wig. We went out of town so I was not very worried about being seen. After all, I was almost unrecognizable to myself when I looked in the mirror. It was a great experience that I hope to repeat soon. I am holding out for more weight loss and a movement down in dress sizes. 35 pounds Lost so far!

Miss Jessica

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yea to a point ,,, All depends on what it is Im wearing or wanting to wear ? She is not going anywhere with a boy in a dress trust me . I beleave that if you look the part an dont cause any scenes an blend well that most SOs will go ,,But I think the whole problem is alot of chix want to go for the dress an heels an thats not realy the norm for alot of GGs ,,Maybe try flip flops an shorts an just look like all the GGs out there an save the dress& heels for the night clubs ,,Its realy all in where you live ,,Im answering for me an kim ,,Cuz we live close to gether .Mine does if I look right ,,Not crazy,, She will let me know . Mix it up alittle ,, Light makeup ,, Maybe shorts an girl sneakers,, Or sandles an jeans ,, Capris ,,an girl tank,, Dont try to much at once ,,
    I'm not too different in my style, Stacy...jeans, shorts and capris for this time of year. I seldom go over the top. But still that's good advice.

Yes. Not every time, but somewhere around 2 or 3 times a month. She likes to go to events where there will be several of my friends and usually some kind of entertainment. This past Saturday we had a scheduled event at a theater here in Dallas. There were around 8 girls attending so my wife and oldest daughter decided to come. We went to dinner in the west end at a Spaghetti Warehouse where we were joined by 3 of my friends, so 6 for diner, 4 CD's , my wife and daughter. We then went on to the theater where we were joined by 4 more girls and my Daughter's boyfriend. This is pretty typical for my wife, if I'm going out with one or two girls to a club, she will usually stay home. In all fairness she works 7:00am to 5:00pm M-F, so too many late nights makes her pretty grumpy.
    If Chix, out local Dallas TG rock band is playing, she will always come with me, She like all the members and is friends with a few of their wives as well.
    Yes, I know, I'm a very lucky girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are fine as long as we are not in our home town .We take our vacations as two girls and her
    only request is that she gets one day with her husband .

My wife went once and that was it. I just asked her ( always do before I go out) and she said no, that is your thing.

Audrey Michelle's SO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri Andrews View Post
    We are fine as long as we are not in our home town .We take our vacations as two girls and her
    only request is that she gets one day with her husband .
    How long are these vacations? Do you go on regular vacations as a couple with no dressing? I don't mean to sound bad, I promise, but if my husband wanted to be dressed more during our vacation than not, my feelings would be hurt. I would rather only one day dressed as a woman and the rest of the vacation with my husband. But, that is me and my feelings. I don't know your situation.
    Real Men (Among Others! ) Wear Panties

My wife has gone out with Melanie hundreds of times with no problems ever. I will always remember in 2001 when we booked a 7 day cruise with Melanie enfemme 24/7 and no drab male clothing. At dinner we sat with 3 couples frm Scotland. We introduced our selfs as sisters. On the second night one of the wives looked at me and asked where we left our husbands. My wife replied that they hate cruises. Either I passed without question or they needed glasses.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kate17 View Post
    My wife went once and that was it. I just asked her ( always do before I go out) and she said no, that is your thing.
    Same Here exactly......................Debra

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife and I used to go out together on may occasions as two ladies!! We went shopping, and out to eat, and some times just sightseeing. She was totally supportive of my crossdressing, and actually liked having Stephanie in the family!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Aspiring Member
    My wife and I go out with me dressed in jeans or slacks and a fem top frequently. I have shoulder-length hair and wear jewelry so I suppose I am en-fem; but in a casual mode. I haven't tried a dress or skirt yet and I'm not sure she'd be comfortable with that; no point in pushing too far.

Sandra1746

My GF and I went out a lot, especially early in the relationship. We would go to dinner and quiet bars and she would go to me photoshoots. Then I didn't dress for several years and she complained she never saw Lori any more. The last 2 years I got back into it and we went to restaurants and bars and outdoor venues again
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My wife and I go out as BGFs just about everywhere. Initially 5 years ago we only did this out of town. But as I got more confidence and better at presenting as vicky we gradually brought our excursions closer to home. Now we go to the mall restaurants concerts just about anywhere. Are only concern is if we run into some friends will they be able to tell its my wife with her husband or my wife with just a girl friend of hers out on the town. We have yet to have this scene.
    Vicky from Michigan

My SO goes everywhere with me, we have never had any problems and she is comfortable with Laura where ever we go. I am 24/7 by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yea to a point ,,, All depends on what it is Im wearing or wanting to wear ? She is not going anywhere with a boy in a dress trust me . I beleave that if you look the part an dont cause any scenes an blend well that most SOs will go ,,But I think the whole problem is alot of chix want to go for the dress an heels an thats not realy the norm for alot of GGs ,
    I smiled a lot when I read Stacy's post. My wife won't be going out with a man in a dress either but then she wouldn't go out with me in a dress or skirt even if I did wear makeup, a wig and the padding whether pass/blend/hideable or not. I agree the normal for a lot of GG's is the jeans and tank with sneakers but if I was willing to buy into the "normal" standards I'd have to toss my skirts, dresses and heels in favor of the mens jeans and sneakers and stop posting here!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Yes, Mimi goes out with Eryn once or twice a week. We go out by ourselves and with friends. I enjoy stretching my horizons a bit.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Yes we go out together Kim. We just got back from Vegas with me dressed. She was more anxious than I was. She was stressed at times lol. She always walked way behind me. She laughs about all of it now though so it's all good. She just wants me to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Yes, Mimi goes out with Eryn once or twice a week. We go out by ourselves and with friends. I enjoy stretching my horizons a bit.
    We usually go to the next valley over from us, where there is less chance of running into anybody we know. It's a pleasant time--we go shopping, go out to dinner, and visit with our friends (another CD couple).

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    We usually will go somewhere away from home. She has been out with me in other cities, but we haven't gone out very much near home. We have been trying to put together some time to go out for a day excursion, but other things have been coming up.
    Dana Ryan

Hi,

We were married for 35 out of 38 years, we have had our marrage anuuld so that means i am counted as a legal woman as well as being a female / woman most of my life, intersexed, covers it,

16 years ago when Jos knew i was / am a woman we still stayed to gether, till a year & half ago Jos is liveing by her self the same as i do. yet that does not stop us from being close to each other as we have done or another way Jos needed & needs time away from me we have to much history to gether & with our 3 grown up kids & 9 grandkids, to disband alltogether,

For the first few years Jos did not wish to be seen with me because of what Jos thought others would say. nothing was of cause. so for the last about 6 years yes Jos goes with me every where, with out exception .

Of cause Jos was uncomfortable being around me , as Jos got to know me better & of cause accepting i was all ways female ./ woman theres no fear of am i really different,
    as Far as Jos is concerned yes i am as being a woman , as a person she has known for 38 years, of cause i have changed because i have expressed my self as being who i really am as a person. in the way that says i am a woman who Jos can go out with & not be bothered at all just took Jos a few years to come to that,

We go out together shoping meet the same people wev known for 16 years, plus many more, we get on well , i still do things for her just the same. so from that point its all good,& my love for her is ( i was going to say the same )

Yes it is in many ways yet in other ways different, any way ill love her that wont stop.

...noeleena...

Most of the time she wants to go out with her man, but there are times when we go out with girl friends to shop or for a GNO. Her favorite store is Chico's, and so far I haven't gone with her there dressed but I look forward to that! Yes, we do this locally and so far we haven't met any friends who might recognize us -- but they'll just have to take Claire as she is.

We've driven from FL to DC several times as two women and enjoyed the ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Wife and I have been out a few times together with me dressed (sounds a bit weird doesn't it, I mean you don't exactly get undressed to go out!). Went to a concert recently and that was fun.

I don't think she minds going out with Adina. We also do go out a bit with me dressed (oh dear not again!) in "boy" mode. Thats fun too.

It's more what we do when we go out that makes it fun, not so much what we are wearing.

Oh, yeah, we don't go out local (too well known) and kids don't know so we have to be alone, with a 2 year old and a 6 year old thats not always easy!

Gold Member
    My wife usually goes out with me when I go out. It can be where we are going anywhere, she doesn't really care. And there isn't much of a safe zone for us. We live and socialize towards the top of the metro area and I work right in Salt Lake City. So just about any location has friends,co-workers,or family.

My oldest daughter goes out with me often, but the variables like if I have to stop in her house or if she has the kids with her are where it changes things. Plus I think she needs more of a balance, so I make sure she gets lots of "Dad" time. My youngest daughter has been out with me a few times, but she lives out of state now, so it has been a while.