Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cd usa

Cd usa

Well alot of chix on here talk about going out an not going out an having jobs that ya cant be seen or all kinds of different reasons for staying in the ol CLOSET ,,An some others come out sometime but are fearful of something going wrong ,,,Well,,,Well I ,,STACY B The SUPA STAR !! Have the answer to all our problems ! Of corse you know how I roll an I a m going to take care of yall . This is what we shall do ,, Start our own town CD USA ,, We have enough folks on here to cover the entire gammit of jobs an ocupations ,We have doctors, Lawers , Truck drivers ,, Store managers, Bizzness owner , An the whole works ,,So lets just start our own city or town ? An then we can dress an live an wear whatever we want an NO ONE can say a DAM thing cuz we all will be CDs & TS ,,, The Cops ,,Judges,, Mayor, Everyone will be CD or TG ,, An if ya dont like what we do then you can MOVE !! Ohhhhh an for your information I already called SHOE store owner !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Sounds like a wonderful dream. I like it!

Yall hurry up an call your JOBS & BIZZNESSES ,,,They will go fast an yull be SORRY ! Gonna get ULTA on the line an some clothes store ya know we be loven to shop .

You got it kid !! Anyone else better speak now or yull be SORRY! Now taking APP for HOOTERS GIRLS any takers ?

Platinum Member

Trains And Crossdressing

Hi Stacy, Try to build the town near a main line railroad that's my other favirite thing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Stacy it sounds great, I'm ready to move! Put me down as a Hooter's girl, that would be the ultimate in cool.

i have dabs on the auto repair and body shop

Gee I don't know what ta say! But we know one thing 4 sure! YA'S AINTEN geten a redneck kountry girl like me livin' in no town! Taint'n gonna' happen! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Dibs on Director of Public works. Is there going to be a town law on how many pairs of heels we must own? hope so.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

My, my. I have often thought of this. Having our own town. That would be sooooooo awesome!

I can never get through anything you write.
    Do you write like that on purpose?

Or do you hide behind such ,,,, dodge,,,,,weave,,,,,LOL,,,,Better get started cuz this is a long an whinding road got alot of makeup an clothes an shoe issues to hammer out an alot of shaving an plucking an groming , An shoping to do ,, What cha still...

(Still waiting for your true self to claw through the non-sense)
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Phone call,,, Attention ,,, Call for cousel WOMAN Barbara Ella ,, You have a call on line one ,,,Curtsey over here !!!Hooters waitress Marlenna needed on table three ,,,Outta BEER !! An you others dont have to live in town ?? Just close by,,Make it your primary place to trade !! Get it TRADE ,,, How bout it still need an avon lady ? Any takers ? We will have the train service also we will be just like any other city just BETTER !

I'll be the editor of the local paper. There'll be lots of photos and gossip columns. Really catty stuff, you know what I mean? You'll love it. But there'll be serious stuff, too. Just so people don't look down on us. We wouldn't want that. Any photographers, reporters and writers--would-be, budding and experienced--can apply. An equal-opportunity, non-union workplace. One big happy family, we are.

Annabelle

Rememeber its our town ,,An if we have some undesireables we will deal with them ! The old fashion way , If someone gives us trouble ,,On the chain gang they go ,,Picking up paper rounding up stray dogs ,,Sweeping an raking the town ,,Thats how we deal with infiltraters ! Ya know how we will know ? PANTY CHECK !!!

I will take a job at a wig store. I can do all construction jobs if we need help there too.

Your gonna need a locksmith for that town. I'll take that job. When are we all moving. Love Millie

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Girl View Post
    I will take a job at a wig store. I can do all construction jobs if we need help there too.
    Wig store check !! An you can also take a corse on LAZER hair removal ,,An make some extra $$$$$$$ ,,, Maybe just open a full blown salon before long ?

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Your gonna need a locksmith for that town. I'll take that job. When are we all moving. Love Millie
    Lock smith check !!! Maybe get some storage buildings so you can rent them too,,, Gonna need some storage for all the new faces ,,

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Weather Channel girl on TV... Stephanie Abrams has some of the HOTEST dresses and they sure fill out nice!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Mays View Post
    Weather Channel girl on TV... Stephanie Abrams has some of the HOTEST dresses and they sure fill out nice!
    Well,,,Well,, Ya dont say,,,Good morning all you CDs & TG ladys out there ,,,, You got it SISSTA ,,Weather girl check !!! Little beth mays here an its HOT,,,HOT an gonna get HOTTA !!!

OOOooooOOOOoooo.....now I understand.

okay...dibs on the hair salon!! I got a wax warmer and I aint afraid to use it to get those hard to reach spots!! LOL I'll give you the total transformation from head to toe!

Wax lady check ,,,WOO WEE Im in need of a waxing my dam self ,,,Can I go ahead an make an appointment ? No respectful shoe lady can go round with hairy leggs . Or weather lady for that matter .

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Stacy put me down as Police Chief. 10 years a Chief and 21 years as a police officer. I will be sure that everyone respects all CD, TG, & Ts
    Love Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Long View Post
    Stacy put me down as Police Chief. 10 years a Chief and 21 years as a police officer. I will be sure that everyone respects all CD, TG, & Ts
    Love Kimberly
    Chief Long ,,, Check ,, Welcom aboard ,, We are sure yull keep this towm safe an sound ,,,

Banned Read only
    Put me down as the retired busy body. I'll keep the coffee shop in business.