Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cd usa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cd usa

Well alot of chix on here talk about going out an not going out an having jobs that ya cant be seen or all kinds of different reasons for staying in the ol CLOSET ,,An some others come out sometime but are fearful of something going wrong ,,,Well,,,Well I ,,STACY B The SUPA STAR !! Have the answer to all our problems ! Of corse you know how I roll an I a m going to take care of yall . This is what we shall do ,, Start our own town CD USA ,, We have enough folks on here to cover the entire gammit of jobs an ocupations ,We have doctors, Lawers , Truck drivers ,, Store managers, Bizzness owner , An the whole works ,,So lets just start our own city or town ? An then we can dress an live an wear whatever we want an NO ONE can say a DAM thing cuz we all will be CDs & TS ,,, The Cops ,,Judges,, Mayor, Everyone will be CD or TG ,, An if ya dont like what we do then you can MOVE !! Ohhhhh an for your information I already called SHOE store owner !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Sounds like a wonderful dream. I like it!

Yall hurry up an call your JOBS & BIZZNESSES ,,,They will go fast an yull be SORRY ! Gonna get ULTA on the line an some clothes store ya know we be loven to shop .

I will do the photography.
    Think of all the expose photos, "Stacy turns around and shows what that beautiful hair is attached to." "Male CD caught dressing as a man, having a gay time."
    "Karen Hutton caught wearing jeans whilst watching hockey game."
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    Think of all the expose photos, "Stacy turns around and shows what that beautiful hair is attached to." "Male CD caught dressing as a man, having a gay time."
    poparazzi ,,, Check ,,, We all need a good Photographer ,, Make us look good .. An to catch those CRAZYS that go out in DRAB ,,Ohhhhhh the shame !!!! LOOK there 's a man in man clothes ???? WHAT ,,THE :":';:":' !!!

Busy body ,,Check need alot of extras out an about ,,Rememeber you can go an be what ever you want ,, Bar owner Check ,, No ,,No not CDs only were better than the rest rememeber this is a new town ,,,No labels here we are all who we are an will always be ,,, No gay, strait, CD, tg, Motorcycle , Just clubs ,,We label them as ,, Blues, Jazz, Rock, Country , We own this place there all CD,,TG OWNED AN OPPERATED !!

You got it kid !! Anyone else better speak now or yull be SORRY! Now taking APP for HOOTERS GIRLS any takers ?

Platinum Member

Trains And Crossdressing

Hi Stacy, Try to build the town near a main line railroad that's my other favirite thing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ill bet there wont be no shortage of applacants for the BEARED LADY at the fair ?? Thats one job that wont be hard to fill .

I don't know about this, just where are we going to put this city, I come from the coast of California, and some of you have weather, I don't think my old body could take, especially in a dress.
    Now if it is in a nice warm place, I want to be the retired lady that's a shopaholic!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

What about AVON lady ? No takers ,, Someone will have to run the MAC store ,, Right next to my shoe store ,,All sizes to ,, None of that BABY FOOT CRAP ,,,

Thats right LADYS ,,,, Step right up an join the SHOW,,,,,,, Cuz once we buckle up there ' is NO turning back ,,, Pick your jobs while they last ,, Need some cheer leaders for the local ROLLER DERBY team ,,,

I call resident party girl or maybe food/drink critic. Basically anything I can do that allows my five Cosmos/day prescription
    The meaning of life is to win the human race, or maybe, it's just finding the perfect shoes.

mmmm not sure i know what i want to take up..
    I have proffesionaly driven bikes, van, heavy ridgid and semi trailers.(mate of mine did let me have a go behind the wheel of the road train but was kicked out after only about half a mile or so lol)

i was a volenteer bush fire fighter as well as being trained in firefighting on board a ocean going vessel and on scba (stcw95).

i have near rewired this stinking house, the car and boat. have rebuilt vintage bikes with my late father (no he wasnt dead at the time, tho the going was a lil slow)

If our police chief needs to obtain info from a suspect, im not squeamish (part time 2ndjob)
    i have worked in private security (phone books dont leave marks)

no longer want out doors job.. so may i please have the minister for transport job?? (if the roads are not fixed on time, i will personaly ask the cheif if they can be flogged in public.)

if none of these suite, i can be the town crank. they funny guy that talks to himself and wonders around town swearing at the stray cats and invisible people.
    shup, sit down and fish!
    The Captain wears the panties on this boat

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Stacy, Try to build the town near a main line railroad that's my other favirite thing.
    Trains are a must! As odd as it sounds, I can't sleep well at night unless I hear them! I'll build a nice little German pub down by the tracks where it will be Oktoberfest every month that has a vowel in it!

Hi Stacy it sounds great, I'm ready to move! Put me down as a Hooter's girl, that would be the ultimate in cool.

i have dabs on the auto repair and body shop

Gee I don't know what ta say! But we know one thing 4 sure! YA'S AINTEN geten a redneck kountry girl like me livin' in no town! Taint'n gonna' happen! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

No Twisters ,Earthqakes , Hurracanes ,Cold,,Hot ,, Floods, Locus Swarms , There is bound to be a perfect place ? Matbe SPRINGFEILD home of Homer Simpson ?

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Rememeber its our town ,,An if we have some undesireables we will deal with them ! The old fashion way , If someone gives us trouble ,,On the chain gang they go ,,Picking up paper rounding up stray dogs ,,Sweeping an raking the town ,,Thats how we deal with infiltraters ! Ya know how we will know ? PANTY CHECK !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Long View Post
    Stacy put me down as Police Chief. 10 years a Chief and 21 years as a police officer. I will be sure that everyone respects all CD, TG, & Ts
    Love Kimberly
    Kimberly, I was going to suggest Stacy herself as Chief of Police. But since you've got experience (and especially since you're from South Texas, where they know lots about law and order), I think you'll fill the bill. However, you will need deputies, so you might consider Stacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    Beverley, this is exactly the sort of stuff I need for my newspaper. Can we get together to discuss your responsibilities and salary?

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    I don't know about this, just where are we going to put this city, I come from the coast of California, and some of you have weather, I don't think my old body could take, especially in a dress.
    Now if it is in a nice warm place, I want to be the retired lady that's a shopaholic!
    Tina B.
    As for where this town's going to be, can I be so bold as to suggest a spot? Ambialet, in the South of France. Here's a couple of views of the place:

http://www.ilink.fr/hotel/visites/e/ambialet.html
    http://patwo.com/escapade/ambialetlp.htm

A beautiful spot in the midst of the hills on the Tarn River, and since it's not too far from the Med, the weather's not too extreme. The immediate area's not too crowded, as you see, and I'm sure the locals will welcome us with open arms. It would give everyone a chance to brush up on their French, too. Unless somebody else has another suggestion. I'm not fussy myself.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Gold Member
    I can run that coffee shop. Just love sitting around and chatting and Jorja needs some company!

We be needin some DOCTORS UP in here ,,,I be needin some sho nuf work did ! Look like a friggen man in a dress WTF,,,, H.E.L.P. Somebody help meeee

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Hi Stacy it sounds great, I'm ready to move! Put me down as a Hooter's girl, that would be the ultimate in cool.
    Sign me up as well, for my 2nd job. My 1st job is to open up a One Hanes Place Outlet Store and rake in the big bucks!!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Hello darlin,
    You are way, way more gorgeous and alluring than any Hooter's girl that I've seen
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

ok,okaaa, I'll be the Avon lady,I'd rather run the dirty book store but thats taken, Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!