Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cd usa

How about some METER MAIDS ,, Like on parking wars ,,, I already know how to do hard labor so anything outside or involve me geting dirty are OUT of the question , Let me go ,,,,Ive got some swim suit shopping to do ,,Benn hearing some grumbles of bahabamas ? So I betta get on the ball ,,Dont want to disapoint all of the rich investers or recent CD or TG lotto winners That want to invest in our Island down there .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Tara-mxy View Post
    All car tags would reflect the name of the owner of said vehicle, like: . . . Annabelle . . .
    Tara
    Sorry, Tara, but I haven't owned or driven a car in about 35 years, and I really have no plans to change. I suppose I could have a little license tag on my bicycle. And I suppose I shouldn't say this, but has anyone considered how idyllic our town would be without any cars? If you've ever been to a place such as Venice where cars are a physical impossibilty, then you'll know what their absence does for the quality of life of a place. Just a thought.

Another thought is this: who's going to be in our army or navy to keep jealous neighbors from invading us?

Another thought is this: who's going to be in our army or navy to keep
    jealous neighbors from invading us?
    Annabelle I volunteered (see #98) but Stacy wants me working the waffle house as a counter service gurl. Can you put in a good word for me, Im pretty good at what I do...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Quote Originally Posted by mbmeen12 View Post
    Annabelle I volunteered (see #98) but Stacy wants me working the waffle house as a counter service gurl. Can you put in a good word for me, Im pretty good at what I do...
    I can do better than that. Given that I'm the editor of the paper, I'll run a big headline: STACY SOFT ON DEFENCE, WAFFLES ON ARMED FORCES!!!

If that doesn't sway her, you can always be my personal bodyguard. I've needed one of those often enough and have never had one.

Annabelle

The town may not have a football team, but lots of cheerleaders.
    And, of course, school uniforms.

Having a JOB fair ,,,, Come on down an apply in your best outfit ,, No drab yull be picking up paper in the parking lot ! Will have employment opportunities on site . Bring your best resume an singing voice cuz there will be karoke in the lobby. All cher impersonaters line up on the left ,, Everyone else right . Bring your own pantyhose for HOOTERS jobs they wont be provided ,, All pole dancers must bring medical cards , Please be on time lines will form an makeup will fly . PLATFORMS a must !

I can do better than that. Given that I'm the editor of the paper, I'll run a
    big headline: STACY SOFT ON DEFENCE, WAFFLES ON ARMED FORCES!!!

If that
    doesn't sway her, you can always be my personal bodyguard. I've needed one of
    those often enough and have never had one.

Annabelle
    LOL I will see you at the job fair. Will you have a table set up for resumes???? I will set up security at door, no TSA pat down though Jeans /skirt fine/nice shoes...Makeup a must RIGHT STACY B????
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I want to run the corset shop. I'll call it "In Bounds." Or, maybe "Shape Shifters."
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

Quote Originally Posted by mbmeen12 View Post
    LOL I will see you at the job fair. Will you have a table set up for resumes???? I will set up security at door, no TSA pat down though Jeans /skirt fine/nice shoes...Makeup a must RIGHT STACY B????
    10-----4 Good buddy ,, This is no chicken plucking ,,, We have to get this done so we can save the meek an mild from sure terra from the CRAZIES !

I want to be a waitress at the resort for GGs. I have always wanted to be a waitress since I was a child. I hope the waitress uniforms are pretty dresses just above the knees. I like to show off my legs to the GGs.

I want to name the town "Closette" that way everyone could be in and out of Closette. No one would feel like they didn't belong here.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Hey, hey, hey, people, I think we've got our town.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/scientific-...005707004.html

They say nobody's going to live there. Well, we have news for them!

Annabelle

I don't know if the job is taken yet. But I want the design and build furniture shop. And yes I can work en fem. Were do I aply for the position. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up, Stacy! I just put a deposit down on a large, vacant performance hall and club there. As soon as the remodeling's done, we'll be looking to hire a full staff of CD/TG/TS servers, workers, and BEST OF ALL, entertainers for our blockbusting shows! The BAD news? I get to set up everything but, Sherry picks the performers and shows! We've got to watch out! Her taste is a bit suspect and she may expect to be a headliner!

In any case, our club/performance hall should help bring lots of $$$ visitors to town!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Dibs on Fire Chief and Paramedic

I think we have just about everything but a hospital and a grocerie store

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I want to be a waitress at the resort for GGs. I have always wanted to be a waitress since I was a child. I hope the waitress uniforms are pretty dresses just above the knees. I like to show off my legs to the GGs.
    That's the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time. I just read it in the sweetest and cutest little voice ever too. Like full of a sweet and sincere hope. I don't know why but it made me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I think we have just about everything but a hospital and a grocerie store
    You mean we haven't yet had anybody volunteering to be a nurse? Odd. I'm sure they'll come along, especially when they learn they're needed.

What about all the roads that need to be built ? Im sure there are some road an paving workers here ,,An plumbers for the infa structure an eletricians for the street lights ,,Yall can dress in anyhting you want at work here dont choose your job for the outfits ,,Rememeber no judgment we all wear what we want when we wnt how we want ,,Thats the beauty of this place ,,,Its paradice rememeber .

If it's paradise, maybe we need a few angels. I'm not sure I'd fill the bill, though.

Be like me then ,,,,,, Angel Flying to Close to the grown !!!!

Got to have a fire dept. And ems I'm there !!